5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Charf I'm with you about Christmas time , would happily skip it ! Why are you feeling guilty ? About William ? Being pg again ?

Yeah I feel like I should still be grieving its not even been 6 months since he died and I know life goes on but this soon?the trauma we had with him before and after the birth I always thought I wouldn't cope with it and I'm no where near as bad as I thought I would be if that makes sense?

I feel happy and I feel like I shouldn't be this soon, I don't know, I don't know how I'm supposed to be feeling, I have a very good instinct and I knew as soon as I found out I was pregnant with him he wasn't going to make it I told my friends it was just a matter of time of when it would happen, this time I feel good and know its going to be alright.

I think I'm confused :wacko:

Left- Not weird at all. I wanted to get angel wings tattooed on my hip for my angels. A more permanent thing, but still along the same lines.

Charm-I think if you didn't feel 'something', we would say it was strange. I'm sure what you are feeling is completely normal. I think that everything happens for a reason (whether that be a God who creates it, fate, karma, whatever you believe in) and this little one isn't replacing him- this one is to help you through. Don't feel bad that you don't feel a mess. Some things we just accept and move on because we need to. We'd go crazy if we didn't! I was due with the twins Dec 18th. Ironically, my daughter was born that day. I was due with my other miscarriage on my best friends birthday August 24th. Days I'll never forget. It does get easier though- it's been 9 years and 6 years since.

Em- Here's to BFP's! I feel the same as you. I'd be ok if I found out that I could never have another, and I almost wish I just knew already so I didn't waste time and sanity trying. I'm happy with my 2 (boy and a girl) but would love to have one with my fiance.

AFM-I'm waiting to O. I had some stretchy (but not SUPER stretchy) but cloudy cm last night so we bd'ed just in case. I marked it as creamy, but it was really a combo.

Yeah don't get me wrong of course I cried for him and I still do sometimes, I just feel like iv abandoned him :(

Charf you will never abandon William , you couldn't even if you wanted to . He is a part of you and your life forever xxxx I'm thinking what you are feeling is really normal , and sad :( but I am sure of one thing William wouldn't want you to go on being sad every day and is with you in your heart on this new journey :)
I'm delighted you are feeling that this time will be different I'm so hoping and praying it is for both of us xxxxxx

Charf you will never abandon William , you couldn't even if you wanted to . He is a part of you and your life forever xxxx I'm thinking what you are feeling is really normal , and sad :( but I am sure of one thing William wouldn't want you to go on being sad every day and is with you in your heart on this new journey :)
I'm delighted you are feeling that this time will be different I'm so hoping and praying it is for both of us xxxxxx

:hugs: :flower:

Now where is your pregnancy ticker??? :haha:

Aw Charmfan, don't think of it like that. You should be celebrating your pregnancy :)

:hugs: :flower:

Now where is your pregnancy ticker??? :haha:

No ticker yet , I'm still very cautiously pregnant xxxxxx

Hi.

Charmfan and left wondering how are you? Have your pregnancy symptoms kicked in yet?

Any sign of AF Thatfatcat?

My AF has just finished so I'm looking forward to a weekend away and then the TTC starts again!!

Hi.

Charmfan and left wondering how are you? Have your pregnancy symptoms kicked in yet?

Any sign of AF Thatfatcat?

My AF has just finished so I'm looking forward to a weekend away and then the TTC starts again!!

Hi em , you so good to ask for the last two days I've began to feel that empty/ starving/ sickly feeling in the afternoons , had it this am too . The start of the build up to ms I'd say . :happydance: my boobs are still tingly on and off but not sore yet and I'm more tired than usual in the evenings . Oh and I feel very wet down below ! Gave myself a heart attack a few times !
I did another test this am to see the progression , ill post it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Nice progression!

I'm at cd13 and have some watery/almost ewcm today. In the process of moving, but I'm determined to bd tonight, tomorrow and Sunday since I seem to ov on cd15.

I'm ok thanks just ridiculously tired, not many symptoms for me still although I did feel wet yesterday too I thought I was bleeding!!!its all good though :) can't believe I'm 5 weeks already time has just flown, I'm very self conscious of the way I look and people saying something to me :(

5 week :) I'm two days behind you :) got the date for my early scan at 8w 4d on the 12th of July . I really hope time goes quickly and I safely get to that point. I feel so wet down below , a few times thought oh oh ! My boobs are so not sore but am feeling that starving/empty/ sickly feeling every now and again in the afternoon . Nothing to jump up and down about yet lol...... Tbh I could do with a Valium to calm me down lol.......

I'm currently on my 4dpo, and anxious as well! It doesn't help matters that I woke up the other morning vomitting & diarreah. All my other symptoms could point to being sick! I have my fingers crossed in a few days I may see some light bleeding or cramps (implantation)! And high hopes this is our month for a baby :) good luck!! This is going to be a long wait for everybody!

Cricket , hi don't think I've seen you before , this month two of us got our BFP , 2nd month of the thread :) I'm very very hopeful we will have a couple more this month :)
This month I didn't get ib till 10dpo and then it only really started on DPO 11 . Do you temp ?

Hello everyone :) so where is everyone at ? Mom , fatcat , Em ? How close to the next round of BFP are we ? Where is everyone at ? Anyone close to o/v yet ?

Cricket , hi don't think I've seen you before , this month two of us got our BFP , 2nd month of the thread :) I'm very very hopeful we will have a couple more this month :)
This month I didn't get ib till 10dpo and then it only really started on DPO 11 . Do you temp ?

Yes I am very new! Nice to meet you :) I wish you the best of luck! I do, but sadly right after I was temping for a good 48 days straight we moved and amongst the boxes I lost my thermometer and keep forgetting to grab a new one at the store :( I wish I was again!

Oh no :( I now have 3 theometer in the locker beside my bed lol.... I stopped temping once I got my BFP as it would make me too anxious .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->