5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Well I had more brown/ black stringy discharge last night ( only when I checked ) so when I woke this morning at 6am decided not to test . After peeing I went back to bed . I couldn't sleep so at 7am I decided sod this and tested with smu . I just got my very own :bfp: :happydance: I'm so terrified ! I let poor hubby go off to work not knowing , think ill wait till AF is late to tell him ! You ladies are the first people to know :)

ohhh eemmm geeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now...I need to see a picture :haha::haha::haha:

Test 12dpo smu

Oops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
Well I had more brown/ black stringy discharge last night ( only when I checked ) so when I woke this morning at 6am decided not to test . After peeing I went back to bed . I couldn't sleep so at 7am I decided sod this and tested with smu . I just got my very own :bfp: :happydance: I'm so terrified ! I let poor hubby go off to work not knowing , think ill wait till AF is late to tell him ! You ladies are the first people to know :)

ohhh eemmm geeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS :D :D :D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

now...I need to see a picture :haha::haha::haha:

Test 12dpo smu , this one is clearer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
woowwweee no problems seeing that line!! When is AF due?

Eh FF says Wednesday ! But think that. Because she got o/v date wrong by a day last month and gave me a 15 day LP . I'm usually 14 so that would make Tuesday :)

She had better bloody stay away now lol.... I've had loads of symptoms now looking back ,
Weird pains in my hips , like I banged into something and bruised them for a good few days was thinking what is that ! Googled it its a symptom lol... Have had a skin break out which I never get , tingly boobs ( not sore ) constant weeing for the past few days , hungrier than usual and a bit of light cramping and backache . How about you ?

well I noticed a shed load of cm! VERY sore nipples, tingly boobs, hip ache and was getting up to pee every 45 mins, not cool when I keep having to leave my desk at work :haha:

Did ya really have hip ache , I never heard of that one before ! Defo didn't think it was a symptom ! Thought it was something to do with how I was sleeping lol . Can't wait till Wednesday when ill be offically late .

Yayyyyy!!!

Come on em what's the verdict with you????are we gonna have 3???

Hi.

Sorry had a lot of visitors yesterday so didn't get chance to catch up.

I got up this morning all excited and ready to test but noticed a bit of brownish/pinkish spots on my knickers, sat on the loo and had a few drops so decided not to waste the test. That was at 7 this morning and since then iv had nothing. I had a bit of brown EWCM on Thursday which was the day AF was expected and then nothing until this morning.

I know I should probably wait until tomorrow (first wee) but may just try later if I have no more spotting just to see and then again in the morning. Will let you know!

How exciting that we have 2 BFP's. hopefully I can be the third later!

Brown and pink spotting is a good sign !! Come on test lol.........
Charf think FF must have put my o/v date a few days behind what it should be . I'm not even due AF till Tuesday according to it so makes no sense that I'm 2-3 weeks unless she got it wrong !

Just on my way home so going to test. Thought I'd use the cheap one first! Will let u know in about half an hour!!!! Eeeeekkkk!!

Just on my way home so going to test. Thought I'd use the cheap one first! Will let u know in about half an hour!!!! Eeeeekkkk!!

squueeallll how exciting !!! :babydust:

How you doing fatcat?

Negative : (

Had more brown EWCM today. Only used a cheap test but with being 3 days late I would have thought it had picked it up. Have drank quite a bit of water today too.

Might get the clearblue digital if AF doesn't show in next couple of days.

sorry Em :hugs:

Do you normally get the brown cm? Isn't that a couple days before AF comes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->