5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Oooooo em it sounds positive!!next two days need to hurry up :haha:

Hey

Well I still have no signs of AF (so far, although it does tend to happen overnight or first thing).

While at work today I had these weird cramps going on. They felt like little sharp pins on my left side of my stomach but weren't that painful. Iv been having stretchy cm on and off since o but then it had stopped for a few days but then today iv had a bit of creamy thickish cm when wiping.

My nipples are really sore too. No sign of the SSB's (small sore boobs) though : (

Is it Friday yet :coffee: :haha:

So I have two frer and two digi comin tonight fingers crossed!

I'm feeling pretty deflated today. Feel like AF is about to burst its banks!! Stomach doesn't feel as bloated but then I haven't eaten anything this morning yet. Can't stop going to the loo to check.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh no EM your in the " Russian Roulette " stage where every time you go to the loo it feels like playing . Uck ! My temp went up slightly this am but think king its as its so much warmer than normally is here due to the nice weather . I've not got one other symptom :( now 10dpo .... 5 days to testing or before AF shows her face !

The nerves are kicking in now lol........ When are you going to test ? We need another BFP :)

And Em lots of people feel AF is just coming when they get BFP don't give up hope just yet ;)

Oh no EM your in the " Russian Roulette " stage where every time you go to the loo it feels like playing . Uck ! My temp went up slightly this am but think king its as its so much warmer than normally is here due to the nice weather . I've not got one other symptom :( now 10dpo .... 5 days to testing or before AF shows her face !

The nerves are kicking in now lol........ When are you going to test ? We need another BFP :)

I think il wait until Saturday. I will see if AF comes today or tomorrow and then go and buy a test tomorrow night ready for Saturday morning!

It is a waiting game!! Hope u get your BFP.
Do u think ur in with a good chance this month? Do u know exactly when u ovulated? I only go on my CM and mid cycle.

Em I was going to test tomorrow (even tho I'm only 7dpo and Ofcourse will be negative) just cos I wanted to join in on the testing fun but of you're going to wait till Saturday ill wait till then too. 9DPO is slightly less redicilous!

Normally I'd hold off on testing but I have two FRER left over from last cycle so ill cave!

AF is light today, so I guess we are at the end. Still waiting on final results from the doc. Basically just waiting on fertile CM to start BD again.

Aw momoftwo I'm jealous your already so close to O again. Fingers crossed this is your cycle!

I wouldn't be jealous- LOL. With the spotting and short cycles, it's going to make it harder. Thyroid bloodwork is back- only 1 level that they checked is ever so slightly elevated. Recheck in 3-4 months. Going to give it a few cycles and if it does not resolve itself (the spotting), I'm going to request progesterone to be checked.

Hmmm hopefully it sorts itself out :) I cat wait to try again next cycle but it's so far away for me still!

Yep turned up as I got back from work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
And.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
Charmfan, I bet you were sooooo pleased when you did the clearblue one! It's great seeing that word pop up!! Has it sunk in now?

Congratulations!

My AF hasn't shown still but my cycles have varied from 28-30 days so not getting my hopes up just yet. Iv still been getting the odd twinge today but no other obvious symptoms yet.

Omg I was happy with the frer iv never ha a definite positive on that before!!!not sunk in just yet I'm excited for when we get a scan I have been trying to get an appointment with the midwife but my doctors are lame and its hard scheduling a time without making it obvious with work!only have another 3 weeks of temp period so hopefully I won't be too big by then (last 3 pregnancies iv popped out straight away and looking the same this time already!) just see how it goes!

Wahoooo our first confirmed BFP :) Chaf I'm thrilled for you .
I've just gone to the loo and (tmi) when checking cm found some brown tinged stuff . Only tiny bit ...... Only 10 DPO so either early sign of AF on the way or ...................

Think my boobs feel a bit sore at the sides today and have a weird pain in my hip for the last few days .............

Ooooonnnn the anticipation !

Aw Charmfan, what a beautiful line on the FRER. Well done :) make sure you keep us updated with your pregnancy. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Em, test day tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Left wondering.. Sounds good :) if AF doesn't show up in another two days I think you might have to test :)

As for me- 8dpo today and lots of creamy CM the last few days. I don't remember having this much other cycles? And my nipples are still tender to touch. Usually they are a but tender for a few days after O but I checked my previous charts and that sensitivity always passed by 5DPO. Ever so slightly optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->