5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

yep come on who's testing next???other than me of course :haha:

Not me , I'm waiting ....... And waiting .... I will not cave , I will not cave ........ Only 9 days to testing if I get there before AF shows up :)

Not me , I'm waiting ....... And waiting .... I will not cave , I will not cave ........ Only 9 days to testing if I get there before AF shows up :)

omg thats like FOREVER away!!

Em...your next right???

It is but ill have lots of entertainment on here to keep me occupied :) how are you feeling has it sunk in yet ?

My AF is due on Thursday so won't be testing until Friday or even Saturday.

I'm still getting strange twinges every now and then. My boobs looks and feel slightly heavier and i swear that my aerola's and nipples seems slightly darker and larger but their still not hurting!!!

Haha no not yet!i did tweak the pic....what a lovely + sign! Hope you guys don't mind me posting pics here its still not real!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Ohhhh and estimated due date is valentines day!!!!

What a great Valentine's Day gift! Keep posting pics!

Ah please charf keep posting the more the better :) I love sharing good news :)

haha ok well I'm all out of pics for now but there will be another one coming in the morning!suppose I had better change my ttc ticker!

Oh what a lovely ticker :) we need more of these :) me I want the fruit one :) !!!!!

I think I may change it to something else, not sure i like it lol!

Tested this morning, the line is fainter than yesterday!!not liking this :( all out of tests/money now so can't do anymore, might get some frer tomorrow when we do our food shopping but they won't come until tomorrow night :cry:

I can barely see it :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Tweaked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
Aw Charmfan, don't stress, I'm sure it's fine. I think the line looks about the same in darkness as your last test. I couldn't really see it clearly, but the tweaked test - clear ad day. Same with today's tests. Just give your body a chance to build up some hCG :)

I also see it as clear as dayon the tweaked one :) maybe wait a few days to test again :)

Yeah I'm either going to test tomorrow or Friday when I get paid, how's everyone else doing?

Hi. Well Ill be testing fri or sat. AF due tomorrow. Last 2 months iv had brownish discharge a the two days before AF comes but nothing so far.

I can't stop going for a wee and iv got a funny taste in my mouth.
I get the odd twinge still low in my stomach. My aerola's look slightly bigger and darker. Last night I thought AF had come as had period pain (which I don't tend to suffer with).

I'm at work at the minute but just can't concentrate!!!

Em your symptoms sound very positive and the fact you haven't started yor usual
Pre menstral spotting I think there's a good chance you could be the next BFP!!

EM- That would be awesome if you had the next BFP! The weird taste of metal was the first thing I noticed when I was pregnant with my son. And no spotting is a plus!

Charm- It's still early- I am sure that the test will get darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->