6 weeks and 1 day scan

I am so happy it went well!! I am glad you got to see the heartbeat.

Me too! Thankyou all so much! Be sure to upload your scans to this thread so we can see each other’s babies progressing ❤️ Xxx

Aww yayy looks like a nice clear scan aswell! Ive gt a 7wk scan booked for 5th at my hosp but im considering doin a 6wk privately aswell the week before but no 100% if i should....

So glad everything went well for you hun. Happy & healthy 9 months xx

Didn't go so well for me. Nothing found :sad2: she saw a space measure 4 weeks no baby. I got a positive test 20th June so not looking hopfull at all. Due another scan in 2 weeks but I've booked a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Am absolutely devastated xx

So glad everything went well for you hun. Happy & healthy 9 months xx

Didn't go so well for me. Nothing found :sad2: she saw a space measure 4 weeks no baby. I got a positive test 20th June so not looking hopfull at all. Due another scan in 2 weeks but I've booked a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Am absolutely devastated xx

Aww no I’m so sorry. Saying that, my womb looked empty for a good 10 seconds at first, and a pang of fear went through me! Then she managed to find it but I had to hold my breath as any small movement it disappeared.
Maybe your earlier than you think? Maybe you diddnt drink enough water?
Iv got everything crossed that you have a positive outcome, please keep me updated and if you feel you need a chat your welcome to chat on here or privately message me ☺️ Wishing you lots of luck ❤️ Xxx

Aww yayy looks like a nice clear scan aswell! Ive gt a 7wk scan booked for 5th at my hosp but im considering doin a 6wk privately aswell the week before but no 100% if i should....
Thankyou sweetie! I’d wait till 7 weeks if I was you it will be much clearer! Make sure you send me a piccy on here! ❤️ ,,,xxx

Thankyou sweetie! I’d wait till 7 weeks if I was you it will be much clearer! Make sure you send me a piccy on here! ❤️ ,,,xxx

Yeah i will do :) i am thinkin im going to hold off as its going to be a nightmare trying to get off work if i was to go private... im just a paranoid mess... ive had cramps in my right side/hip area on and off today and worried this is another ectopic... im trying to stay positive though! & tell myself im not going to go through this for a 3rd time in a row [-o<

Yay so happy ure scan went well hon amazing news and I'm so happy you got to see a HB.
I had my first growth scan on Tuesday at 26+1
20190709_150354.jpg
Cant believe how different they look the further and further u get.

Yay so happy ure scan went well hon amazing news and I'm so happy you got to see a HB.
I had my first growth scan on Tuesday at 26+1
View attachment 1064289
Cant believe how different they look the further and further u get.

Awwww look at the actual baby with a face and everything!! Haha.... I can’t wait until my scan looks like a real baby and not a blob!

Here’s my sons 4d scan, it looked just like him...

61D3D2D2-67AC-4A59-ACE2-F1F7FCF461C1.jpeg 07A6F6A9-AA4F-4D22-90B5-FC2CE7084BCA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->