5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

AGH! Just went to the bathroom and had some stretchy CM (snot like--sorry for the TMI). I marked it down on my FF chart since it's the only CM I've had all day, and it took away my crosshairs. GRR! If I'm just going to Ov now, I'm going to have the shortest LP ever because I have a 28 day cycle (with spotting on day 25-27) and I'm already on cd21.

I so wanna kick my feet and scream. This stuff is so darn confusing. I also checked my cervix and it doesn't feel like it's really that far up there (as long as I am feeling the right thing).

Update on symptoms:
I am now having mild cramps (possibly implantation or the WITCH) lol
And this has happened to me 3 times already, racing heart beat. It only last for a couple seconds but feels like my hearts gonna pound out of my chest, I've never had this before 0.o scary.

I wouldn't completely rely on the cervix, there not that promising lol

I wouldn't completely rely on the cervix, there not that promising lol

Oh I definitely don't. LOL. I have no idea how 'high' it means when it says 'hi' or any of that. I'm not sure I'll ever figure out that part.

:hi::hi::hi:

Gabrielle I definitely see lines on your tests!!!can you get pink dye?I'm not a fan of blue day because of the nasty evaps they give (although I think there must be something wrong if you got 3+ lol)

I forgot to say, I went and saw a medium lastnight....apparantly he saw a baby girl in my arms, he said her hat and blanket were pink and if it was faded it means its quite off in the distance but the one I had was really bright and vibrant which means its going to happen realllly soon if I'm not pregnant already!

So intrigued to see how that turns out!I usually take what they say with a pinch of salt but he was sooooo accurate with everything else he said...an example being the window lock in my house needs to get fixed (DH been nagging me for months to get it sorted) and that I need to use my hoover more (I sweep instead of hoovering!)

craaaaazyyy stuff!!

Yes I'm going to take a FRER Saturday. I know long ways away, I just want to be for sure. And that's awesome!!!!! I sure hope he's right. Sounds pretty accurate! I may have to go see one! Haha

Gabrielle, take a FRER now! I think you'll be able to get a much clearer line on one of them. I can definately see some sort of line in your pics but have heard blue due tests can give evap lines so I think a FRER will be able to give you a better idea. But everything is looking gooooooood :)

And charmfan, good to hear your getting some positive news regarding babies! Lets hope he's right :)

AGH! Just went to the bathroom and had some stretchy CM (snot like--sorry for the TMI). I marked it down on my FF chart since it's the only CM I've had all day, and it took away my crosshairs. GRR! If I'm just going to Ov now, I'm going to have the shortest LP ever because I have a 28 day cycle (with spotting on day 25-27) and I'm already on cd21.

I so wanna kick my feet and scream. This stuff is so darn confusing. I also checked my cervix and it doesn't feel like it's really that far up there (as long as I am feeling the right thing).

I'm the same with checking my cervix, lol! Get so lost in there! Not sure what I'm feeling is right! CM is easier to go by. It's frustrating your still getting fertile CM now tho, kinda makes this even more confusing!!

Morning ladies....what do we think of this :haha:

I hate ics but oh well just for fun :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 36
I can't see anything but I'm rubbish with tests!

I did a one step one this morning and got yet another evap after 3mins. That is 4 evaps in a row now, they suck!!! Just to brighten the mood though, look what I came down to this morning...

Attachments

• 2013-05-03 07.14.36.jpg
    2013-05-03 07.14.36.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 19
Haha I can irl but I'm never confident if its an Evap or not but I think given how early it is its prob Evap!

I can't see anything but I'm rubbish with tests!

I did a one step one this morning and got yet another evap after 3mins. That is 4 evaps in a row now, they suck!!! Just to brighten the mood though, look what I came down to this morning...

Ohhhhh eemmmm geeeee!!

Wow someone's gonna have nice soft floors! Haha

I don't know if you girls saw my other thread but worst thing happened - I was quite sure I ovulated 7 days ago and was counting down to test day and then today I got this one big clump of super stretchy jelly like CM. so now I'm thinking that for some weird reason Iv ovulated a week late (I'm on CD22 today) and now I'm going to have to re start my two week wait. That means this cycle is going to be super long which is weird because Iv always had short cycle of 26-28 days before and after the pill

Aw so sad :(

I don't know if you girls saw my other thread but worst thing happened - I was quite sure I ovulated 7 days ago and was counting down to test day and then today I got this one big clump of super stretchy jelly like CM. so now I'm thinking that for some weird reason Iv ovulated a week late (I'm on CD22 today) and now I'm going to have to re start my two week wait. That means this cycle is going to be super long which is weird because Iv always had short cycle of 26-28 days before and after the pill

aww hun :hugs:....look on the brightside though, you get another try at it without going through your full cycle again :flower:

Iv just had the same thing! Waaaaa! Now I think I'm just ovulating now and I haven't BDd at all the last couple of days as I thought I already ovulated :(

aww hun :hugs:....look on the brightside though, you get another try at it without going through your full cycle again :flower:

Yeah except I haven't BDd the last few days because I thought I'd already Od and won't have a chance till later tonight. If I'm Oing now I think I'm out this cycle :( boohoo!

Yeah except I haven't BDd the last few days because I thought I'd already Od and won't have a chance till later tonight. If I'm Oing now I think I'm out this cycle :( boohoo!

oh I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

I had the same thing. I never have long cycles, so I don't think I'm going to have one. I think either I just o'ed really late (yesterday) or it's just a random thing to get EWCM. And my temp went up even higher yesterday so it can't possibly be o, right?

FF pushed AF back for me 2 days--went from May 9th to May 11th? Why does it do that?

Maybe it's just a fluke.. Fx'ed!

Symptoms for me: my face broke out horribly this AM. It usually does with AF so I'm not real hopeful.

I had the same thing. I never have long cycles, so I don't think I'm going to have one. I think either I just o'ed really late (yesterday) or it's just a random thing to get EWCM. And my temp went up even higher yesterday so it can't possibly be o, right?

FF pushed AF back for me 2 days--went from May 9th to May 11th? Why does it do that?

Maybe it's just a fluke.. Fx'ed!

Symptoms for me: my face broke out horribly this AM. It usually does with AF so I'm not real hopeful.

I just have no idea any more haha! I kinda wish I'd been temping this cycle now so I'd have a better idea of if I actually Od or not. If your temps were higher yesterday then probably not Oing today - unless your temps go even higher tomorrow??

I've never had a long cycle before (that I can remember) but I think I may be going to have one this time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->