5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Took a test today because my spotting had stopped and this cycle it was much less than normal. Today is 11dpo (cd26) and I got a BFN. I should not have had my hopes up, but there's not even a shadow of a line on that test. I've been crampy for a few days which was a new symptom since I hadn't been in prior cycles. AF showed up about 2 hours later. Not full on bleed but bright red on TP so back to cd1.

Sorry to hear that Momof2. Our bodies certainly know how to confuse us!

Good luck for next month!

I'm just in my ovulation period at the minute. Never know exactly when it happens but iv had what I think was ovulation spotting along with slight o pain and have been BD regularly this month! Will keep you update !

Fingers crossed you get it this month Em! [-o<

Crazy cycle I am having for sure. Usually my temp drops for AF. Today, I took my temp an hour late (adjusted it though) and it was 98.8! Adjusted it was 98.68. Yesterday was 98.3. That's a pretty big jump! AF is in full swing though. A lighter flow than usual but I could still totally use a tampon and pad. What is going on with my body! LOL. :shrug:

Thanks momoftwo :) I can't wait. We're only going to be able to stay for 2 and a half weeks but will be great to see my sister and do some travelling. This will bet third trip to Europe in the last 3 years haha but have still never made it to the states. That will have to be next!

ONLY 2.5 weeks? Here, you'd have to work for a company for something like 5-10 years before you can early enough vacation and sick time to take a 2.5 week vacation! I'm totally jealous. LOL.

Aw it helps being a school teacher- good holidays! So sorry to hear AF arrived :( at least it sounds like your spotting is improving so hopefully next cycle!

I just Od 2 days ago but no chance of a BFP here :) next cycle tho ill be back on it!!

No BFP's for our group this cycle? BOO!

I'm at cd7 and waiting to ov on cd15. AF was lighter than usual and shorter so hopefully it's a sign that things are evening out.

Hi.

Well I'm not out yet- still in the TWW. Not entirely sure when I ovulated but was definitely between 24th-28th June so am due AF around 7th-10th July!
Had some strange cramping today and have felt a little sick today but not getting my hopes up!

Hey ladies, sorry for the absence, been taking time to figure some stuff out with William and the pregnancy now.
I've now started feeling soooo sick which is a good thing......unfortunately had a bleed yesterday morning and had a scan today, showed little bean growing and measuring at 7+4 with a healthy heartbeat.....I also have a clot which has totally bummed me out because this is how it started with William. I'm not hopeful for this being a successful pregnancy at all and I don't think I'm strong enough to go through all of that again :cry:

Hope you ladies are having fun trying to make babies!! :D

FatCat- Great to hear from you. What an exciting trip. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back. I live in the US and chances are slim I will ever get to Europe.

Left- My first pregnancy we didn't tell anyone in my ex's family. I felt like it was something I could not talk about after the fact. (they mostly don't know to this day) I can totally see your point though- no sense in not telling them!

Charm- Did OH say when he thinks would be a good time?

oh iv just seen this!

He wants to wait until we have seen the midwife next week (originally) But I'm not sure now we have had an ultrasound and have seen little peanut safe and well. Its all a bit complicated and feelings are up in the air after finding out I have another clot so who knows!

Charmfan don't stress too much, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Em, fingers crossed you get a BFP this month. I feel bit bored not being able to symptom spot with you girls this cycle. I'm 5dpo today and would be close to implantation time if we'd tried this month.

Can't wait to get back to trying next cycle :)

Charf that's great news that the baby is developing well , I understand your worry too . Try stay positive I'm sure the hospital will keep an extra special eye on you and make sure you and your baby are just fine .

Me I'm not feeling too bad which worries me , a bit of mild nasceousness and a bit of wreatcing the the mornings but that's it . Also have some food aversions and have lost my appetite . My first scan is next Friday so still a week to wait . I'm hoping and praying that they find a healthy sticky beanie in there !!!

Charmfan- I can't imagine how you must feel. I suppose u just have to take 1 day at a time!

Left wondering- good luck with your scan next week. Hope everything is fine!

Thatfatcat- good luck for next month! Enjoy your trip to the UK. We are currently experiencing a heat wave (not sure how long it will last) but it makes a change from all the bad weather we've had. We are hoping to make it over to Australia before we turn 40. we're in our early thirties so have enough time to save. My husband is a teacher so he has the holidays off too. I only work 2 days a week so we get to spend a lot of time together over the summer.

Well, as for me- I am around 8-10DPO and yesterday had about half an hour of pain in my lower stomach. It felt like I was constipated (been pretty regular for a long time) but then about 30 mins later it went off and have felt fine since. I don't recall feeling this in my previous pregnancies. Anyone had this in their 2ww?

Who knows em! Hope it's a good sign for you :) can't wait to escape the cold here. We're leaving in just over a week now, Iv worked out that AF should just be over by the time we leave which means ill have to do lots of BDing while we're away so that I'm in with a chance next cycle :)

Well Thatfatcat, looks like il be with you on the next cycle as AF showed today : (

Haven't been feeling it the last few days so wasn't getting my hopes up!

Aww poo :( next cycle for us both! Can't wait to try again. I'm only a few days off AF so just a few days behind you again next cycle x

Hi ladies , sorry AF showed up surely next month we will get a few BFP in fact I'm feeling very hopeful about it :)

Em- Sorry AF got you. :( Fx'ed for next month.

FatCat- Have a great trip!

Left- Just 3 more days! Are you excited, nervous?

Charm-You're under doctors watch and probably very careful so fx'ed that all works out. Try to relax, stress won't help anything. Glad it all looked good otherwise though!

AFM: Today I am cd14. I had that crazy cycle last month (not my norm- but almost a 'normal' healthy cycle) but I typically ov on cd15. Today is my birthday so it would be a great day to conceive! My temp had a big jump today though so I may have ov'ed early. :wacko: Good for my cycle by giving me a longer LP but didn't expect it so we didn't BD as much. Guess whatever happens, happens.

Only 2 more sleeps , and I'm so so nervous but trying to remain calm . What will be will be , worrying wont change the outcome . At least that's what I'm telling myself !!

Not bad not bad, no more bleeding which is an awesome sign, lots of feeling sick..bittersweet really!

I got offered a permanent contract at work yay! They are aware that I am expecting and so do family :)

It wouldn't be long before they figured it out anyway I'm already in maternity trousers and resembling somewhat of a whale :cry:

Everyone else ok??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->