5th baby

My DH had some awful suggestions:haha:

Maybe try asking the kids! Ds1 thought of ds2s name and it stuck!

Unfortunately the only one who has any suggestions is ds4. His one decent suggestion was Freddie which is lovely but doesn't fit. All his other suggestions are either ridiculous (like Flash and Santa) or old men's names like Barry #-o

I suppose at least his suggestions are names, as we had a similar situation naming ds4 when ds3 wanted to call him rabbit face.
Apparently he doesn't like any of my suggestions. DH said "well it's a good thing you don't have to name him then, that's mum's job" and I told him how ds2 hadn't liked his name at first but then after he was born he liked it, so we shall see what happens.

I'm glad I found out as it's like a weight has been lift. Sure it would have been nice to have a girl, but all the stress of worrying and hoping has gone and I can get excited. I took it a lot harder last time so maybe that's why I'm ok this time.

Congratulations on a healthy baby and pregnancy.
I feel exactly the same way! I’m on #4 with my fourth DD. I’m glad we found out so now we can settle on a name and be excited. Getting over the sting now helps since this is our final baby.

All the best!

Congratulations on a healthy baby and pregnancy.
I feel exactly the same way! I’m on #4 with my fourth DD. I’m glad we found out so now we can settle on a name and be excited. Getting over the sting now helps since this is our final baby.

All the best!

Thank you, congratulations to you too. I'm sure that finding out was the right choice, I originally wanted a surprise but it was driving me mad not knowing.

I hear you about names too! It’s so hard. I feel like my favourites are already gone.
Maybe DH finally gets what he loves...(but probably not :-$)

Ohhh baby names are so hard ! We always had a boys name picked out before we even got pregnant with DD1 . Mine and the girls names all end with A . That was our little thing haha !

Your boys suggestions made me laugh, they are funny little ones . Have you got any names that you actually like or sorta like haha x

I like Noah, Reuben and Elliott. DH has said he likes Noah too, ds4 is stubbornly insisting that he isn't calling him Noah :haha: He said he likes Reuben but doesn't want to call him that. I've said he could always call him a nickname, and explained it's not up to the children and ds2 didn't like ds4 name at first but he got used to it. I just have to keep working on him. I think unless something I absolutely love makes itself known it'll be one of those two names and ds4 will just have to get used to it :haha:

DH has suggested Ryan as well which I'm not opposed to. Basically any of his serious suggestions are football players :haha:

I did like Ryan as one of ds3 middle names, but his other middle name is Jacob and I know someone with a Jacob and a Ryan and thought it would be a bit weird to name him after both their children haha

Glad you are over the sting and moving on to names now MOther...
and I can see finding out was the right thing as you had time to get used to it and accept the baby when he gets here...

This assures me to do the same.. I will find out when it's time...

Guess the more kids you have the more bodies that needs to agree on the name.. GL choosing 1 or 3 :) you still got some time...

I think we are going with Reuben. DH and I have agreed on it, and haven't confirmed with the boys, but ds4 did like it (he said he liked it but didn't want to use it) and as much as I want everyone to agree I need to love the name and I've been through lists that have 1000 names on and still not found any more than those few I had.
I might let him have a bit more say in a middle name as long as it goes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"