5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

You're not out till AF shows. Maybe wait until after AF (hopefully she doesn't show) till you book that doctors appointment. Still crossing my fingers for you x

I've put in a request because it's not an urgent need so that they can schedule me for after AF shows. AF should be here June 3. It's so hard not to be upset and discouraged.

How is everyone else doing? I hope someone has some good news to report!

Well my nipples have been sore since sat but not thought anything of it because I read on here that its normal to happen after O boobs are hurting on and off but not hurting just aching/tingling/heavy....went to the loo at work and had a brown spot on undies but nothing since......very evident as they were white :haha: crampy, bloated......waiting for ff to give me o date but iv not really temped that well :wacko: I'm still thinking I'm out because its near on impossible to be pregnant this cycle will just have to wait and see how many dpo I am and when I can test!

How many temps after the rise does ff give you crosshairs?

3 temps that are higher than your highest in the 6 days prior. If you put a fertile CM in there anytime after, it might take them away again.

Nope no cm from me this month apart from now where it seems really creamy my temp dropped slightly today so I'm guessing its going to be a while before they get put on......guess il just have to wait it out :( :cry:

It's a bit erratic what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
I'm no expert but looks like you could have o/v on Friday ? If I'm right and your temp stays up you should get crosshairs tommrow . That means your timing would have been perfect :) it could mean spotting today was from o/v ing

Well I had the pains really bad Friday so fingers crossed :) I always thought your temp dipped on the day you ovulate? Idk I'm new to this temping thing :haha:

It usually does , well on the 5 cycles I've charted anyhow it has . I'm nearly def that you o/v on Friday

Ok I'm with you the lowest temp on there is Friday aka ovulation.....

I didn't temp sat because I forgot, Sunday I was out drinking Saturday night, I did Monday and Tuesday my boy woke up screaming and I shot out of bed so fast I didn't even realise lol back on it now though :) so I would guess I'm 5dpo not 4 then? :)

IM being positive this Tww :) decided I can be miserable and pesamistic and be disappointed when AF arrives , or I can be hopeful and optimistic and be disappointed when AF arrives , same outcome in the end so I choose to believe that a BFP is coming my way this month :) ill deal with the disappointment if and when it comes :)

This is our second cycle together one if not both of us is due a BFP this time round :)

Most definitely ;) I'm ok with it not happening this month though we didnt really try and I have a 6 week probation period with work before they decide if I get taken on and with all the complications I had with William I would like to assume I'm going to be well looked after this time and have lots of appointments and don't really want to do that while I'm still on probation :(

Waaaaaaa so upset right now. Had EWCM CDs 8,9 & 10 so was thinking Id Od on CD10. I tried not to get too excited tho because last cycle I ended up Actually Oing a week later and the same this has happened again today. CD 15 tody (was hoping I was 5dpo) but I just had a huge glob of brown tinged EWCM and I mean HUGE. No mistaking it, I'm Oing today :'( and Ofcourse I haven't BDd in days because I thought it already Od. Thought I would have learnt my lesson after last cycle. Oh and OH wont be home for till later tonight so it's not gonna happen this cycle. Frustrated to the max.

Oh and here's a pic of the EWCM. It's seriously so gross so please don't look if you have a weak stomachs. But it's so weird the way my EWCM comes out like this. It's a huge jelly ball and a once of thing and I feel it when I wipe but then I have to almost pull it out because its so thick. It actually looks like like someone cracked an egg in my vagina and now the whole egg white is oozing out. It even has that yucky white bit where the egg white usually attaches to the yoke. So gross. Do any of you ladies get this?

image.jpg

We were going to bd last night but I was like ehhh can't be bothered. Could kill myself now :'(

Thanks Charmfan. Been trying for 3 months now but kinda feels like I haven't properly tried at all because I keep missing it! Frustrating. Oh well. Hopefully I can watch all you ladies get a BFP and ill get mine next cycle

Sorry to hear that Thatfatcat. On a positive at least you know now what your body's doing so you'll be more prepared for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->