5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

how we doing ladies??Im doing bbt this cycle (day 8 today i think) not sure if im going to use opks I'm feeling much more relaxed than the previous months.

how we doing ladies??Im doing bbt this cycle (day 8 today i think) not sure if im going to use opks I'm feeling much more relaxed than the previous months.

I'm the same as you CD9 today? How long is your cycle?
I have a 28 day cycle so am due to O on Friday 24th. (I just go on CM which worked conceiving my 2 children. Going to BD on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as hubby away on the Friday and not back until the Sunday so will BD on the Sunday too just in case. Just hope its enough!

I really enjoy bbt :) it's amazing how accurate it is :) ill do it again this month starting cd6 . Hoping everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

Well coming off bcp cycle one was 24 days and cycle 2 was 30 days so will see how we get on with this one!

Can't believe we are on cycle 3 already!

And iv decided I'm not buying anymore crappy ic hpt them stupid things made me crazy!!

I'm on cd11. OH and I weren't happy with each other last night so we didn't bd. Kinda makes me even more angry because we only have 3-4months to ttc. These are the days I wish we could impregnate ourselves! Lol.

Hey guys! This is my 3rd cycle off birth control too! First cycle was very short, second cycle was long so who knows. In hoping I don't ovulate late again this cycle because I'm far too impatient. I'm taking soy isoflavones to hopefully make O happen sooner. Iv never used them before and only taking a very small dose (CD2-6). Ill let you ladies know how I go with it :)

Mom of 2, as long as you BD at least every second night you should be fine :)

Mom of 2, as long as you BD at least every second night you should be fine :)

We bd'ed yesterday and will again tonight. I still have EWCM so we didn't miss it- even though it was 72 hours in between instead of 48 hours.

How many days before do you guys usually have EWCM? I seem to be on day 5 of it. Still no big temp rise to signal I've ovulated yet. Maybe tomorrow. I'll just keep bd til CM dries up.

Fingers crossed at least one of us has better luck this cycle!!

On a totally unrelated note, I had my tattoo done today, it's so beautiful I have to share with you guys :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9
Chaf that is adorable :) and means so much . Was thinking of getting one myself to always have with me if you know what I mean . Just need to think of where ? And what ?

This is one of the few threads I'm a part of where there is no ladies pg yet . It's nice in a way we are all in the same boat . Don't get me wrong I'm delighted for everyone who I chat with that gets their BFP and love following their progress . It gives me hope :) but its also great to chat with a bunch of ladies who know exactly how I'm feeling .

Chaf that is adorable :) and means so much . Was thinking of getting one myself to always have with me if you know what I mean . Just need to think of where ? And what ?

This is one of the few threads I'm a part of where there is no ladies pg yet . It's nice in a way we are all in the same boat . Don't get me wrong I'm delighted for everyone who I chat with that gets their BFP and love following their progress . It gives me hope :) but its also great to chat with a bunch of ladies who know exactly how I'm feeling .

It's nice to have something to remember him by (those are his actual footprints, at the size they were) it's really special because me and DH got it done together today, same design, same place.

and yeah I agree it's nice talking to someone who's in the same boat I always get jealous of people who get pregnant before me :haha:

Charm- what a great tattoo! I have thought about getting angel wings for my twin loss and singleton loss. I have my children's names on my wrist right now.

It's definitely nice to have someone who knows what it feels like. Inevitably, someone is going to get pregnant before the rest. And while I do want it- I don't want to be first..haha. I don't want to be the one. KWIM?

Temp stayed down today so no o yet. BD tonight and hopefully a temp rise tomorrow. I'm ready to O and be in the TWW (and while I'm in that TWW- I'll be dying to get out of it..haha).

Hi ladies, can I join you? I followed this thread all during my tww too but I've never posted before. I'm currently on cd4.

Hi mrs c of course you can come and join :) don't be shy lol..... Mom ill happily take being the first lol........ Hope everyone had a happy Monday , I didn't temp today as my pup woke me at 4.30 to wee and then couldn't go back to sleep . Starting SMEP tommrow so will also start to temp :) Goodluck to everyone this month xxx

Aw Charmfan, what a gorgeous tattoo! Such a great idea :) yeah I can't wait till one of us gets our BFP! Momof2, it might be you, seeing as it looks like your about to ovulate any day now. I'm still a while away from ovulation I think :(

I already think I'm out this month and iv not even ovulated yet :haha:

Really need to change my ticker it's 2 days ahead of me

Hey

I'm now on my 3rd month ttc and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it all. I'm due to ovulate at the end of the week so am BDing all week. I've had so browny discharge today and have slight backache and have very slight lower abdominal pains.

My AF is due on the 6th June so will be looking out for anyone who will be in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->