5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hey all,

Well I'm not entirely sure how many DPO I am. I thought I was going to O on Wednesday Thursday last week- had loads of pinkish stretchy cm on the Tuesday and Wednesday and then again on the Friday along with fairly noticeable cramps but iv continued to have stretchy cm on and off including today, whereas the cramps have totally disappeared. Iv have read that some people continue to have stretchy cm after O, does anyone else experience this?

I really do think that i O between Wednesday and Friday. Not had any symptoms yet. I do feel fairly bloated and my nipples are a little sore to touch but I was like that last month and nothing came of it!

Anyway I hope everyone has had a fun weekend, its been nice to finally have some sun here in the UK - the weather has been rubbish for so long, back to rain no doubt tomorrow though!!

I'm such a bad temp taker :( I didn't temp sat or today .... Totally forgot when I woke up ! I'm thinking I o/v yesterday as got positive Opk on Saturday but now can't be sure :( ..... Might even be o/v today .. Have had some cramping so not sure .... Guess ill keep temping for the rest of the cycle and just see how it pans out !
Got lots of b'ding so all is good :)

Eeek, that's annoying em. Maybe you have already Od then if your nipples are sore to touch. Iv read that's a symptom that O has already happened. I know mine are sensitive to touch usually a few days after O. But they're not sensitive yet, hoping that doesn't mean I haven't actually Od yet!

Left wondering, sounds like either Sunday or Monday could be the day :) welcome to the TWW!

Remember, it only takes 1 strong swimmer to get pregnant- so no one is out even if they only bd once during the fertile time. Less likely, but not out!

I have nothing new to report. I am 6/7dpo and I've had creamy CM (or maybe it's sticky, it's hard to tell on toilet paper) for the past few days but no spotting. No implantation dip on my chart either. No other symptoms.

Yeah I know it only takes one but I'm so annoyed we didn't try harder lol!just got to wait it out and then be better prepared for next cycle!!

Anyone tested yet??

Nope, no testing here yet. It's getting hard to resist, but FF says I'm 6dpo so there is really no point. I think I am the 'furthest' as far as cycle here.

Hazarding a guess I think I'm 4dpo lol will prob test Monday :)

I just went to the bathroom and had a glob of what looked like EWCM with a streak or 2 of blood in it. I took a pic (so sorry for the TMI). I'm beginning to think that I might be low on progesterone because I spotted from 7dpo last cycle until AF arrived 5 days later. Last cycle I thought IB but I'm not hopeful this time. :nope:

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Ooooooo is that what it was like last month?

I don't think I had bright red blood last month (trying to rack my brain). I had brownish on the TP without CM, and then just a plain glob of EWCM.

I'm getting highly annoyed. My cycles used to never be like this. If this is spotting before AF, once AF has arrived, I'm going to make a doc appt. Even if I wasn't TTC--spotting for 5 days plus a 5 day AF doesn't leave me much time without something going on in my pants. LOL.

Mom that could be a very good sign !!! Hopefully it goes away now and stays away :)
Everyone we are all getting closer to BFP ......... I just KNOW there will be one or two on this thread this month !!!!

It's all so exciting :)

My bad I thought it was weds yesterday but it wasn't means I'm 4dpo again :haha: realistically means I'm going to have to wait until at least next weds to test :wacko:

Well FF is messing me around . She is saying I'm 5 DPO !!!!!! I think I'm only 2 !! Saying I o/v on cd 11 , even though I got - Opk on that day and a + one the next !!!!!!!!!!

So I'm between 2-5 DPO :) ............. Think for testing purposes ill take 2 :) only realising now this o/v thing is not predictable or an exact science !! Ya have to pay close attention or ya may miss it !!!!!!!

Well if I did ovulate last Wednesday/ Thursday I would be 6-7DPO.

I have continued to have slightly stretchy cm since ovulation although it has got slightly thicker and creamier as the days have gone on. I have achy hips and slight cramps every so often like AF is going to come but not as intense as AF pains.

I had a very slight sharp pain on one side last night while in bed and I keep getting little feelings in my stomach like little bubbles popping - really strange.
Probably reading too much into it as like they say its when u don't have any possible symptoms that u end up getting a BFP.
Anyone else feeling anything unusual?

Nothing unusual here. Aside from my EMCM with blood yesterday, I've got nothing. We are going away for the weekend to the beach so I won't be able to test. It may drive me mad until Monday! My mom will be here tonight-Monday, so I can't test before I leave either- unless I can figure out how to hide the evidence LOL.

Momoftwo that looks promising. Hoping it is IB! I'm 4dpo today and still no symptoms. Hopefully implanting soon here!

I think I'm out. I just got the same brownish spotting that I had last cycle. Something must be wrong for me to spot this many days before AF arrives. Probably something fixable but I guess I'd have to make a doc appt to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->