5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

sorry for my absence started my new job this week and been crazy busy lol....

update from me.....I think I missed my surge as had an almost pos opk yest or thurs can't really remember then the O pain lastnight (exact same time/day as I did last cycle) bd thurs eve but not lastnight I'm hoping to grab him at some point today and again tonight to be sure but think we missed it this month :( I only have one frer so thinking of waiting until 10 days from today to do it. Not really had any obvious cm at all, but I don't check internally so will just have to wait and see.

Just a question with O pain I'v been trying to find out on google but how long after is the egg released?some have said the pain is the egg releasing and others say its a few days after :wacko:

Hwy Charmfan! Was just wondering whee you'd been lately! If you BDd Thursday then hopefully there will still be some spermys up there waiting to catch te egg :)

I'm sorry I'm not help about the O pain. Sometimes I think I have slight cranks around the time of O but I have never noticed any distinct twinges or pain with it. I just get lots of the CM when I wipe!

Speaking of the CM when wiping. I just had some more EWCM when I wiped just then (CD10) which makes 3 days of it now. Hopefully O will be today or tomorrow as we didnt BD today!

It doesn't matter, you still probably Od when you think if you got an almost positive OPK :)

sorry for my absence started my new job this week and been crazy busy lol....

update from me.....I think I missed my surge as had an almost pos opk yest or thurs can't really remember then the O pain lastnight (exact same time/day as I did last cycle) bd thurs eve but not lastnight I'm hoping to grab him at some point today and again tonight to be sure but think we missed it this month :( I only have one frer so thinking of waiting until 10 days from today to do it. Not really had any obvious cm at all, but I don't check internally so will just have to wait and see.

Just a question with O pain I'v been trying to find out on google but how long after is the egg released?some have said the pain is the egg releasing and others say its a few days after :wacko:

Hi

I have also read the same. I had pains right down and around my hips on Tuesday and Wednesday which is when I had loads if stretchy CM that was pinkish so I'm hoping that that was when I did ovulate as I BD them two days (hubby been away since then until tomorrow). Iv had slight stretchy CM Friday and today too but with no pains so am totally confused at the minute. Going to grab hubby tomorrow when he comes home just in case!

So this cycle I had a little glob of EWCM on CD8, even more on CD9 and today CD10 I haven't had any.. Yet! If I have more today tho then ill presume I'm still about to O but of I don't get anymore ill take yesterday as O day. Know what I mean? It might not be exact but it's the best way I can determine O without OPKs and temping.

Momoftwo, your in the lead atm, being already 3dpo. Here's hoping you get your BFP soon and then we an all follow in your footsteps a few days later :)

After today's temp, FF and Ovufriend have given me crosshairs on day 15, so I am only 3dpo now. GRR, now I have to wait an extra day. LOL.

Charmfan- Hope the new job is going well. Glad to have you stop back in! :) I don't know a thing about O pain or any of that. I never have anything I can definitively say is O pain. I'm pretty un-symptomatic with pregnancy and ovulation.

FatCat-Fx'ed that you're going to O in a few days! Yay for a few days of EWCM. It'll help the spermies get where they need to be.

Hi Chaf was wondering where you got to . I've read that o/v pain is a sign of pending ovulation but doesn't actually mean you o/v at that time but are near to o/v ing if that makes sense :)

Hello from hangover land :hi: . Went out last night with a friend who is over for Denmark and well had one to many beers :shrug:

So today I got a + Opk :) no mistaking it !! And Ewcm to boot !!! Now all I need is the energy to bd :winkwink:

Hope I've a beautiful egg this month and OH has strong determind little swimmers :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Nearing closer to the TWW aka BOOBIE WATCH !

Get to BDing! Hope the swimmers make it up to the egg without any issue! :)

Random question--do you girls drink when in the TWW?

We are going to the beach this weekend and there's going to be plenty of alcohol. I'm really not a big drinker anyway (I prefer hard liquor) but I'm afraid someone is going to offer me one and if I turn it down, they'll think something is up.

Yay for O left wondering! Looks like we're all either in the TWW or very close to it. I'm still not sure if Iv already Od or am about to. I had a little bit more EWCM yesterday but not yet today so I might make yesterday O day.

Momoftwo- I don't usually drink in the TWW, actually I haven't felt like drinking at all lately but if there was a special occasion or something on I'd probably have one or two. I don't think it's going to affect your chances of implantation :)

Random question--do you girls drink when in the TWW?

We are going to the beach this weekend and there's going to be plenty of alcohol. I'm really not a big drinker anyway (I prefer hard liquor) but I'm afraid someone is going to offer me one and if I turn it down, they'll think something is up.

I'm not much of a drinker myself when at home (just when I'm on a night out). If I happened to be going out during the TWW then I would probably still drink just not go mad.

Well, after having those two days of very stretchy pinkish cm and the last two days that I had BD (tues and Wednesday), although not as much it has still continued so when hubby gets back later from being away since friday ill be jumping on him!! (Just hoping I'm still in my fertile period)

Not a big drinker either it if I'm going out I might have a glass of wine or two ;) for me I choose to still drink as I know its silly but if I didn't drink ect and put everything n hold every two weeks , then AF arrived I'd feel doubly cheated and mad ..... No baby and I missed out on a night out !! It's u.sually not a choice I ha be to make as I normally drive as I live in the countryside so costs too much to et back in a taxi !!!!

Yeah I always think that- if iv not had much to drink because its the TWW and then AF starts I always wish I'd not held off and drank more!!

Yeah I definately wouldn't not drink just because your in the TWW. No point on pouting your life on hold for something that might not even happen. I just have been off drinking lately. So sick of hangovers, not worth it!

Anyways, I haven't had anymore EWCM since Saturday so I'm going to take that as my O day (it could be a day out I'm not sure). Which makes me 2DPO today. Yay! This week can't go fast enough :)

Any symptoms yet girls? I felt nauseas yesterday and today have lots of creamy CM. which as I'm only 2Dpo is most probably unrelated!

I was kind of crampy for a bit there this AM (I woke up at 530am to test and could not go back to sleep). Way to early for implantation cramps though, I'm only 5dpo, possibly 6dpo max. No other symptoms.

Well my temp shot up today so I think that's a sign of ovulation already happened pretty much think I'm out this month as we only managed to bd thurs :(

Here's to cycle 4 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->