5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Charmfan there's definitely a line on the inverted FRER test but there is always an indent line on those tests. Is the line clear of does it have a tinge of pink to it? Can you upload a pic of the test trip without the invert?

Em, so sorry to hear that your spotting red. This nasty AF! Next cycle xx

I held it up to the light and couldn't see any indent

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 23
Charmfan there's definitely a line on the inverted FRER test but there is always an indent line on those tests. Is the line clear of does it have a tinge of pink to it? Can you upload a pic of the test trip without the invert?

Actually, just had another look and un inverted it on my own. I can't see any line :( but like you said, the phone can't pic up super faint lines

Oh really. I took my test strip right out, squinted super hard, shone a light right on it and I thought I could see a white/clear line which I'm guessing is where the 2nd line is meant to appear but mine was perfectly clear, no pink :(

Oh my gosh I'm an idiot! Sorry charman, when I said there's definately a line on the inverted pic I was completely looking at the wrong area. I was looking at where the test strip meets the paper bit. Woooops

Just made myself some fresh pineapple juice. Used the core as well. Apparently it's good for implantation? And it tastes good haha

I'm officially out. BBT dropped to the coverline so I'm sure she'll be here any minute. I'm kind of crampy too. I wish I hadn't spotted for 5 days, that really annoys me. Ah well, onto the next cycle either today or tomorrow.

I only have a few months to TTC. We are getting married August 2014, so I need to have already delivered by then (preferably 2-3 months prior) or be newly pregnant. My time is running short. :(

Wishing one of us would have gotten a blaringly obvious BFP! GRR!

I beg to differ, you're not officially out until full on AF. If this is the beginning if AF ill be crossing my fingers for you for next cycle! X

I'm probably clutching at straws here but I was 11dpo yesterday and last night I had brown stringy cm just once when I wiped, then this morning iv had light red blood (but not much) when I wiped on two occasions and now its stopped.

Has anyone else had brown cm and then a bit of red and got a BFP? Was thinking it could be implantation although I do feel like AF is going to come full flow!

Well my frer didn't come today so looks like I won't be testing Til I get home on Sunday :( that's if af doesn't show!

Boobs are sore but that could be a sign of either, had a nice glob of ewcm when I went to the bathroom earlier but don't know if that's because we dtd last night??

I'm probably clutching at straws here but I was 11dpo yesterday and last night I had brown stringy cm just once when I wiped, then this morning iv had light red blood (but not much) when I wiped on two occasions and now its stopped.

Has anyone else had brown cm and then a bit of red and got a BFP? Was thinking it could be implantation although I do feel like AF is going to come full flow!

Fingers crossed its not af!have you had anymore since?

Em, it's very possible. As long as the bleeding doesn't become heavy like AF you're not out x

Ohhh no, I can't wait till sunday!! What am I supposed to do for the next 4 days now?! Hahah

No not had anymore up to now and stomach ache has eased off so fingers crossed!

I was also thinking about when to test- was going to do it on Saturday but will see if AF decides to make an appearance and if not i will test!!

Charmfan - when are you due your AF?

Thatfatcat- I know how you feel. The waiting game is so frustrating and its all I can think about!!!!!

No not had anymore up to now and stomach ache has eased off so fingers crossed!

I was also thinking about when to test- was going to do it on Saturday but will see if AF decides to make an appearance and if not i will test!!

Charmfan - when are you due your AF?

Thatfatcat- I know how you feel. The waiting game is so frustrating and its all I can think about!!!!!

well based on a 28 day cycle it would be today....but because I ovulated late I'm thinking sat or sun...

Who knows :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->