5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

I'm kinda new to all this, could anyone tell me how my chart is looking?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f4687//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I have been having 28-30 days cycles. Last month was 30 but the month before is was 28.

I thought I'd be due my AF today (Friday) or if not Sunday but Wednesday night I had brown cm when wiped and then Thursday morning I had slight blood when wiped (it was kind of watery, so not bright red). I just thought my AF had come a little early so used a regular size tampon (normally at the beginning of my AF I would need super as quite heavy).

This continued this morning but then nothing. I haven't had any period type pains at all just a bloated feeling.

I am having no other pregnancy symptoms but iv never had a period so light before. My boobs are not hurting like in my previous pregnancies but do seem a little bigger!

I don't at all 'feel' pregnant like I have before but i have read that some people have implantation bleeding that can be like a light period and it can last a couple of days.

Has anyone else had this before?

If the bleeding only lated for one day then it could be implantation. Maybe. Test in a few days :)

I'm out.....af showed....hellooo cd1! :cry:

So sorry to hear that Charmfan. Hopefully next cycle is yours. I'm quite proud of myself atm. I had a huge urge to test earlier and thought I would cave but I resisted and now I'm off to bed. Ill give in and test tomorrow at 8dpo which is still crazy but a little better than 7. I'm already quite sure that it will be negative because we didnt BD enough (due to the late unexpected ovulation).

Looking forward to trying again next cycle. Oh and ladies, stay posted for my BFN tomorrow. Haha might make you feel a little better? And hipeful we can all wait it again next cycle together :) xx

If the bleeding only lated for one day then it could be implantation. Maybe. Test in a few days :)

Iv just had a bit of watery blood when wiped but still nothing heavy. Will see how it goes this weekend and then test!

How are you feeling at the minute? I know you initially thought your AF was due today - are their any signs that it may show or are you more certain you ovulated late?

Hope you get your BFP!!

Iv just had a bit of watery blood when wiped but still nothing heavy. Will see how it goes this weekend and then test!

How are you feeling at the minute? I know you initially thought your AF was due today - are their any signs that it may show or are you more certain you ovulated late?

Hope you get your BFP!!

I'm hoping it doesn't get any heavier :) yes, today is day 29 of my cycle so I should have my period but No signs of her what so ever, as expected. Almost certain I ovulated later. I usually spot brown CM for a least a day or even two before AF and still haven't had anything like that. If I Od when I think I did AF should be here next Thursday. Still so long to wait :(

Chafman , sorry she arrived but a bit jealous too .... I still have 3 days to wait till the cow turns up ! So your ahead of me :) ......

Here is to next month , at least one of us has to get a BFP next time round :)))))) looking forward to spending the next month Tcc with you ladies :)

Tested today and only 8DPO and guess what!!?? BFN!! Hahah yep just as we all suspected. Come on AF, I'm ready to start cycle number 3!

Well if mine arrives Wednesday we will be cycle buddies again next month !! Surely the odds are one of us has to get a BFP next time round !!

Yay, that's something to look forward to :) yep, lets make next cycle out cycle!

I'm with u!! After all the wondering about whether I was experiencing implantation bleeding or the beginning of my period - it was my period!

The first day I felt down but now I'm very much looking forward to trying again!

Fingers crossed for those trying again this month- let hope it results in some BFP's!!

Ok well I'm officially cd 1 for this cycle , bang on time she showed up ! Was expecting her so all is good . On to the next cycle and opportunity for a BFP . Hope you guys stick around and see where the next cycle takes us all :) I've a good feeling about it , I predict we will have 2-3 BFP on this thread next month ... Just have a feeling :winkwink:

Hey ladies, how are you doing? I am on cd9. Yesterday and today, I have had ewcm. We bd last night. I'm wondering if last month I o'd earlier than my chart shows. With my previous pregnancies my lp was 15 days and they claim that never changes.

Hi mom :) it's so hard to get it right lol.. For 3 cycles I o/v on cd 14 , then this month was either cd 11 or 12 . I'm taking no risks this month and poas with o/v tests from cd 6 :)

Yeah maybe you did ovulate earlier momof2! I'm now on CD2 and envious of you girls getting close to ovulation! Can't wait to try again :)

Well I'm doing SMEP this month ... So bd every other day from cd8 , only 4 days to go ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->