5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Thanks ladies gonna post a progression test tomorrow I think and if its ok with you ladies I think I'm gonna hang around here for a while see how you are all doing :)

You better :) I think we will all be bump buddies together :) maybe at different stages big bumps , medium bumps and small bumps lol....

My temp rose a lot this am , ( although it was a hot night ) and less brown cm this am than yesterday , tbh it was only tinged !

Yes Charmfan please hang around! Wooo sounds good left wondering! I think you're all going to get your BFPs this month :)

What's with the you pale face !!!!! Include yourself in that !!!!!! Wouldn't it be mad :)

So, still no AF. Woke this morning feeling like its on it way but nothing as of yet. Just have a feeling its going to show up late. I have no symptoms at all. May wait until sunday to test. I know all pregnancies are different but mine have always started with really sore boobs but there not hurting. I just have creamy stretchy cm but I know some people get that before AF.

Well, the weather is pretty amazing today here in the Uk (we've not had much good weather so far this year. It's been a long winter)!! so I'm going to go and enjoy the sun and hope that AF doesn't show.

Do you remember at what DPO they started hurting tho em? They could still be on their way. Test!!

Haha left wonderin, thanks for your positivity but I'm already pretty sure I'm out this month as my chances of conception were next to nothing. But yes if I do have some sort of immaculate conception and get my BFP with you ladies that would be awesome! :)

Oh em please don't wait any longer in suffering with anticipation as it is!!!yes lovely weather in the uk and I'm stuck in work boohoo :cry:

Currently sat outside eating lunch hopefully the weekend will be nice!!

Can't wait for some one to start testing already!!!

Hi.

So I went and brought a pregnancy test ready for tomorrow but iv since had brown and reddish EWCM which is what I had two days before my last AF. I'm 14dpo today so that would be too late for implantation surely?? I have read that sometimes people have implantation bleed a couple of days after implantation has occurred - is this right?

Hi em thinking I out too :( had very little brown cm this morning , only when I checked cervix , but increased this afternoon mostly brown but tinged with pink/red . I'm only 11dpo and Ff says my period not due till Wednesday ! I usually have a 14 day LP . Can't stand the anticipation anymore ..... AF will either be here in the am , if not I am giving in a testing so I know one way or the other :)

em- I know many think they are getting their period when they have spotting, but instead it happens to be implantation bleeding. That's how people don't find out until 8 weeks of pregnancy.

I am newly ttc #3 so am so oblivious to early pg symptoms! Today I am 6dpo and have experienced an abundance of watery/lotiony cm since 4dpo. I dont recall experiencing this on a reg basis....usually I am dry until af. I have also noticed bbs are tingly and feel heavy and a little sore. Tugging constantly in pelvis area...mainly on left side.

am always regular 28-30 day cycle so I expect af on June 14 or 15.

Any feedback is welcome!! Thx all

Em you still have a chance! If its no heavier tomorrow. Test!!
I just tested and guess what! BFN, Ofcourse:cry: oh well this was expected.

Hopefully next cycle I bd the right times! Lucky I'm in no rush to get pregnant!

Well Chafman looks like you will have a bump buddy after all ;)

Have you tested? Iv had no more spotting this morning, still feel like AF may come so going to wait until tomorrow to test.

Well I had more brown/ black stringy discharge last night ( only when I checked ) so when I woke this morning at 6am decided not to test . After peeing I went back to bed . I couldn't sleep so at 7am I decided sod this and tested with smu . I just got my very own :bfp: :happydance: I'm so terrified ! I let poor hubby go off to work not knowing , think ill wait till AF is late to tell him ! You ladies are the first people to know :)

Em AF definitely still feels like she is on the way for me , every bit of it . The funny thing is that since testing I now feel my boobs a bit sensitive !!! So much for BSB watch lol.....

Well I had more brown/ black stringy discharge last night ( only when I checked ) so when I woke this morning at 6am decided not to test . After peeing I went back to bed . I couldn't sleep so at 7am I decided sod this and tested with smu . I just got my very own :bfp: :happydance: I'm so terrified ! I let poor hubby go off to work not knowing , think ill wait till AF is late to tell him ! You ladies are the first people to know :)

ohhh eemmm geeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now...I need to see a picture :haha::haha::haha:

ohhh eemmm geeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now...I need to see a picture :haha::haha::haha:

Test 12dpo smu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back