5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

fingers crossed something happens fatcat!

well I had a look on google to see why I haven't had cross hairs yet and its because I missed a few days temping after O so couldn't detect it, the advice given was to make one up so I did....sure enough hello cross hairs!!I'm annoyed now because its now saying I ovulated on the Saturday and not the friday so I am now only 8dpo instead of 9 :wacko:

Well I beat ya . It moved me from 9DPO to 6 DPO !!!! Moved me from o/v on cd 11 to cd 14 !! I'm never going to get the to end of this Tww !!!!!! Lol..

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend . It's a bank holiday here so 3 day weekend :)
We are now a whole day closer to our first BFP of the thread :)

Come on girls . Who is now furthest along ? I'm confused since we all keep changing lol....
Anyone testing soon ?

Well I beat ya . It moved me from 9DPO to 6 DPO !!!! Moved me from o/v on cd 11 to cd 14 !! I'm never going to get the to end of this Tww !!!!!! Lol..

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend . It's a bank holiday here so 3 day weekend :)
We are now a whole day closer to our first BFP of the thread :)

Come on girls . Who is now furthest along ? I'm confused since we all keep changing lol....
Anyone testing soon ?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I was testing but there's actually no point now I've been moved back, keep thinking I see shadow lines but as I have just had my eyes tested I found out I'm actually quite blind and anything I have seen is now disregarded :haha:

will test again tomorrow and prob everyday until af shows :blush:

as of today.....I am 8dpo!

Well I'm not testing for 9 more days , gona wait till AF is due this month . No early testing for me :)

ah i have just got zero will power!I was all up for not early testing but curiosity always gets the better of me!!

how you doing for symptoms??

Doing great except one small fact ....... There are ZERO of them :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: made me giggle

well everything I was having has now stopped....seem to have lots of watery cm :wacko: like I feel like iv peed myself constantly :haha:

Hey,

I'm 9/10DPO. In due on the 6th but won't test until the 7th-8th.

I have had the odd twinge and cramping and lots of stretchy creamy cm since ovulation but no obvious signs. My biggest sign before was sore boobs but can't remember if that started before or after my missed AF! This week can't go quick enough!!

I'm the farthest ahead. AF showed up this morning. 25 day cycle, 10 day LP and 5 days of spotting. Cycle getting shorter every month. I called the doc to schedule an appt and she said to come in Monday. I'd just like to know what is going on. Past few cycles with spotting suck.

Awh Mum , sorry the wagon showed and your body is acting up on you :( good idea going to the doc to find out what's going on :)

I'm the farthest ahead. AF showed up this morning. 25 day cycle, 10 day LP and 5 days of spotting. Cycle getting shorter every month. I called the doc to schedule an appt and she said to come in Monday. I'd just like to know what is going on. Past few cycles with spotting suck.

:hugs: sorry hun don't think il be that fat behind you :hugs:

I keep having slight twinges today. Feels a bit like stitch- every time I breath in I can feel it on my right side! Still getting slightly thicker stretchy cm every so often when I wipe.

Today I feel like iv got very slight AF cramps too.

Hi all , hope everyone is having a nice Sunday . I've been getting mild AF type cramps on and off all day really low down ...

I'm way behind you ladies this month. Only on cd17 of a 35 cycle (I think) I had my coil removed last month. I had some ewcm like (thatfatcat) yesterday and we've been bd every other day. Expected o due on wed but who knows.

Good luck and baby dust to all, I'll be watching for the first bfp.

so who's an expert on LP???I've noticed mine is only 12 days and I've been looking online and found that if its less than 12 days it may cause problems....does this include the 12 day LP??? I know I've had babies before but the 3 times before it was 14 :wacko:

would you be worried by this?try and do anything to lengthen it??nearing the end of cycle 3 already and I can't bear having to wait almost a year to fall pregnant again :(

someone help me from driving myself mad :haha:

No I think a 12 day LP is a very normal length , as far as I know vit b6 can help lengthen it .

Momoftwo- so sorry to hear AF showed up :( hopefully you get some answers and sort out your short cycles soon. Ill be hoping to wait with you again next cycle and I'm 99% out this cycle too.

Charmfan- I have a 12 day LP and have read that it's fine. Any less than 10 is cause for concern.

I'm so confused about my TWW now because I just had MORE EWCM this morning. No mistaking it- so stretchy like balls of snot. Sorry I'm disgusting!

That means Iv now had 3 patches of fertile EWCM this cycle. I'm still taking CD15 as my O day because that's when I had that huge huge clump of it. Today was just little balls of it. Lol so gross! Must be those soy isoflavones that are giving me heaps of fertile CM this cycle.

I'm only 4 DPO today but I'm going to test on Friday just so I can test with you guys lol

Goodluck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"