6 dpo! Anyone want to team up?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sad for you and I certainly don't want you to give up at all. Have you ever had him tested? I'm hoping that IUI can be an option for you. Stay positive. A baby in your arms is a baby no matter how he or she came to be. I know you'll be a mom someday!

As for me, I have no sign of AF, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came knocking on my door though. Like you, the expectation of it, I'm sure, will tame my disappointment. Still no PMS though. *sigh* This is turning into a long cycle. CD32, I think. I stopped the pill last month and was hoping to regulate quickly since it did when I stopped this same pill 3 years ago. It'd be really cruel for my body to wig out over it now seeing that I was 100% normal after I stopped the same brand not too long ago! :growlmad:

Thanks....you know what's funny? Growing up, I was never one of those girls who dreamed of someday being a mother. Even now....we just want one. But it's only been since DH and I wanted to NTNP that I realized just how much I want a baby. It's like, knowing that I might not get it, makes me want it that much more.

See, DH had a kidney transplant in 2000, and he takes several medications daily to maintain it. In the beginning he even took some meds that were experimental. One of the meds he takes now has been proven to effect fertility, but that study only came out in the past five years....and he'd been taking it for five years before that. So, when he starting taking it they had no clue in would create problems later on, and he never realized it until I started doing my own research after we got together. From what I've read, it's not impossible, but that men odd this drug have about a 20% chance of conceiving on their own. Add that to the 20-25% a healthy person has a month and well....you can see the odds. So that's the back story.....

Since you've just come off BCP it's so hard to know what to expect. Some woman are able to conceive right off, others take like 6 months or more to return to a normal cycle. How long is you cycle 'normally'? Have you tested yet? Were you able to enjoy the holiday? I wish I'd drank more lol!!

Wow. Your poor DH has been through a lot. It's great you managed to oull out that research and at least get SOME answers... But very unfortunate that he is suffering from the results of the drug.

Anyway, I definitely enjoyed the holiday! I had a glass of wine and ate a ton. Then I celebrated DH's bday with a bottle of wine and lasagna on Friday. So I definitely am keeping up with the fun factor! :wine:

I tested this weekend and got a BFN. I will try again Wednesday or something if AF is still a no show. My cycles were mostly 30 days. Give or take a day. I typically have PMS, so that's what's frustratinge as I don't feel anything.

We'll see.

For now, stay strong! I'm rooting for you :)

Well, I am out! AF greeted me this morning. I am happy though that I had a 32 day cycle after stopping the pill. I was worried... Hoping it stays that way. If history repeats itself, it will!

Hope we can team up next month if you are up for it. Thanks for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->