5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Ah no!well I'm having strong af symptoms....happy days...not!was hoping for crosshairs today but nothing so maybe tomorrow??

Everyone else ok?

Well since ovulation I've had very small amounts of stretchy (but thicker and creamer) cm when wiping but just now I've had a smallish blob of this cm in my pants (sorry tmi) along with twinges and cramping low down in my stomach.

We've continued BDing every few days since ovulation just in case (as I don't temp just go on mid cycle and cm).

I just have no idea what's going on in there right now?

With AF pains and ovulation pains and now this I feel like I'm constantly cramping!!!

What dpo are you on em?

I hate this tww I was doing so well lol

I'm 7DPO- I don't like to wish the days away but on this occasion I would like I fast forward a week and see what happens!!

What about you? I read your getting AF symptoms?

I think 7 dpo today temp dropped this morning don't know what that means it wa only by 0.2 and iv no idea if that's a good thing or not lol the symptoms were achey hips and sore boobs and bloated but seem to of gone now :wacko:

Oops my bad I'm rubbish at explaining have a look, it was take. An hour earlier than usual dont know what possessed my body to wake up at that time :wacko:

I want my cross hairs already :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
And also I'm trying to understand this triphasic chart thing can someone dumb it down for me please :haha:

Hello ladies can I join in?

well I am 7DPO today soon to be 8DPO in like 2hrs haha. I have been having tender breasts since the day after O but just recently they have grown a size and are super sore. Also I am a bit bloated and have been having twinges, slight pains, and cramps in my uterus area.

I'm a little neverous that this may not be my month because I really only did it once around my fertile time and my CM wasn't the best (TMI it was creamy/watery) so we'll see...

@charm: triphasic is just when your chart shows 3 maintained levels of temperatures. Everyone's chart shows a biphasic (2 temp level) pattern every month with AF and the follicular phase being level 1, then the luteal phase after O is level 2 (biphasic). And finally when your temp shows a 2nd rise after O and is maintained either until a BFP or AF that is considered a 3rd level of temps (triphasic).

They say if you have this pattern on your chart that you are most likely pregnant but be careful because I had this pattern before on one of my bbt charts and I was not pregnant that cycle. Hope that helped :flower:

I got a triphasic last month and a BFN so wouldn't count anything until ya get a BFP :)

Hello everyone , fatcat I've never had anything like that , I get very scant cm ( usually have to go looking for it ) tmi .... Not sure that's a good thing either . Ewcm doesn't mean your ovulation at that moment just your preparing to ... So get to it with OH tonight when he gets home .... Ya might not be o/v could be something else ;) .....
Charf here is hoping for crosshairs for you soon xxxx FF messing with my head keeps changing me + and - 2 days !! So I'm either 5 DPO or 7 DPO !! Ill go with the lesser figure in respect of expecting AF and testing :)

As for SS have had some on off cramping yesterday , but I'm still on BOOBIE watch for SORE BOOBIES ! No sign yet of them lol......

I'm still CERTAIN we will get one or two BFP from this thread this month ! So the question is ....... WHO HAS THE GOLDEN TICKETS ????? Exciting days ahead me thinks ...........

Lol yep that explaination went straight over my head.....il just keep posting my chart every few days and you guys can tell me if it is or not!!

My nipples are super sore today so no idea what that is!tempted to do my frer tomorrow or to leave it until Sunday at 9dpo that will be 4 days before af is due I think

well I am 7DPO today soon to be 8DPO in like 2hrs haha. I have been having tender breasts since the day after O but just recently they have grown a size and are super sore. Also I am a bit bloated and have been having twinges, slight pains, and cramps in my uterus area.

I'm a little neverous that this may not be my month because I really only did it once around my fertile time and my CM wasn't the best (TMI it was creamy/watery) so we'll see...

That's what happened to me this month!fingers crossed that one spermy made it through but I'm not holding out much hope xx

That's what happened to me this month!fingers crossed that one spermy made it through but I'm not holding out much hope xx

Yes I hope so too! Who do I have to kick around here to get some fertile CM? Haha. Tried increasing my water intake and it helped a bit but I still find myself creamy tmi. Anybody get new symptoms or testing soon?

I tested today with frer I swear I'm never buyin them again they always give me evaps!

Anyone else?

Yeah I had a very nasty evap last cycle with a FRER Charmfan :(

I did BD that night I got that big blob of EWCM so I guess there's still a tiny chance. I guess you never really know for sure. I just have to wait for AF!

Only 3dpo O today, so sad I'm so behind you guys now! Hoping to see some BFPs soon! :)

Oh and Iv woken up to sensitive nipples today which means I definitely have Od. They're usually a lite tender for a few days after O. Hopefully they get worse instead of better tho! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->