5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hey em I'm cd 8 and usually o/v between cd 12 -14 so looks like we maybe in the Tww together :)

This is my 4th cycle of Tcc following mc in December . THIS IS GOING TO BE A LUCKY THREAD THIS MONTH :) WE will at least have two BFP I just know it :)

I'm hoping so. Will be nice to see some BFP's in this thread!

Sorry for your loss. I miscarried my first two pregnancies and since had two children. Decided to go for our third and final!

You'll have to let keep us posted with a symptoms in your TWW!

Oh don't worry I'm obsessed , ya will know every detail :) this will be my first :)

Oh good cause I can't think about anything else during the two week. Every little change and I'm on the Internet checking it out. I find myself going to the loo constantly when my AF is due checking to make sure its not coming.

Hope u get your BFP this month! :)

So sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage before my son, and in between my son and daughter. It's certainly tough, but it makes you appreciate your children all that much more.

I'm on cd14 today and I think I o'ed today. My temp dropped pretty low this AM so I expect it to go back up tomorrow AM. Still having EWCM.

Thanks for recognising my loss ladies . It means a lot . I'm sorry for to hear about yours xx
I hope we all get our BFP soon or in my case BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIES ) :holly:

Last time I got BFP I got BSB as only symptom so before I even hope for a BFP I am asking you wish me all BSB :haha:

Thanks for recognising my loss ladies . It means a lot . I'm sorry for to hear about yours xx
I hope we all get our BFP soon or in my case BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIES ) :holly:

Last time I got BFP I got BSB as only symptom so before I even hope for a BFP I am asking you wish me all BSB :haha:

Haha, me too! SSB (small sore boobs) for me though as I'm not so lucky.

That was my first symptom too. I find myself poking them during the TWW trying to convince myself that they do hurt!

LOL at BSB's. I never seemed to have sore BB's when I was pregnant. I was pretty much symptom-less other than fatigue in the first trimester which can be attributed to having 2 kids these days.

How's everyone doing? Anyone nearing O? I'm excited to see what this month brings us.

As for me, my temp came up, but not above my 'normal' temp. Hopefully tomorrow. No CM at all today though so I figure I've o'ed.

LOL at BSB's. I never seemed to have sore BB's when I was pregnant. I was pretty much symptom-less other than fatigue in the first trimester which can be attributed to having 2 kids these days.

How's everyone doing? Anyone nearing O? I'm excited to see what this month brings us.

As for me, my temp came up, but not above my 'normal' temp. Hopefully tomorrow. No CM at all today though so I figure I've o'ed.

Well I'm on CD 13 today, yesterday I notice brown cm and had slight cramps, today iv had loads of watery stretchy cm with a light reddish tiny and more cramps.

I only go on my cm so hoping the amount iv had today is a good sign that I have ovulated or am due to.

Hey girls! Hope all is well. I haven't been on for a couple of days. I find my self a lot less obsssssed in this part of my cycle, but don't worry once I ovulate ill be on here every day going totally crazy looking for symptoms! Hehe sounds like your all about to enter your TWW- how exciting!

Afm- currently on CD8. I took soy CD2-6 and am hoping this will make me ovulate earlier. I'm very impatient! Iv been trying to BD the last couple of days incase O happens soon but it's weird because AF pretty much ended Saturday but since then she has lingered with little bits of brown spotting. Just go away already! Haha

Question girls...

I anticipated ovulating on Friday 24th / Saturday 25th may (I have a 28 day cycle) so i aimed to start BDing Tuesday, Wednesday, today and Sunday (hubby is away very early tomorrow so would BD Sunday too just in case). At the weekend I had creamy cm but then Tuesday and yesterday I had loads of watery, stretchy cm that had streaks of red in plus slight cramping. Today so far this has all gone apart from a very little amount of cm and the odd little twinge.

So my question is, do u think I have already ovulated? I'm going to BD again tonight just in case.

Hey em, hard to say for sure but sounds like you may have ovulated already. Get BD!

Question girls...

I anticipated ovulating on Friday 24th / Saturday 25th may (I have a 28 day cycle) so i aimed to start BDing Tuesday, Wednesday, today and Sunday (hubby is away very early tomorrow so would BD Sunday too just in case). At the weekend I had creamy cm but then Tuesday and yesterday I had loads of watery, stretchy cm that had streaks of red in plus slight cramping. Today so far this has all gone apart from a very little amount of cm and the odd little twinge.

So my question is, do u think I have already ovulated? I'm going to BD again tonight just in case.

Without temping it's hard to decide, but it can't hurt to BD as much as you can before he leaves and then again when he cmoes back. Then, you'll be covered.

Hey girls! Hope all is well. I haven't been on for a couple of days. I find my self a lot less obsssssed in this part of my cycle, but don't worry once I ovulate ill be on here every day going totally crazy looking for symptoms! Hehe sounds like your all about to enter your TWW- how exciting!

Afm- currently on CD8. I took soy CD2-6 and am hoping this will make me ovulate earlier. I'm very impatient! Iv been trying to BD the last couple of days incase O happens soon but it's weird because AF pretty much ended Saturday but since then she has lingered with little bits of brown spotting. Just go away already! Haha

Glad to hear you're doing well. It will be interesting to see if the soy helps you ovulate earlier. Please share what you find out. :)

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated. I had no CM yesterday and none today (kind of a strange feeling when you check the TP and there's nothing there to analyze..haha.). My temp skyrocketed today to 98.3 from 97.7 yesterday and 97.4 the day before. I guess I'm 2dpo then (figuring O day was the lowest)? Is that how it is calculated?

Thanks girls! I'm certain I ovulated either yesterday or the day before- CM seems to have dried up quite a lot and not really having much cramping. So think its 1DPO for me!

Momof2TTC- fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month. If I have ovulated already then it looks like we will be testing around the same time. In my other pregnancies I have waited for a missed AF or as mentioned before I tend to get sore boobs a few days before AF is due so will test then!

Thatfatcat- hope it works out for you to this month. Will keep an eye out for any updates!!

EM- We might actually be on the same cycle! I put in some dummy temps in for tomorrow and Saturday. FF gave me O on cd15, so I would only be 1dpo today. That kind of annoys me because we didn't BD on cd15 since I had no CM and I thought that dip was ovulation.

Gah! I wish this stuff was easier. LOL.

Hey girls! I don't want to get my hopes up but yesterday (cd8) only two days after stopping soy, I had quite a bit of brown tinged EWCM so fingers crossed I either Od last night or will today. Iv BD'd the last three days so hopefully I'm covered and hopefully ill be testing around the same time as you girls :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->