5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

They were due yesterday !!! Off eBay says they have been posted ............. Mmmmmm me thinks not !

Hopefully tomorrow then!!

What symptoms are you having?

I have two more frers coming tomorrow or friday but I won;t be here when they come....unless I delay leaving until after the post has been.....usually around 12pm.....

Think I'll wait and see what the morning brings lol

Charman, looking forward to seeing your next test! Keep us posted! No I haven't tested again since Monday. I'm so sure I ovated late so no point in testing again yet. Ill test Saturday night which will be 8DPO. Still early but a slight chance something could show

Hmmmmm ok I tested, think the line is more noticeable but it could be just me :wacko:
Either that or I'm having the worst run of Evap lines lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 29
scrap that I don't think I'm pregnant, took the test apart and saw a lovely indent :cry:

:hugs: your not out till she gets here . Go enjoy your family wedding , have some fun and forget it for a weekend . It will all be here for you when you get back !! Me included lol....

It great sometimes just to forget ( live life ) I did it last weekend and I actually realised that there is a whole life outside Tcc for a few days :)

It's harder said than done but it helped me :)

Worst that can happen is the witch turns up and then you will have to hang out with me as a cycle buddie next month too , as I so know I'm not pg this month .... Still no bloody tests errrrrrr

I think I can see something, but it could just be the indent. I agree with left wondering. Enjoy your time away over the wkend and hopefully you'll come back to test with a really obvious BFP! Nice nails too btw, hehe!

Thanks ladies, never been a bridesmaid before :haha:

Il be checking in throughout the day incase anyone else decides to test :D

Left wondering I hope they come soon!!

Well I'm out this month!! After thinking the brown discharge two days ago was maybe implantation, AF decided to show up today!!!!

Hope u all get your BFP's, I keep checking back!

Well I'm out this month!! After thinking the brown discharge two days ago was maybe implantation, AF decided to show up today!!!!

Hope u all get your BFP's, I keep checking back!

Boo! I'll see you back here next cycle though- I'm on cd2 today.

Came to check for some BFP's. Let's go girlies!

Charmfan- Have a great time at the wedding. Mine was to be August 2013 but we bought a house 2 days ago so we have to push it back a year. Sucks being a responsible adult..haha.

Chafman if your bridesmaid you absolutly have to go and enjoy yourself ! Forget all about Tcc and just have way to much fun :)))))

AFM : got home from work at 10pm and the postman left me a parcel ..... Too late to test tonight I've been drinking tea all day and weeing to beat the band ! Will test in the am if I get up the nerve !!!

Chafman if your bridesmaid you absolutly have to go and enjoy yourself ! Forget all about Tcc and just have way to much fun :)))))

AFM : got home from work at 10pm and the postman left me a parcel ..... Too late to test tonight I've been drinking tea all day and weeing to beat the band ! Will test in the am if I get up the nerve !!!

Oooooo I look forward to seeing a pic posted in the morning :)

It's been a long day just made up all the wedding favours lol!

Symptoms - occassional pains in boobs, bloated.....not much else to report :)

Man, today at work TWO ladies announced their pregnancies. Luckily no one knows I'm TTC! Yay left wondering, show us that BFP

Eh girls sorry to disappoint bfn - starkest white I've ever seen . Expecting AF on Monday , I'm 12dpo today :(

Oh no!!! Is this an unlucky thread or something? Haha no you're still not out! And Charmfan I'm still holding into hope for you. I'm 7DPO and thinking about testing. So silly right!

Il be joining the cd1 club, I feel it coming :( must of been a bunch of evaps I had, either that or it's a chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->