5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Left- fingers crossed that it was just some old blood.

Charm- such a sad story. I can't even imagine a loss like that. :( So glad you got your BFP so soon though.

AFM- I got my crosshairs on cd15 today. I'm 3dpo and had a fallback yesterday but today it came back up to what it was before the fall. Been using stuff for a yeast infection- BOO! Apparently it's not uncommon because the extra estrogen after ovulation helps it grow. So now I'm up to about 16 days of something going on in my pants out of a 25 day cycle.

Had a bit of a scare ok a big scare last night , had some spotting on wiping , only the once but enough to scare the living day lights out of me !!!! Now I'm even more worried and anxious than ever !!!!

Hi

How are you doing now? Has the spotting stopped?

Is everyone ok?

Left how is the bleeding??

Babies - did af show??

Hi all , almost afraid to say it in case I jink it but the spotting so far was a once off event , once when I wiped and very slight . Nothing now for 48 hours , I'm praying it stays that way . I was so certain it was all over again :( !!

So how is everyone else doing ?

Oh good I'm glad about that, anyone got a bfp yet???

Left- glad the spotting has stopped.

Well I have BD a few times this week and will continue every other day from tomorrow. Not entirely sure when I will ovulate but I'm covering from a 28-32 day cycle. CM has just started to pick up so I think it'll be in the next week!

Won't be testing until around the 10th July so a little while yet!!

Left- so glad the spotting was a one time deal. Was it around the time that AF would have come? I can't remember how far along you are.

No BFP here yet. I only BD on O day and the day before. Only 6dpo but just waiting for the spotting to begin. You come to expect it when it's gone on for a few cycles. Still battling this yeast infection. Some days I hate being female.

No BFP here! Took a test this morning def got a BFN not even the faintest line was seen :( oh well trying again after AF shows her face next week!

Mom your not out yet it only takes the once :) I hate yeast infections :( it was when I was 5 weeks , maybe it was the end of the implantation bleed ? I'm hoping so anyway xxx
Cricket its still way early for testing don't give up hope yet :)
I came the closest I have come to hurling today , it was the smell of BBQ pork chops in the shop that did It lol......

Left- Being close to hurling is a great sign. LOL. Who thought we'd look forward to that.

Cricket- Fingers crossed it was just to early for you.

Fatcat- how are you?

I started spotting again. UGH. There was a slight pink bunch of CM or maybe it was vaginal cream--but it's begun. Nothing when I wipe, just on the panty liner I've been wearing.

It's been 2 days, where is everyone?

Left and Charm- how are you feeling?

FatCat? Cricket? Any updates?

I caved and tested this AM at 8dpo. I don't even know why I did since my temp dropped .3 degrees. That may or may not have been accurate though because last night we had the AC on all night versus the night before it was on energy save so it kicked off and on as needed and I got hot. Still, I've got some slight spotting going on. Added the photo below. This is more pink than what I usually get. Usually it's brown. Hoping my cycle is getting 'better' since the spotting has changed. Maybe the rest of the Mirena hormones are evacuating. LOL.

https://i42.tinypic.com/2qu14av.jpg

Hi

I'm expected to ovulate today/tomorrow/Wednesday roughly.
We BD last night and it was not painful but this morning I had slight pinkish on the TP when I wiped.
Then this afternoon I had pinkish mixed with stretchy cm.

Does anyone know if ovulation bleeding happens before or during ovulation. Going to BD again tonight and then Wednesday and Friday just in case but yesterday and today iv had slight discomfort in my hips and lower stomach.

Momof2 when will you test again?

Hi

I'm expected to ovulate today/tomorrow/Wednesday roughly.
We BD last night and it was not painful but this morning I had slight pinkish on the TP when I wiped.
Then this afternoon I had pinkish mixed with stretchy cm.

Does anyone know if ovulation bleeding happens before or during ovulation. Going to BD again tonight and then Wednesday and Friday just in case but yesterday and today iv had slight discomfort in my hips and lower stomach.

Momof2 when will you test again?

Hm...I have no idea on the ovulation bleeding. I've never had any kind of spotting/bleeding during ovulation or implantation. Sorry I can't be of more help. I hope someone knows.

I probably won't test again unless I am officially late. I am kind of crampy and very gassy today so maybe AF is planning to come earlier than usual? Who knows. My body basically does what it wants, LOL imagine that. I was shopping and had some watery CM with red streaks. My usual, so I'm pretty sure I'll be here next year.

Hi everyone is it really 2 days !!! That could also be implantation bleeding ??? 8dpo ???
I'm. It sure about o/v bleeding I never had it so sorry I'm no help :(
I'm doing ok taking each day as it comes and trying to remain calm and not worry . Feeling slightly nauceous on and off in the afternoons mostly but nothing major . I'm counting down to my early scan on the 12th of July . Looking for lots of prayers that all will be ok xxxxx

Hey everyone iv not been about much had a low couple of days but not really got anything new to report.

We are deciding whether to tell people or not even though I want to tell close family he's decided we have to wait which sucks :cry:

Hi charf good to see you back , hope you are doing ok xxxxxxx we decided to tell our families as last time I only had to tell them the bad news as I was missing Christmas :( . And to be honest couldn't have gotten through it without their support , so in the event that it happens again ill need them even more so no point not telling them the good news first :)

Hey girls. I haven't been on in ages. We're not trying this cycle so Iv been keeping myself busy with other things. We're going on a short trip in August so I'm going to try again next cycle. Still no sign of O. My OH has been pulling out the last couple of days tho just in case.

Hope your all well with the rest of you ladies. Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon momoftwo!

FatCat- Great to hear from you. What an exciting trip. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back. I live in the US and chances are slim I will ever get to Europe.

Left- My first pregnancy we didn't tell anyone in my ex's family. I felt like it was something I could not talk about after the fact. (they mostly don't know to this day) I can totally see your point though- no sense in not telling them!

Charm- Did OH say when he thinks would be a good time?

Thanks momoftwo :) I can't wait. We're only going to be able to stay for 2 and a half weeks but will be great to see my sister and do some travelling. This will bet third trip to Europe in the last 3 years haha but have still never made it to the states. That will have to be next!

Thanks momoftwo :) I can't wait. We're only going to be able to stay for 2 and a half weeks but will be great to see my sister and do some travelling. This will bet third trip to Europe in the last 3 years haha but have still never made it to the states. That will have to be next!

ONLY 2.5 weeks? Here, you'd have to work for a company for something like 5-10 years before you can early enough vacation and sick time to take a 2.5 week vacation! I'm totally jealous. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->