6/7dpo

dottiemad79

mum of 3 plus stepdaughte
Reaction score
hi well im now in to the tww and im trying not to syptom spot but its so hard not to, im 6dpo and ive got really back lower back ache, also my nipples are really itchy and also **tmi*** ive got loads of creamy cm as well, also my cv is low, firm and closed i havent been doing my temps this month as when my af arrived on the 18th april i was really ill so not been able to do them, i got +opks on the 1st/2nd/3rd of may being the srongest line on the 2nd so im taking it i ovulated on the 2nd but the wait is driving me crazy
im due the :witch: either on the 11thmay if i get a 24 day cycle or 16th may if its 28day cycle but im hoping and praying she stays away this time
thanks donna
:dust: :dust: to every one

Awww good luck Donna!

Im 7dpo as well and tbh ive not really thought too much about it this month. Altho i got ewcm for a few days after OV which is unlike me. Yesterday I had a short sharp pain in my tummy and today i have been getting mild headaches on and off, ive got cramps/heaviness in my tummy and heartburn.

So, without me doing my usual symptom spotting, they turn up anyway lol.

Good luck x

hi heidi yeah i feel the same when im trying not to think about it but its all i can think about, and when i think im in with a chance the :witch: turns up, my stomach feels also heavy and ive had some cramps but not enough to worry about think they more twinges then anything i also feel like ive gone up about 3 bra sizes since wednesday and they are so sore to touch as well
donna xx

Hi! I usually get PMS but I never had this type of PMS so I know eggie is in there causing a riot! Im also 7 DPO and I just got sick out of no where its amazing...going thru all of this is actually fun! Now were in the 1 ww I guess? GOOD LUCK with May BFP's!!!

Hey there I am 7/8dpo today. Af if she arrives is due on 5/18..hoping she is a no show for us all!!:) I am also trying not to sypmtom spot as I did nothing to help this month but the good old fashion bd...no softcups, preseed, opks..nothing! LOL I have all my usual 2 ww stuff..sore bbs, heartburn, crampy on and off and lotiony cm so not really trying to get my hopes up. Hope you ladies don't mind if I join you in the rest the 1ww.

reedsgirl we have the exact same cycle. I'm about 5dpo but AF is due the 5/18 as well.

I'm trying not to SS. I'm still crampy and have been sine O. Mild backache and a lil gassy but those are all things that can be normal. I also am getting a huge zit on the side of my chin. Don't know what is up with that but I'm guessing it means AF is gonna show

Hey Fluter...I am actually further dpo than my ticker says since I O early in my cycle...I cant seem to find a ticker to match that. All say I should O on cd 15 but I have a 16 day lp..just figured this out recently after thinking it was 13 for so long. UGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->