5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

OMG Charmfan! I think???!!! I see something??!! Please upload a new test from today! Really hoping this is the first BFP!

I'm 5dpo- slowely slowely getting there! My nipples are still very sensitive today. I'm still a tiny bit hopeful even though I pretty much know I'm out this cycle. Wow I kinda hope you girls don't ALL get BFPs and leave me next cycle hehe nah I hope you all do!!

:)

Actual charman- just had another look and I'm pretty sure I see something. Don't wanna say definately just incase but eeeeekkkk! Looks good :)

Ohhhhh emmmm geeeee!!!!!!this mornings test untweaked!!im shaking so bad right now :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
Don't know if you can see it but different brand nice second pink line!!

Off to buy a frer today and a digi on Friday to confirm!and to think we only bd 2 days before I ovulated!!!

:wohoo::wohoo:I see it , I see it :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Our first BFP :) can't wait to see the frer :) what are you now 11dpo ?

See told ya , BFP will be rolling in on this site , :) thatch don't worry I'm thinking this is a sticky thread , us ladies aren't going anywhere . ANYWAY PMA this could be very well your month ;) and you will be deserting us !!!!!!

Yay! Wait for me ladies! Well done Charmfan, looking forward to seeing that FRER!

10 dpo today will do a frer at lunch and upload :D

YAY Charm!! Congrats on being the first to get a BFP! Here's hoping we have a few more this cycle!

They didnt have frer but I got clear blue!came up straight away less than an hour hold 4 days before af!

Here we go.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
Yahooo its offical our first BFP :) I'm over the moon for you Chafman :) now who is next , there is definitely one more at least this month :) I guarantee it , and I'm not a betting women !!!

thanks ladies I am soooooo shocked I genuinely thought I was out this month!I even had a go at my DH last week because we missed our fertile window and again on sunday asking why I wasn't pregnant yet :haha:

We are both really nervous as William was emergency c-section but because he was so early I had to have a classical - cutting thicker part of womb vertically instead of horizontally taking longer to heal......I'm going to call the drs and see if I can get in with the dr when I'm off next Thurs to see what they say as I think I'm now high risk!

Looking at that pic on the laptop it sucks and looks like a bfn but I can promise you it isn't!!! My test with fmu is gonna rock and will be doing a frer Thursday night!

Anyway, come on girlies who's gonna be my bump buddy!!! :haha:

So thrilled for you :) now as for your bump buddy that remains to be seen ;) !!!!!! Who is next to test ??

In BSB watch ...... Mine feel a little tender today but could be all the poking I'm doing at them :haha: Hurt god damm you HURT !

So excited for you. Try to stay calm and enjoy every second of it!

Who's next?! Anyone else near testing yet?

LOL Left and I must have been typing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->