5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Ok so I had some little balls of EWCM this morning but then stacks of creamy CM this morning. Like a table spoon worth just then! Just thought you'd all like to know that:) ahaha crazy body! Don't know what to think- just gotta wait it out

Yeah I'm having loads and loads of cm :wacko: pretty sure I had to go looking for it last month because I made a joke to myself saying I'm getting more mucus out my nose than my cervix :haha: hopefully it's a good sign!!!

Oh yeah I'm having to leave my desk like every hour to go to the loo what's that about!!!!

I'm 10/11DPO today and for the last couple of days iv been constantly needing the loo. Feel like I have a full bladder and then when I go its like a little trickle. I never get up in the night to go to the toilet but at 4am I went and sat for what felt like ages doing a wee! I'd not even had a drink that late last night and always go before going to bed!
My cm has eased off today.

I'm at work for the next couple of days so will have that to distract me (or so I'm hoping) from the fact that AF is due on Thursday!

I've got my fingers fx'ed for you girls!

I had my doc appt today. She did an internal exam (YUCK!) and said it all looks good. She ordered an ultrasound to be done, as well as testing my thyroid. Not sure what thyroid and TTC/spotting have in common- but I guess we will find out!

If all comes back fine- I have 2 options, keep trying and hope it happens or start BC to hopefully straighten it out. IUD could still be messing with my cycle even though it's been out for 6 months. We know we don't want a summer 2014 baby because our wedding is August, so I think we will stop in Sept and use BC if we haven't had success.

Holy crap please tell me you see this.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 10
Charf just on now and I SEE IT !! I never see them !! How many DPO are you ???? Holy shit !!

Sqquuueeeeaallllll!!!! 10dpo!!!!and this one! Same test!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
I can't see it, but that doesn't mean a darn thing! LOL! I can never see them when they are tweaked or faint.

HAPPY FOR YOU!

Me neither but I'm only on my mobile and its got that many scratches on it I can hardly see a thing!!!!

Wow , how exciting? Could this be this threads first BFP??!!!

Hahahaha il be happy when I know it's not a fluke but my boobs wreck!!!

Oops my bad fertility friend says I'm only 9dpo!

Boobs wreak ???? Explain :) I so hope,its the beginning of something for you . Wahooooo maybe the start of our first BFP ..... More to come , I'm sure of it ;)

Oops I meant wreck......like really hurt!

Oh geez I hope I'm not getting excited over nothing because il cry!and there was me saying I'd be happy and totally assumed I was out this month!now I know evaps can't possibly come up like that on tweaks right???

OMG first BSB on BOOBIE watch lol....... I don't know anything much about Evans or tweaking so can't comment . I'm guessing as hard as it is its a waiting game now and hopefully you will see progression over the next few days :)

Hope so will do anther one with fmu And let you guys know :D

Hope you can sleep with the excitement :) tommrow I'm offically on BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIE ) watch lol........ If they are going to appear should be over the next few days . Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Hope you can sleep with the excitement :) tommrow I'm offically on BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIE ) watch lol........ If they are going to appear should be over the next few days . Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

Hi

What DPO are u again? I'm 10/11DPO. AF due on Thursday. Still getting twinges in my hips and stomach but nothing else.
Iv been on SSB's for a few days but nothing as of yet!

Em I'm heading into 8 DPO .... With lovely painless boobies lol........ Hope that all changes soon ...... For you and me both !!!!! Your other symptoms sound promising . When are you planning to test ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->