5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Oops just saw rest of thread, sorry em :hugs:

Fat cat il be scanning that test when I get home!

Haha don't bother! Just had another look and definately nothing there. Just trying to invent something! Arrgggg

Em- so sorry AF showed up. Fx'ed for next cycle though!

Fatcat- Hoping you get a BFP. You never know- Left didn't think she would get one and she did!

I'm hanging out and waiting to O. Started temping again the other day (I don't temp during AF). Last night I had a horrible night of sleep- first it was so hot, then we had a bad storm and I had to go tuck the kids back in at 430, and I usually temp at 525. I temped at 515 and just marked it as sleep deprived on FF. Slept til 845 and temped again and it was 98.0. That was after 3 hours of sleep, but I still used my sleep deprived correct time versus my slept really late time. No cm at all right now. By last cycle, I already had EWCM on day 8. I'm at cd9 today.

Well, iv already planned on when I'm going to BD this cycle. Not sure how long this cycle is going to be but going to cover all grounds from a 28 day to a 32 cycle!! (Will check cm though too) Just got to tell hubby now - haha!

Every month I think, right this is the one! Got to think positive I suppose!!!

I didn't think I was going to get mine either, I mean 20% chance of conception when you really try and we did it once 2/3 days before ov and BAM :haha:

Also this cycle I started b'ding much earlier than other cycles ( baby making b'ding ) lol . I started on cd 8 took a day break ( I've read it clears out the old spermy ! ) bd day 10 break day 11 , bd 12, 13 and 14 ( three days in a row after Opk positive ) also ate 5 Brazil nuts a day from DPO 5 to when I got my BFP . Supposed to help with implantation and the thickness of the lining of the womb ...... It obviously worked lol..

LOL Obviously worked then! How we doing ladies?? I'm so tired! Hoping my morning sickness is going to kick in soon! I know I'm crazy but with no symptoms on my disastrous pregnancy I really need something to come kick my ass to let me know this one is different :(

As promises here is the very obvious pregnancy bloat :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
No way ! Already ! No way you will hid that for long lol.... As for ms I know exactly how you feel , want it to come kick my ass too , although yesterday evening and this evening felt a little icky ( mouth watering a lot) for about an hour . Could all be my imagination lol. My boobs are not very sore yet but tingly on and off .

Lol I know I have no idea what is goin on I'm not overweight and the last two waited Til at least 6 weeks before popping like that!!it must be another boy because with kaitlyn I didn't show until 16 weeks!!the two boys was bam here I am! :haha:

Haha what the heck? You definately not pushing your belly out at all! That's crazy!

Yeah 2-3 before O is still very good for conception. 5 days +, not so much! Haha

Alright. Just had some brown CM when wiping so AF is just around the corner. Excited for next cycle! :)

Eesh I wish I was pushing it out, only going to get bigger now :haha:

So how are the two pregnant ladies feeling today?

Is it really sad that I'm actually feeling slightly jealous that my sister in law has just started her maternity leave? don't get me wrong i feel extremely lucky to have my two girls and if someone told me I couldn't have anymore then I'd accept it and move on but I just love being pregnant and having a newborn that I just can't imagine not doing it again. She's due in 4 weeks time. It's going to make me soooo broody. If I do fall pregnant this cycle then I should get my BFP around the time she has him/her. (She's being induced)!

Right so Thatfatcat and Momof2 here's to our BFP's this cycle!!

Em how cute two girls , how old are they ? I would have been starting my maternity leave on Friday with my other pregnancy ( that sounds weird ! ) my due date coming up on the 16 th of July . I've deciðed to go to the build a bear factory and get a very special bunny to remember my little lost soul , and hopefully it can become a very special bunny to the LO I'm currently growing . That way they will always be in each other lives :) ........ Is that weird ?

AFM : I'm feeling ok today , I've moments of pure terror especially when I stop and think of all that can go wrong ! But over all jus trying to keep my mind busy so I don't have time to think . I've had slight cramping and pulling today , all normal and I'm a little more tired than usual in the evenings ( I'm normally a Duracell bunny ) boobs not really sore but tingly from time to time . Taking it one day at a time , or at least trying to !!

Em how cute two girls , how old are they ? I would have been starting my maternity leave on Friday with my other pregnancy ( that sounds weird ! ) my due date coming up on the 16 th of July . I've deciðed to go to the build a bear factory and get a very special bunny to remember my little lost soul , and hopefully it can become a very special bunny to the LO I'm currently growing . That way they will always be in each other lives :) ........ Is that weird ?

My eldest is 4- she'll be starting school in September and my youngest is 2 in a few weeks.

No, that's not weird. I lost my first pregnancy and all the things like going on maternity leave and the day that they would have been due does make you think about what could have been. I was scared too when I fell pregnant again but like you said you just have to take each day as it comes and just try and enjoy it!

Left- it's not weird at all, we released balloons on Williams due date (8 - 1 for every day he was alive) the first year is said to be the hardest and although we passed his due date we still have to get past his birthday and then well, you know, I would quite happily skip Christmas this year it was the worst time of my life,

Pregnancy wise I'm ok can't believe it's been 9 days since I found out already!

Emotionally I have this overwhelming feeling of guilt :cry:

Charf I'm with you about Christmas time , would happily skip it ! Why are you feeling guilty ? About William ? Being pg again ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->