5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hey girls, sorry haven't been on in a while. Congratulations left wondering!! 2 BFPs. So exciting for you ladies. Em so sorry to hear about your BFP tho- it was sounding so positive. I'm BFP this cycle too. Next cycle for us hopefully :) x

sorry Em :hugs:

Do you normally get the brown cm? Isn't that a couple days before AF comes?

Usually brown cm 1 or 2 days before AF comes full flow. Always been like that so pretty annoying this month. Never had AF come this late before -its always been 27-28 day cycle.

Going to test in the morning (if AF hasn't shown)as had drank a lot of water before testing and it was this afternoon so urine was pretty diluted.

Em do you chart ? Is it possible you ov later than you think ?

No, I do just go on my cm and mid cycle. This cycle though (as mentioned in previous posts) I did have EWCM for quite a while after I thought I had ovulated so we did carry on BDing. I think il give it a few more cycles before I start temping.

Still getting weird cramps quite low down on my right side. They have been coming and going all day. Tend to see the brown cm on the tp just after the cramps!

ohhh how strange! Can't wait to see what the test says in the morning :)

Make sure and use fmu ;) good luck for tommrow em xxxxx charf man how you doing ? How are you feeling ?

Not bad not bad, no change really.... Dh has said he wants to wait at least 3 months before telling anyone but unfortunately for him I think people are going to figure it out pretty soon as my belly has really popped out!!i know it's just bloat and not baby but its happened in past two pregancies!!!il post a pic lol it's ridiculous!!

Ok no I won't it's not letting me il have to do it tomorrow!

Good luck Em! maybe you did ovulate later than thought and therefore your BFP could still be on its way :)

Charmfan and left wondering good to hear to pregnancies are going well :)

Im just waiting our for AF, shes due on Wednesday. Usually I get brown CM for 2 days before AF arrives but its still white creamy CM today..

Left wondering, get yourself a cute ticker and change your status to PREGNANT :)

Well, after a strange 2ww- cramping since ovulation, continued stretchy cm and brown stretchy cm for a few days (longer than iv ever had before) AF showed up this morning.

I'd be lying if i said I'm not disappointed, I think the minute AF arrives you feel instantly disappointed but already I'm looking forward to giving it a go next cycle.

A much as I wanted to believe I was going to get a BFP deep down I knew it wasn't going to happen this month. Iv had 3 pregnancies, the first ended in a miscarriage but all three my boobs started hurting (which i don't get as an AF symptom) and got quite veiny but didn't have that this month.

Thatfatcat- finger crossed for your BFP this month. Do u have any symptoms at all?

Charmfan and Left wondering- enjoy the next 9 months. Hopefully i'll be with you in the first trimester next month!!!

Momof2- how are things with you?

Em I'm so sorry AF arrived. It was really sounding so positive for you this cycle. Next cycle for sure! Ill be here testing with you:)

No I don't think I'm getting my BFP this cycle. I got a bfn on Saturday at 9dpo. I think if I was pregnant something would have shown up by then! No real symptoms- feeling pretty tied last few days and a little nauseas maybe but probably all in my head, and I'm always tired! My nipples were sensitive as usual after O but feel fine now which I'm guessing means that my hormone levels are dropping, getting ready for AF

Well, after a strange 2ww- cramping since ovulation, continued stretchy cm and brown stretchy cm for a few days (longer than iv ever had before) AF showed up this morning.

I'd be lying if i said I'm not disappointed, I think the minute AF arrives you feel instantly disappointed but already I'm looking forward to giving it a go next cycle.

A much as I wanted to believe I was going to get a BFP deep down I knew it wasn't going to happen this month. Iv had 3 pregnancies, the first ended in a miscarriage but all three my boobs started hurting (which i don't get as an AF symptom) and got quite veiny but didn't have that this month.

Thatfatcat- finger crossed for your BFP this month. Do u have any symptoms at all?

Em I'm sorry the witch got you and I sure know that disappointed feeling :nope:
I'm sure hoping I get to share the first tri with you and the rest of the girls here xxxx

Em I'm so sorry AF arrived. It was really sounding so positive for you this cycle. Next cycle for sure! Ill be here testing with you:)

No I don't think I'm getting my BFP this cycle. I got a bfn on Saturday at 9dpo. I think if I was pregnant something would have shown up by then! No real symptoms- feeling pretty tied last few days and a little nauseas maybe but probably all in my head, and I'm always tired! My nipples were sensitive as usual after O but feel fine now which I'm guessing means that my hormone levels are dropping, getting ready for AF

Looks like we'll have a similar cycle if u get AF on Wednesday.

I don't want to temp just yet- want to give it a few more months before starting that. With this cycle being so much longer I'm just going to take an average to work out when I should expect ovulation and BD over a slightly longer period than before. I know its only an estimate but I just use an online calculator to get a rough idea and then my cm. how long is you cycle now?

Yeah same here. I'm just gonna try and bd lots more this cycle to make sure I'm covered. My cycles are usually around 27-28 days long. Fingers crossed for next cycle

I'm a fool- I just did another test. Bfn, Ofcourse. But for a second there I thought I saw something - I'm going crazy right girls?
image.jpg

Sigh.. Ready for AF to show her face now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->