5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Af has come :(

Sorry Steph. AF came for me too. If you'd like to be buddies and keep in touch, let me know. I'm on cd1 today.

thanks hun, I'm just a little confused at the mo. I did a test and get a very very very faint positive...and yet AF is in full flow! why is nothing ever simple :dohh:

here, see if you can see it....tried to get the right light. It is the same width as the horizontal line and came up within the time limit. Ignore the rubber duck in the backround, I have a toddler! lol

The only reason I did the test is because I am under strict instructions to before this trial I'm doing. Should I just forget it and move on?

Attachments

• 2013-05-08 15.05.51.jpg
    2013-05-08 15.05.51.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2013-05-08 15.06.10.jpg
    2013-05-08 15.06.10.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2013-05-08 15.06.13.jpg
    2013-05-08 15.06.13.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2013-05-08 15.07.59.jpg
    2013-05-08 15.07.59.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 23
Af has come :(

Sorry Steph. AF came for me too. If you'd like to be buddies and keep in touch, let me know. I'm on cd1 today.

thanks hun, I'm just a little confused at the mo. I did a test and get a very very very faint positive...and yet AF is in full flow! why is nothing ever simple :dohh:

here, see if you can see it....tried to get the right light. It is the same width as the horizontal line and came up within the time limit. Ignore the rubber duck in the backround, I have a toddler! lol

The only reason I did the test is because I am under strict instructions to before this trial I'm doing. Should I just forget it and move on?

I can't see it, but that doesn't mean it's not there. I have a hard time seeing the v v faint ones.

ok i definitely see a 2nd line on this one

Attachments

• IMG_0617[1].jpg
    IMG_0617[1].jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 32
grrrr :growlmad:

Attachments

• img_0617[1]-inverted.jpg
    img_0617[1]-inverted.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
Hmmm yeah I think I can see something too! It's hard for pics to show it when is that faint but hopefully it gets darker tomorrow :) let us know!!

Hmmm yeah I think I can see something too! It's hard for pics to show it when is that faint but hopefully it gets darker tomorrow :) let us know!!

I will for sure!one test left and then I'm done!

Someone tweaked in the gallery for me with the first one I did this morning....slight line there!

Chafman I saw a line too :) hoping its gets darker in the morning . AFM I'm going mad my ic did not arrive again today , so much for my plan to test early !!

Chafman I saw a line too :) hoping its gets darker in the morning . AFM I'm going mad my ic did not arrive again today , so much for my plan to test early !!

Now what I want to know is......why is my body having hours of spasm making me feel like af is going to show......then a few hours later its all gone!!!!!

How's everyone else feeling?

Fat cat have you done another test just incase your original thoughts of ovulation were right??im intrigued to know :)

Mmm AF like spasms ..... Might be a good sign :) are you going to test again tommrow or hold out a day or 2 ?

I only have one frer left so I'm tempted to do it tomorrow but if I don't then I can't test until Sunday because we are heading away for the weekend to a family wedding....

What would you do?

Mmm I would want to wait but not sure I could ! On the other hand if the line is still light tommrow you are lefty freaking out over the weekend anyway ...

If I could I'd wait just in case your left in limbo still and up the wall all weekend . Go enjoy the wedding :)

Yeah I'm no good at the waiting thing lol il prob end up doing it in the morning, I started temping about 4 days ago and they have been rising everyday so maybe il see what happens with that in the morning before deciding :)

Rising temps is a great sign :) oh I so have my fingers crossed for you x any other symptoms ?

Feel a bit sick, but that could be anything, really trying not to get my hopes up because I predict its going to be a long journey like last time, like to stay optimistic though!

I hope your ics come tomorrow so I can obsess over someone else's tests :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->