5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Yep, just went to the toilet and had another big gush of EWCM. I think today might be the day. Only on CD9- yah for soy!

I was a bit worried about taking it as they say if you ovulate naturally don't mess with it. I had one normal cycle when coming off the pill but the second cycle (last cycle) I didn't O until cd22. I was not keen on waiting that long again!

Yep, just went to the toilet and had another big gush of EWCM. I think today might be the day. Only on CD9- yah for soy!

I was a bit worried about taking it as they say if you ovulate naturally don't mess with it. I had one normal cycle when coming off the pill but the second cycle (last cycle) I didn't O until cd22. I was not keen on waiting that long again!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month. Looks like we'll be all testing around the same time. I would usually wait until a missed AF. My main symptom has always been sore boobs so il be hoping for that sign again.

Iv never done any research on using this so don't know much about it but if you've BD plenty while having EWCM then your chances are good.

Iv ovulated a couple of days earlier this month. My AF came full flow on the 10th may but a couple of days before that I had blood on the TP when wiped but not loads so maybe should of classed that as my AF starting.

I had just two days of loads of EWCM Tuesday and Wednesday and then nothing yesterday. I woken this morning with a heavy feeling right low down but without the cramping which iv had the last few days. Has anyone felt this right after ovulation?

Woooohoooooo let the stalking of the TWW begin :) sounds like lots of you are in the TWW now :) exciting days ahead ..... Definitely think the odds are at least 1-2 of us will Getz BFP this cycle :) .......... Now who will it be ????????????

Oh the excitement :) so who is testing when ? Early ? Late ?

AFM : I'm cd 11 today watery cm and - Opk so guessing ill o/v between Sunday and Tuesday ..... I know what I'll be doing this weekend ;)

Hey em, it's sounds lien you ovulated either Wednesday or Thursday. Some people get the EWCM just before they O so it's hard to say for sure which day but sounds like probably Wednesday or Thursday.

I had a little EWCM Thursday and then a bit more today. I'm not sure if that means I'm ovulating today or hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Iv read that if you O earlier than CD10 you run the risk of having a egg released that's not fully developed because it hasn't had enough time. Hmmm fingers crossed I'm ok!

I might test next wkend. Around the 2nd at earliest

Hi

Still no more cm. we only managed to BD Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday and tues and wed was when I had the most amount of EWCM so hoping we caught it! Iv got slightly achy hips today- not sure what that's about! I keep feeling like a need to wee like my bladder is full but when I go I do a little trickle and that's it.

Looking forward to seeing some BFP's in this thread!!

Em sounds like you did it at the right times so hopefully you'll get your BFP soon :)

FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet, but Ovufriend did and it was for the 14th--YAY! (I bd'ed on that day, but not cd15). I had some creamy CM yesterday but nothing yet today. I'm 3dpo and I'll probably test next Friday. I can't guarantee I won't cave before then though. Haha.

Let's get some BFP's! I'm excited for us!

I'm not quite sure really what DPO that I am. I don't temp, just go on the mid cycle and CM.
I had loads of EWCM tues and wed that was pinkish in colour along with cramping. Since yesterday the CM has completely disappeared so I though had the cramping but then today I seem to have a bloated crampy feeling really low down plus i feel pretty nauseous every so ofter. Not really sure what's happening?

I'm not quite sure really what DPO that I am. I don't temp, just go on the mid cycle and CM.
I had loads of EWCM tues and wed that was pinkish in colour along with cramping. Since yesterday the CM has completely disappeared so I though had the cramping but then today I seem to have a bloated crampy feeling really low down plus i feel pretty nauseous every so ofter. Not really sure what's happening?

The cramping and ewcm would lead me to believe that you o'ed then. Especially since the CM then went away. Do you have any cm today?

The cramping and ewcm would lead me to believe that you o'ed then. Especially since the CM then went away. Do you have any cm today?

Not really no. Just a tiny amount of slightly thicker CM. Only once today did it have a very tiny amount of red to it.

Iv have read that some people get slightly constipated during ovulation so wondering if it could be that (not been for 2 days and usually fairly regular)!!

Aghhhhhhh!!!!

Just been to the loo and had a blob of stretchy mucus. Had it tue and wed and then nothing until just now. Only BD Sunday Tuesday and Wednesday so just hoping it was enough!!

Gah, doesn't that just drive you nuts. Things like that throw your whole theory into question. I think the best way to know is to temp every single day at the same time- there's much less room for error. It sure makes it more stressful though.

Aghhhhhhh!!!!

Just been to the loo and had a blob of stretchy mucus. Had it tue and wed and then nothing until just now. Only BD Sunday Tuesday and Wednesday so just hoping it was enough!!

Hey em, I know everyone's different but my opinion on this is to take the last day of fertile CM in your cycle as O day. Last cycle I had a bit of brown tinged EWCM on CD14 so I thought I had Od then. But then on CD22 I had another huge glob of EWCM and it turned out that was when I actually Od because sure enough, 12 days after the glob AF arrived.

So this cycle I had a little glob of EWCM on CD8, even more on CD9 and today CD10 I haven't had any.. Yet! If I have more today tho then ill presume I'm still about to O but of I don't get anymore ill take yesterday as O day. Know what I mean? It might not be exact but it's the best way I can determine O without OPKs and temping.

Momoftwo, your in the lead atm, being already 3dpo. Here's hoping you get your BFP soon and then we an all follow in your footsteps a few days later :)

Aghhhhhhh!!!!

Hey em, I know everyone's different but my opinion on this is to take the last day of fertile CM in your cycle as O day. Last cycle I had a bit of brown tinged EWCM on CD14 so I thought I had Od then. But then on CD22 I had another huge glob of EWCM and it turned out that was when I actually Od because sure enough, 12 days after the glob AF arrived.

Hi. Yeah I'm thinking that too. My only hope is that because it was only two days after I'd BD that it may still catch!! If my hubby hadn't of been away we would have carried on BDing! We'll just have to see.

Also it's probably nothing but my nips seem larger today and darker- one of the signs in my previous pregnancies but of course it's way too early for any symptoms!! (Just wishful thinking)!

So this cycle I had a little glob of EWCM on CD8, even more on CD9 and today CD10 I haven't had any.. Yet! If I have more today tho then ill presume I'm still about to O but of I don't get anymore ill take yesterday as O day. Know what I mean? It might not be exact but it's the best way I can determine O without OPKs and temping.

Momoftwo, your in the lead atm, being already 3dpo. Here's hoping you get your BFP soon and then we an all follow in your footsteps a few days later :)

It's a frustrating game isn't it? When u think you may have ovulated but don't know for sure!! I think I'd go mad if I didn't have this forum to talk to people going through the same.
Being pregnant is an amazing experience. Iv had two great pregnancies (thankfully after i miscarried my first) but getting them is the tricky part!!!! Wish it wasn't so difficult.

I hope you get your BFP this month!

Will you wait for a missed AF or test before?

Sure is frustrating! I'm not sure about testing. I kinda wanna wait until AF is late but I have two FRER in my bed side draw so Ill probably test in a week or so! How about you?

I will wait until AF is a day or so late.

Iv had more slightly stretchy cm today (not at all as much as Tuesday and Wednesday) so hoping it will continue until tomorrow when hubby is back and il jump in him as soon as he gets in!!! Haha

I wanna wait till I'm late as well. Maybe we help encourage each other to hold off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->