5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Well, iv not had any more spotting or brown stuff in my cm- just lots of stretchy creamy cm. been feeling pretty sick and was heaving this morning. Pains have gone slightly but got a heavy feeling in my lower stomach like AF is on its way.

Still sounding very positive ! If I were a betting women lol.......... You still waiting till the weekend to test ?

Yeah still waiting until the weekend. Iv had a lot of pressure down below in the last few hours so not sure what's going on!

Hey girls I'm just quickly checking in and em your symptoms sound so good. Get a test girl :)

Em you gotta test! I'm heading home now - quick update for me- not that hopeful this cycle as didnt get to bd much around O time due to being very busy and staying with my sister in the living room haha. Not sure when I Od but guessing I'm about 7dpo. No real symptoms worth mentioning.

Come on em!

Hi all. Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Am away at the minute and have limited signal.

So here it goes.....

Since being off the BC pill for 6 months my cycles have been 28-29 days although I had 1 that was 31.

My AF was 7th July. I had lots of EWCM on the 18th to the 21st and BD on the 19th,20th,21st and 22nd. In previous months when ovulating iv had sore nipples and cramps but this time nothing. My CM went creamy and sticky straight after.

I then had more EWCM on the 27th July and had BD on the 26th.

Then on the 31st July (10dpo if it was a 28day cycle) I had 1 spot of red blood in my pants along with pinkish cm, sore nipples, cramps, achy hips and more stretchy CM. My thought was that this may be implantation. Then since the 2nd Aug those symptoms all went. My AF should have arrived on 3rd but nothing. Decided to wait to test until today as that takes me to a 31day cycle. Still no AF and a negative pregnancy test.

The test was a cheap one from Morrisons but there was no line at all.

The only thing is I had opened the packet it was in last month to test but my period came just as was going to get it out to do it.

My only thought is that I may have ovulated on the 31st when I had the red blood. This would mean my cycle is 39 days long which iv never had??!!

Any thoughts??!!

That's crazy em, thought you'd be sharing a BFP with us for sure! If the test had been out if it's packet off a month I would try a new test. Otherwise you may have ovulated later for some reason meaning your BFP is still on the way

I got my first bfp on a morrisons test! Definitely consider getting some fresh ones :)

Hi charm :) how are things with you ? Have you had anymore appointments or scans ? How the ms ?

Left, you still haven't gotten a pregnancy ticker :( can't believe you guys are nearly already 13 weeks along! Time flys :)

Nope may consider one after my scan on Monday ? But still one day at a time :)

Hope all goes well :)

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed some slightly brown tinged CM. I'm not sure when I ovulated but think I'm only around 9dpo which is bit early for AF to be starting. Fingers crossed its related to implantation but it's probably just because I went to the gym for the first time in weeks yesterday, exercise can bring on an early period I think..

Hope all goes well :)

I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed some slightly brown tinged CM. I'm not sure when I ovulated but think I'm only around 9dpo which is bit early for AF to be starting. Fingers crossed its related to implantation but it's probably just because I went to the gym for the first time in weeks yesterday, exercise can bring on an early period I think..

You never know. Have you had brown tinged cm around that time before or is this the first?

Still no AF for me. I had a second lot of EWCM on the 27th July which could have been ovulation and would possibly mean this cycle would be 35 days so going to wait until Saturday now to see if AF arrives. Although this wouldn't explain the red dot and creamy cm on 3rd August as would be too soon for implantation wouldn't it?

Who knows! Il just have to wait and see what happens.

No Iv never had brown CM this early before which is why I got a little bit excited last night. Iv had nothing else since then either. BUT the thing is I'm not sure when I Od this cycle. I was busy and didnt really monitor my CM properly while away so I could have Od earlier. AND I always have brown CM for a day or so before AF arrives but that's usually not till 12dpo. Hmmmm if it the start of AF then this is going to be the shortest cycle since coming off B/C! (Only CD25) the other thing is I have no pregnacy symptoms what so ever!

I think if you Od on the 27th or just before then that drop of blood could definately be related to implantation. I think wait a few more days then test again x

Spoke too soon. Today (10dpo I think?!) my CM still has a very slight brown tinge to it. There's not a lot of it. Not enough for a liner or anything, just when I wiped before I noticed it. So I guess AF is on her way! Wahhhhh way to get my hopes up slightly for a moment there hehe

Still no AF for me but definitely feel like its on its way so il be with you next cycle Thatfatcat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->