6 or 7 DPO testing until AF or BFP...UPDATE 8-9dpo now...

IRL It's solid, blue in color and the right width. It doesn't look even slightly evap-ish. I'm actually trying to not get excited because I've heard so many bad things about blue dye evaps and crap but this looks real!!!

Looks pretty real to me too. I have gotten burned by the Walgreens/Target brand blue dyes before, but my lines were more questionable than yours. I also had the experience with DS where I had a +Wondfo but negative FRER, but that was with the old FRERs. I have no idea why your FRER isn't showing a line but all these other tests are! That Wondfo and blue dye just look so convincing!

Can you get some betas or try a digi? x

Looks pretty real to me too. I have gotten burned by the Walgreens/Target brand blue dyes before, but my lines were more questionable than yours. I also had the experience with DS where I had a +Wondfo but negative FRER, but that was with the old FRERs. I have no idea why your FRER isn't showing a line but all these other tests are! That Wondfo and blue dye just look so convincing!

Can you get some betas or try a digi? x

I have 2 digi's (clearblue with weeks estimator) , 2 frer's left, 1 cheapie and 1 EPT left.... IDK which I'll take....

Oh yeah, It's a CVS cheapie for an answer early test. If that makes a difference...

Those tests all look really great! I totally think you're pregnant. Let's see what tomorrow holds!

That blue dye looks like a definite bfp... Right thickness which is most important. I definitely think you're pregnant :)

No the FRER is crap!!! Read my thread FRER RANT DONT BUY THE NEW ONES!

Agree^^ If that is one of the new curved one's don't trust it! They aren't as sensitive. I think they need to do a recall on the whole idea in general and go back to the old ones. But just bc that FRER didn't have a line, doesn't mean it's a no, those tests are crap!

And that blue dye one is totally a BFP! You're Pregnant!:haha::happydance:

I think I wouldn't be so sceptical if, #1- it wasn't a blue dye test, #2 if I hadn't just got bfn's on two different tests like 4 hours prior (not even a hint of a line on either, including frer) and #3- if it wasn't over the time frame.... Ugh, I'm taking a digi in the morning I guess. That'll rule out any maybe's...

TMI alert: dh and I just Dtd & now I'm spotting. I checked my cervix & its closed but the blood is red ish Brown. I'm cramping & backache. AF isn't due for 3 more days???? Wtf? This shits crazy... Idk if I should even take a test in the morning now or not ?

Digital says not pregnant, its probably too early or I'm losing it. I'm not spotting anymore so Idk. Ept is positive, frer bfn....

Attachments

• 20160525_043544-1.jpg
    20160525_043544-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20160525_043741.jpg
    20160525_043741.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 1464165753333.jpg
    1464165753333.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
Blahhh what a rollercoaster. If you're still not due for 3 days, maybe you're just too early?

I think AF has arrived. Cd 1 today. I woke up & had bled through my shorts so I'm pretty sure I'm out... Nbd, dh and I are gonna wait til July or August to officially TTC.
It was cute this morning though, I had left the positive EPT on the bathroom counter & dh woke me up before he left for work, with a kiss and was all excited. I got up, noticed the blood & had to tell him it wasn't going to stick :(

He was sad but I think everything happens for a reason. Good luck to all!

Oh no :( I'm so, so sorry. I'm really shocked that AF showed. Those Wondfos had great lines, I was really convinced

Thanks Ladies :) Dh just called me to see how I'm feeling. which is super sweet and not like him, lol. He asked if we could try sooner... ugh. I gotta think about it. LO is only 7.5 months! LOL

I'll be around rooting for you all!

So sorry wasn't your month :flower:
July/August isn't far away though so good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012