6 dpo! Anyone want to team up?

cochy115

Reaction score
This is my first 2WW ever and it takes soooo long to get through. My hubby's birthday is next Thursday (Tgiving) and I think I will test then just to see what happens. AF is due on November 26th.

Just wanted to symptom spot. I'll update it as the wait goes along. I was just on a mini vacay over the weekend, so I'm attributing some of my initial symptoms to that.

Symptoms/special notes so far:
2 DPO - frequent urination
3 DPO - frequent urination. Took a DIFFICULT fitness class.
4 DPO - feeling dizzy and a bit weird. Exhausted.
5 DPO - lower pelvic pain (maybe due to the rough fitness class as it left me sore). Oily skin. Brief ovary cramps.
6 DPO - globs of yellowish, odorless CM. Hungry. Have gained 2 lbs that will NOT go away this week (very strange for me).

Not looking for people to answer the big unknown (aka - am I pregnant?). I just wanted to share my experience as I'm keeping it to myself. I'm not telling my DH about any of my symptoms. Haven't talked about baby stuff since ovulation, so I just am looking for some buddies! Anyone else want to share their symptoms?

I'm 6dpo as well! Are you getting impatient to test? Cause I know I am! DH and I have been TTC for about a year, but I've just got this feeling like our timing is coming soon! My 'symptoms' are:

3dpo - spotting, bloating, fatigue
4dpo - spotting, bloating, abdominal discomfort
5dpo - spotting, bloating, freq urination, emotional mess
6dpo - brown/yellow cm, abdominal discomfort

I got so excited about the spotting, but it turns out it may have been a side effect from taking evening primrose oil :sad: All in all, I've been emotionally up and down all week. The worst is feeling like I've gotten DH's hopes up, and I know he'll be really upset. Plus, we're moving on Sun/Mon so I'm worried and feel the need to be cautious. I think I'm going to test in the AM (and each subsequent AM) until AF shows, though I hope it won't!

Hiya MrsAttard :wave:

Your symptoms sound promising! Moving suuucks. At least that might take your mind off of things. I am feeling fairly patient for now with regards to testing as I have been busy, but that may change. My plan is to test on Turkey Day.

:dust: to you! Keep me posted!

As planned, I took a test today, knowing full well that it would be BFN, which it was. If nothing else it's too early so I'm not bothered by it yet. It's just that if I am, I was to catch it as early as possible with the move this weekend and thanksgiving next week (to wine? or not to wine?) All in all I feel like it's prob not my month, I just want it to be so badly! At least DH has a dr's appt on the 28th, and then hopefully soon after we can schedule a SA.

Our manager even told us the other day that he wants us to have a baby! We figure that's got to be a sign....

Any new 'symptoms'? I'm feeling pretty normal today, though annoyed bc I gained a few pounds. I think I liked out life better before I got a scale!

Nothing new today though these 2-3 lbs I've gained are annoying me!!! I have been so steady for YEARS. Ugh. Woke up today expecting to see my normal weight, but no.

Good luck with the move! I'm feeling more anxious about testing. Trying to hold out until Thursday. That's going to get rough. :dust: :dust:

Edit: Today I'm peeing a ton.

8 dpo. No symptoms at all. Starting to lose patience! I'm getting POAS urges. Must... hold... on...

Today I've been so busy packing and doing other things that I've hardly had time to notice. However, I did have some cramping and nausea, and a little lightheadedness. I tested again this morning, but it was a bad test so I'll try again tomorrow.

I hate moving!!! It doesn't help that I'm all tired and lugging stuff around, while at the same time trying to not overdo it. The funny thing is, this summer when we moved into this apt (yup, second move in 6 months) I was on my AF, so I was miserable then too! If I got my BFP this month it would make it all worth it, I'm just not sure that's going to happen.

Wow. 2nd move in 6 months?! Icky!

You're right. The BFP would make it aaaalll worth it :) Your symptoms sounds promising. I'm glad you're being kept busy too. While it's stressful, it's better than just watching the calendar all day long. Can't wait for you to test.

9 dpo: Nada.

Think I'll be testing starting tomorrow (10 dpo) and through the week. I just can't help myself!

10 dpo. Feeling nothing and got a BFN :( I know it's early, but it's hard thinking positive! :cry:

So, the past couple days have been hellish with the move, so it's been mostly out of my mind. I wasn't any careful as I maybe should have been, but it's so hard when there's so much to be done.

Today is cd11 (I think) and I've wasted my FMU the past couple days before I've just woke up and forgotten. Sunday morning at 9dpo I got a BFN though. It's hard to say if I've had any more symptoms because I've been tired, and sore and lightheaded, but I can blame all of it on the move. However, I haven't had any pre-af symptoms either, though there's still a few more days. I swear, this is the longest tww I've ever had!

I forgot to mention my throat has been hurting, which could be due to stress and fatigue, but none the less....it's a symptom!

I hear ya, MrsAttard! I had some dull lower back pains yesterday and more yellow CM. Today, I don't have much of anything. I tested today again, BFN! Still early though. I got a bunch of Dollar Tree tests, so I'll be testing again tomorrow morning and again on Thursday.

Wishing us both luck and lots of :dust:

Did you move all of your stuff entirely? Unpacking is such a nightmare.

Between Sunday and Monday we moved everything, except a couple things which are being stored and picked up at a later date. Once we moved in we found out the previous tenants hadn't painted behind things, and we kinda rough moving out, so the walls are a mess. We painted the bedroom today and got that set up. Tomorrow its the living room, then putting up the tv and such. The bathroom needs work too, (they carpeted the bathroom!! Who does that?!) so that's next weeks project. Thankfully we're still planning on thanksgiving, as long as I find time to shop tomorrow, and can find everything I need on Thurs.

This is supposed to be our last move for a while (2nd in 6 months, but 4th in 2 years!) and hopefully the next move will be with child and to another state altogether.

Is it weird that I want to go to bed just so I can get up to test fmu? lol

Seriously hope this is the last one for a while!

I'm testing with FRER tomorrow in honor of Thanksgiving/hubby's birthday. We'll see how it goes...

I'm still feeling a bit disappointed that I'm not having any symptoms really. I've been pretty normal since 9 dpo. A few minor things, but nothing I can say are "different." At least I don't have signs of AF just yet... we'll see. *sigh*

Let me know how you're doing!

Well, my cycle is normally 28-30 day, and today in cd29. I tested again this morning, but it was negative of course. I've also started feeling crampy today so I think af is going to start either later today or tomorrow. On the off chance it doesn't, I'm gonna try to hold off testing until Monday, bc I'll be late by then. However, I really doubt it.

This whole process is so frustrating! At least DH has a dr's appt on Monday, at which point we'll hopefully be able to schedule or make a plan for a SA. I was just really hoping this would be the month....

Lots of :dust: to you!

My Turkey Day FRER was :bfn: AF is due Saturday (tomorrow). I am not gonna test until next week. I enjoyed a glass of wine with Thanksgiving dinner. No symptoms of anything, which leaves me in limbo!

Any symptoms for you?

Just feeling cranky and crampy, which is why I think AF is coming. I have some twinges in my abdomen, ovary area, but I'm sure its just more pre-af stuff. I'm still really tired, but I mostly attribute that to the exhausting week. Ugh, I just want to get started on the next cycle. I don't even think there's anything else I can try at this point. It makes me feel silly for being so cautious with the move, though it was mostly DH who was constantly reminding me not to 'hurt baby' and whatnot.

I really hope the :witch: stays away for you... Nothing new here. AF is due today, though I have no PMS symptoms, which I usually get. Then again this is my first cycle after stopping BCP, so who knows. Getting tired of waiting all the time!

Well, AF started today, with hard-care cramping. It was actually more like spotting thus far, but I know this is it. I'm not even very surprised so I'm not very upset. It is tiresome having been ttc so long, which it really just confirms what we guessed from the beginning; that DH's sperm count/motility are no good. All I can hope for now is that they're good enough to have IUI done. DH and I haven't really discussed what we'll do if it's not high enough for IUI, bc we know that IVF is out of the question, and adoption is just as expensive, if not more.

I just realized how calmly I thought that and wrote it out, which is amazing to me. Clearly I've turned the corner of accepting that this may, in fact, NOT happen on our own, no matter how delusionally optimistic I am. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->