5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hey

I'm away at the minute! Finished AF on Thursday so will ovulate sometime next week! Looking forward to getting back on it !!!!!!!!! Lol

I should be testing around the 10th July so a little while yet. Hubby went away around ovulation last cycle so wasn't very hopeful

Fingers crossed we get a couple more BFP's this cycle.

ARG! I slept at our new house last night and forgot my thermometer at the old house! I couldn't temp this AM and we didn't BD yesterday. I did get some BDing in this AM. I should be ov'ing tomorrow. I'm not real hopeful for this cycle, it's been a mess since moving. EWCM today.

Welcome Cricket!

Hey

I'm away at the minute! Finished AF on Thursday so will ovulate sometime next week! Looking forward to getting back on it !!!!!!!!! Lol

I should be testing around the 10th July so a little while yet. Hubby went away around ovulation last cycle so wasn't very hopeful

July 10 is a great day to test- it's my birthday! :) Hoping you get a BFP!

ARG! I slept at our new house last night and forgot my thermometer at the old house! I couldn't temp this AM and we didn't BD yesterday. I did get some BDing in this AM. I should be ov'ing tomorrow. I'm not real hopeful for this cycle, it's been a mess since moving. EWCM today.

Welcome Cricket!

Sounds like your timing is sport on , no need not to be hopeful :flower:

I clearly believe that I am proof that timing isn't everything! We just got lucky for sure :haha:

Welcome cricket :flower: how long have you been ttc?

I temped for a few days after my bfp I wanted to see if my chart went triphasic still not sure if it did!

Still no more symptoms for me I'm just stupidly tired but that could be because of the long hours I'm working, I did an 8-6 today :cry:

I still haven't called the drs yet I think I'm gonna leave it until I'm 9 weeks I think I don't know I haven't decided yet :wacko:

I clearly believe that I am proof that timing isn't everything! We just got lucky for sure :haha:

Welcome cricket :flower: how long have you been ttc?

I temped for a few days after my bfp I wanted to see if my chart went triphasic still not sure if it did!

Still no more symptoms for me I'm just stupidly tired but that could be because of the long hours I'm working, I did an 8-6 today :cry:

Today marks exactly 3 months TTC with my DH! :) that's what I'm blaming all my exhaustion from work, and my toddler!

Hey

July 10 is a great day to test- it's my birthday! :) Hoping you get a BFP!

Wish you the best of luck!!

Charf a long day and on a Saturday :( I'm not going near the doctor until after my first scan with the Epu . I'm tired to and starving all the time !!!! Like empty ! Lol........
5 weeks charf good for you , I've another 2 to go !

Charf a long day and on a Saturday :( I'm not going near the doctor until after my first scan with the Epu . I'm tired to and starving all the time !!!! Like empty ! Lol........
5 weeks charf good for you , I've another 2 to go !

No way with the way that digi came up I think you will be the same as me if not further ahead!!!

I can't be !!!! Today I am only 4+5 . I used FF my last AF was the 14th of May and I didn't get a + Opk till cd 12 last month . Still 2 days to 5 weeks !!! How are you doing ? I'm trying to stop myself thinking too much !!!

Yeah I'm ok feel better after a decent sleep!im really uncomfortable already it's too hot at night!!

Boobs seem to be hurting today not massively but noticeable, I'm not sure when I want to call the dr or midwife I know I said 9 weeks but I'm scared!!just see how it goes hey, times sure passing quickly so I'm sure it will fly round :)

Charf I can empathise with feeling scared ! I think petrified sums it up ! But we will get there one day at a time :) xxxx

Question all!

So my cycles have been 27days. As some of u may know I was 4 days late this last cycle so I have just had a 31 day cycle. Today I had some watery stretchy cm when wiping.

So my question is could it be that I may ovulate when I should of ovulated if I'd have had my normal cycle which will be around Wednesday this week or would that just be too soon after my AF? (Which finished on Thursday)

(Sorry if this doesn't make sense)!

I wouldn't risk it , I'd be using Opk if you do or if not treated as if it is a possibility xxx

I think we're just going to start BDing now and continue every few days for a couple of weeks! That cycle has just thrown me. Going to continue with just cm and consider temping in a couple of months if we don't fall pregnant before!

Good luck em just do it as much as you can and hope for the best!!!!

Left- your not that far behind me actually my last lmp was may 10th and ovulated cd 15 or 16 I can't remember :) I think you will be surprised at your ultrasound!

Hey girls! Sorry haven't been on in ages, been super busy! I'm on CD6 today and still bleeding! It sucks but is also kinda good cos the last few cycles (since coming off the pill) Iv had only 2-3 day long periods which I thought was too light.

My partner and I have been talking about taking a trip to Europe late July/early August. If we decide to go I think I'm going to put TTC on hold until we get back as I don't want to be pregnant while holidaying! :)

Em- that's a tough one but I agree go with the fluid and just bd in case. Can't hurt, right?

AFM- temp went up this am. I pretty sure I O yesterday. Only bd yesterday and day before. Idk how people can try for years, it's so stressful lol. I should start spotting in about 5 days if my cycle continues the way it has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->