5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

hmmm doesnt look as good as it does on my phone.....go figure......I think I'm going to do the last FRER I have in the morning and leave it at that because this is really stressful! :(

This whole bloody thing is stressful :( . I really dislike this part of Tcc . Waiting stinks , it really makes me an emotional wreck ! Never realised it would be like this ! It shouldn't be this hard ..... Should it ?

You wouldn't think so, but I've found out loafs of stuff I never knew before like temping, cm and cp.

Think I was better off not knowing :haha:

Lol... I'm with you there .. Gone are the days when I hoped and prayed not to be pg despite using every type of protection lol...... Back then thought I couldn't be safe enough lol...

Just checked my cervix and its now high and soft. But I think I made myself bleed. Definately a bad thing :(

I understand the wishing it wasn't so darn hard! With only a 35% chance of pregnancy under perfect conditions- how does anyone get pregannt on accident?

Frer this morning (11dpo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
Sorry Hun I don't see a line :( and Steph boo hoo for AF showing up :cry:

On the flip side now she is here she gives you another chance to try :)

Charm fan, Iv tried really hard to see something there for you but can't really see anything :( with the FRER, I find that sometimes you think you can see a line but if you take the test strip out of the casing you can get a better picture. When you hold the test strip in the light you can quite easily see the indent line of where the second line is supposed to show. If its perfectly clear BFP, if it's got even a hint of pink to it - BFP

My update - still no sign of AF. I'm due either tomorrow or Friday but kind of already know I'm going to be late because I'm 99% sure I ovulated late. I researched online and it says the first half of your cycle can sometimes vary but the LP always stays the same. So if you ovulate late, your period will come late too. If I Od when I think I did, I'm now 5DPO so AF is still 7 days away.

"Symptoms" (If you can call them that lol) - the last few days Iv had dull cramps and twinges. Not major AF cramps though. Through the day today and yesterday Iv felt constipated at times and then had some moments of diarreah (sorry TMI) haha

My nipples also feel slightly more sensitive today. Iv been feeling by bbs and nipples everyday and until last night they were super UNsensitive. But today, very slightly sensitive when touched

thanks ladies! I'm ok, I just wish I didn't have all the pink spotting since ovulation, got my hopes up a little.
I'm glad in a way, I've been secretly looking forward to starting this Clearblue trial!! just set up my monitor ready to go go go!!

Charmfan, I don't see a line but it's still early xx

ok I reckon AF will come now I swear there's a second line just to make me crazy.....but look!!!
Please tell me you see that :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0611[1].jpg
    IMG_0611[1].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
Now I feel like a crazy ass person and it looks way better on my phone :haha:

My update - still no sign of AF. I'm due either tomorrow or Friday but kind of already know I'm going to be late because I'm 99% sure I ovulated late. I researched online and it says the first half of your cycle can sometimes vary but the LP always stays the same. So if you ovulate late, your period will come late too. If I Od when I think I did, I'm now 5DPO so AF is still 7 days away.

"Symptoms" (If you can call them that lol) - the last few days Iv had dull cramps and twinges. Not major AF cramps though. Through the day today and yesterday Iv felt constipated at times and then had some moments of diarreah (sorry TMI) haha

My nipples also feel slightly more sensitive today. Iv been feeling by bbs and nipples everyday and until last night they were super UNsensitive. But today, very slightly sensitive when touched

Your symptoms sound the same as mine!I Ovulated late too so not really expecting AF to come til Sat/Sun :wacko:

I hope my other frers come today because we are going away tomorrow morning and then it will have to wait til Sunday before I can test again! :cry:

No IC's left either so I'm all out of testing :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well I think I'm out this month. After having brown discharge last night iv had slight red spotting now : (

Roll on the next cycle if this is my AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->