5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hi everyone :) Charm heading into the future with this BFP must be so scary for you after all you have experienced , I hope the consultant comes up with a package of care that is super duper and you are happy with :)

Em lucky you with 2 weeks holidays enjoy every moment :) ESP the afternoon decadent b'ding ;)

Fatcat I hope AF arrives soon for ou but you are prob right you may have o/v later then usual as LP is usually the same each cycle but o/v can be very different

Just took a test, to be sure and bfn Ofcourse. Now googling ways to bring on AF. Apparently orgasms and parsley tea can help! Haha

FatCat- Hope AF shows up for you (probably the only time I'll ever say that).

Left- Congrats on a great scan!

AFM- FF moved my crosshairs to cd14 and moved by baseline to 97.9 which is pretty high for me. Means that we managed bd 2 days before and o day. 4-5dpo today. What a long wait. LOL.

And true to form, spotting has begun on 6dpo. It's always 6dpo no matter what day I ovulate apparently. I'm seriously ready to give up. I can't keep going through this every month- it's reaking havoc on myself and my fiance.

And true to form, spotting has begun on 6dpo. It's always 6dpo no matter what day I ovulate apparently. I'm seriously ready to give up. I can't keep going through this every month- it's reaking havoc on myself and my fiance.

Have you asked the GP / doctor about it ? On another thread similar story re spotting , can't remember what she was told and given but she was celebrating making it to 11 DPO yesterday without any spotting !

Left- I had been to the doctor about it. Lining looked good via u/s an bloodwork was mostly normal. Today, I had draw to check my progesterone. Hoping it comes back low so we can start working on fixing it.

Aw mom, hope that spotting stops! Just realised I forgot to update you all - AF finally came and has now finished. Now on holidays so probably won't be online for a while. When I get back I'm hoping to see some BFPs momoftwo and em :) x

Thatfatcat- enjoy your holiday in the UK!

I'm due to ovulate any day now! Ovulation calculate says tomorrow so been BDing plenty!! My hubby is off work with the summer hols and I'm off too for two weeks so its stress free and we have more time to DTD!!!!!

As i've mentioned before my cycles have been 27-29 days but then I had an odd 32 day and then back to 28. Usually iv had what I think were ovulation pains and bleeding but this month has been totally different. No pains, no bleeding but still plenty of stretchy CM. I do recall my body taking a few months to find itself when I have come off the BC pill before so I'm hoping this month is the one and I get my BFP!!

Left and Charmfan- how are you? I can't believe how quickly the time is going.

Em I'm hoping that this will be your month for a BFP we are due another few on this thread VERY SOON . I have a feeling this will be a lucky month :)

Do you really think time is going quickly ? Lol...... I'm doing ok can't wait now ( well kinda nervous) till the 12th of August and my next scan. I'm so hoping everything will be as it should be :) .

AF showed. 24 day cycle, 10/11 day LP. Waiting for results of bloodwork on progesterone.

FatCat- Enjoy your trip!

Em- I hope this is the BFP cycle for you!

Well, I think I'm now in the TWW. CM has pretty much gone today. Still DTD today just incase but had the most yesterday.

Haven't had any spotting this ovulation or any twinges so am hoping my cycle is back to normal and I get my BFP!!

I go away for a week just before AF is due so will be taking a pg test with me just in case!

Any update ladies?

Got my scan on the 14th aug and still waiting for an appointment to see the consultant, hope you are all well :) :flower:

Hi everyone , hi charm :) my scan is the 12th of August so still taking it a day at a time till then :) my symptoms are changing a bit and not feeling as uck as often during the day . Still dry heaving though and knackered with sore boobs :) how are things with you ?

Hi. So I think I ovulated on sat or sun (just went on mid cycle and cm) so I'm 4 or 5dpo. On frida, sat, sun i had lots of ewcm and we DTD on all of those days plus the monday. On Tuesday my cm went back to creamy sticky cm but then today iv had more stretchy cm but not as much as before. So confused. Not BD'd since Monday so am slightly gutted as may have missed it. Is it normal to getter stretchy cm after ovulation?

Hi. So I think I ovulated on sat or sun (just went on mid cycle and cm) so I'm 4 or 5dpo. On frida, sat, sun i had lots of ewcm and we DTD on all of those days plus the monday. On Tuesday my cm went back to creamy sticky cm but then today iv had more stretchy cm but not as much as before. So confused. Not BD'd since Monday so am slightly gutted as may have missed it. Is it normal to getter stretchy cm after ovulation?

I get stretchy CM just before AF, but that's not until cd23-24 of a 25-25 day cycl.

Hi. How is everyone doing?

Not sure what's happening with me. Thought i'd ovulated around the 20th July but then had more EWCM on the 25th, 26th,27th,28th (We BDed on the 26th and 28th just in case).

Today iv got what feels like AF cramps, I never have any pains or anything else before or during my period, so not sure what that's all about.

Iv got 2 days back at work so that'll take my mind off everything and will stop me searching the Internet for answers to every little twinge!! If I did ovulate on the 20th then it may be implantation cramps??! If not then who knows!

Don't know what's going on with me but I'm roughly 10dpo and today I have had a tiny dot of red when wiping along with heaps of creamy cm. I can honestly say iv never seen anything like this before before any period or even with any of my past pregnancies.
Iv got really achy hips and feel pretty under the weather today. Every time I go to the toilet and wipe the toilet paper had lots of cm on mixed with brownish, pinkish cm. (sorry for tmi). I feel pretty sick and my nipples are pretty sensitive and my lower stomach feels tender. my period is due on Saturday ish!

It seems to sound like it could be implantation cramps/bleeding from what iv read but who knows!

Anyone??

Don't know what's going on with me but I'm roughly 10dpo and today I have had a tiny dot of red when wiping along with heaps of creamy cm. I can honestly say iv never seen anything like this before before any period or even with any of my past pregnancies.
Iv got really achy hips and feel pretty under the weather today. Every time I go to the toilet and wipe the toilet paper had lots of cm on mixed with brownish, pinkish cm. (sorry for tmi). I feel pretty sick and my nipples are pretty sensitive and my lower stomach feels tender. my period is due on Saturday ish!

It seems to sound like it could be implantation cramps/bleeding from what iv read but who knows!

Anyone??

I'm excited for you :happydance: not to get all your hopes up but ........ You have described EXACTLY what happened to me the cycle I got my BFP to a tee .From the achy hips ( felt like I'd banged into something and they were bruised ) hurt/ ached when I walked ( didn't for a second think it was a symptom !) to the brown / pink cm and the dot of red ! ( I had so much I thought weird start to AF but put a tampon in !! ) at 11 DPO I just needed to know one way or the other and got a very faint BFP on 11dpo .... Still had brown spotting and discharge on wiping for about another 4 days after but low and behold it was a BFP and AF never showed up :). I'm excited to see how this turns out for you but have a great feeling about it :winkwink: when will you test ?

Will wait until Saturday/ Sunday.

The past few cycles 1 day before AF iv had a dark brown streak when wiping but then the bleeding comes fairly full on either later that day or the following morning so want to make sure it doesn't turn into anything more in the next couple of days. If this is my period then this will only be a 24 day cycle which would be way too short than I have ever had!

Will keep u posted!!

Will wait until Saturday/ Sunday.

The past few cycles 1 day before AF iv had a dark brown streak when wiping but then the bleeding comes fairly full on either later that day or the following morning so want to make sure it doesn't turn into anything more in the next couple of days. If this is my period then this will only be a 24 day cycle which would be way too short than I have ever had!

Will keep u posted!!

Ya have some patience lol........ Make sure and keep me posted . I've everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->