5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

I'm doing ok , sickness comes and goes , dry heaving like clockwork every morning for the past 8 days , the weirdest thing really , pee first then dry heave lol...... Then fine till lunch time then ravenous then sick for most of the pm ! I'm tired and sore boobs :)

I've got my first u/s on Friday I'm scared , nervous and excited all act once . I'm hoping and praying I see a very sticky bean with a very strong hb ...... There will be tears lol....

I'm sure you will see a lovely little bean (mine looked like a peanut lol) your symptoms sound promising!!! :flower:

Yay momoftwo, already in the two week wait! Time goes so quickly. Happy birthday too :)

Good luck left wondering! I'm sure you'll see avert healthy baby :)

Still no AF here, should be here today or tomorrow!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

Turns out, I ov'ed on cd13! We bd cd12, cd13, cd14. Wish I would have known I would have ov'ed so early- I'd have started on cd10 instead. Glad we hit O day though. And glad my O day has moved up without doing anything!

Hope it goes ok tomorrow left wondering.

Let us know how you get on!

That's great news mum of two. Fingers crossed this is your month!

Yeah left wondering let us know how you go :)

Still no AF here. She better come soon because i dont want to be bleeding while on holidays! This is the first cycle that Iv been 'late'. Im 13dpo today and usually only have a 12 day LP ans usually spot for a day or 2 before AF but nothing yet. If I'd actually been trying to fall pregnant this month id be getting excited now haha. Maybe it means my LP is lengthening a little bit which is good because 12 days is quite short.

Mine was 12 days, are you most definitely sure you aren't preg???

Yeah iv read 12 days is fine but 14 days is ideal, hmmmm..
Yeah definately not pregnant, we were quite carefull. I got OH to pull out every time we did the deed in days leading up to my fertile period. I don't temp or use OPKs but every cycle since Iv been trying Iv noticed a huge big glob of EWCM on one day mid cycle and then sure enough 12 days after that glob- AF arrives. That's why I just go by that.

Let me start by saying I am a total skeptic. I don't believe in ghosts, psychics, paranormal anything, etc. That said, I had a free TTC reading by a psychic. She said she sees the month of Sept as a conceive date/find out date/or due date and a baby boy. I can guarantee that I will not have a due date of Sept because we will be using bc of some sort starting October 2013 until April 2014. Like I said, I don't believe any of it- but did it just for fun. Will be interesting to see if she is right.

Well can't remember if I posted it here but a medium told me I was going to be pregnant soon if I wasn't already, this was the month before I found out lol......still yet to see if its a girl like he said.

Left how did the scan go?

Well ladies the scan went wonderfully :) today I am blessed . Baby measuring 9w 4 days ahead of my dating from lmp which puts it at 8+3 :)

Baby had strong heartbeat which was wonderful to see and hear :) it was love at first sight
I know its a long journey ahead but today I'm hopeful and very very thankful :)

I'm confused.....your 9+4 or 8+3 lol what's the edd?

Lol... No I measured 9 weeks which is 4 days off what I am reckoning from charting which is 8+3 :) don't have a edd until the 12 week scan which is on the 12th of August . They won't give you one this early as the measurement can be off a week or so either way as babies grow :)

Mmm I still think I'm right , my chart was spot on and I used Opk so know when I o/v .... Guess ill have to wait till I get an edd ? When is yours have you a date yet ?

Brilliant news Left! It's a nice feeling seeing that first scan!

my edd is 14th Feb :) Not that it matters anyway because I'm more than likely going to have it early by elective c section.
Because of the trauma that happened with William the midwife got a letter from the hospital he was born in stating that if I was to get pregnant again I would have to have it at 36 weeks. I'm having an appointment with the consultant within the next 2 weeks to discuss care as I am now classed as high risk so will know more then after I have spoken to them

Awww left what amazing news :) so happy for you!

Momoftwo- I don't believe in that stuff either but lets hope she's right!

How's things with you em?

Still no spotting or AF here, no idea what's going on :( I'm now 14 DPO (according to my big blob of EWCM) and CD 32. Starting to think I must have Od later than I thought cos Iv never had a LP this long before! I don't use OPKs or temp so can't be sure of O date but all previous cycle I get AF exactly 12 days after that big blob of jelly EWCM

:(

I am on CD7 so should o sometime next week. The summer hols have just started now so hubby is off work and iv got 2 weeks off so we'll both be a lot more relaxed and will be able to BD in the day sometimes rather than having to wait until the evening when hubby gets back from work.

With regards to your cycle Thatfatcat, from what I remember did you come off BC about 5 months ago? I came off it then and my cycles have been 28-29 days but then the other month i had a random 32 days but am now back to 28.

I do recall having a cycle like that when coming off BC the 2 times before so I just put it down to my cycle sorting itself out.

Sounds great em :) yes, been off b/c about 5 months now. Hopefully your right and my cycles still sorting itself out. Hopefully AF will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->