***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Getting so anxious!!! 37 week appt today, only 14 days or less until we meet our little lady.

Has my last midwife appointment today next time I see her I will either have baby or be 41 weeks and she will come give me a sweep & book induction

Come on baby out you come 👍

Had my last appointment today as well! :thumbup: Dilated to a 3 still and got a sweep. Having some contractions and some cramps now, but nothing too exciting really. My hips are feeling really sore/wobbly, so I'm hoping that's some sort of sign in itself. Baby is still not engaged.

6 days to induction, though TBH I'm feeling like she might come this weekend. :thumbup:

So jealous aley we get nothing until we are late boo :(

I think she will come Friday 👍

Twag, not even getting one at 40 weeks seems like crap to me!

Friday would be perfect! Or Thursday. Or Wednesday. Or right now. :rofl:

:haha: Oh tell me about it 2nd mum and no 40 week appointment :(

Oh I am so with you she can come now I am ready 👍

congrats on babies been born already

feel awful today. Got woken up at around half 1 with intense pain across the top of my bump and really bad period pains, spent half the night and morning on the loo with a bowl in my lap. barely managed to eat anything today, I've had loads of Braxton hicks and a few contractions, I wish this was my body getting ready but I think its just a bug. Hubby had to take the day off work because I was that ill. still feel pretty ill now.

:hugs: Littlesteph hope you feel better soon

Sorry to hear that, steph... I hope it passes soon!! Sounds utterly miserable :hugs:

Had midwife appointment today and I'm feeling a little better about things. She said she thinks this baby will be bigger than my son which I'm happy to hear. She said he'll be around 7lbs 2.5oz. She didn't do an ultrasound she just felt around and guessed so I know its not accurate or anything but she was dead on about everything with my son, so who knows:shrug: She also said she will see me next week for my appointment that she doesn't think I'll be going into labor before than. And I'm fine with that! I would like this baby to cook till 39 weeks :thumbup: We talked about how I needed an epistomony with my son because his heart rate was going erratic and we needed to get him out and said that we won't do that this time and we'll try and make it to the tub. So makes me feel a little better, she said it will be fun LOL she said that last time too though :haha:

Lilsteph sorry your so miserable :hugs: hopefully you get some relief soon!

Aley my hips have been achy too:dohh:! Your cramping sounds promising....maybe soon! :happydance:

Hope you feel better soon Steph :hugs:

Got my 37 week mw appointment tomorrow, then I'll see them again at 39 I think. My consultant says I can have sweeps from 39 weeks instead of 41 so hoping I'm not waiting too much longer for baby!

SUPER crampy now, and having contractions - but they are varying from 2 to 5 minutes apart and only lasting 30-ish seconds each. I started a load of laundry because standing around folding laundry always makes me having more contractions (even my uterus hates doing laundry! :rofl:), trying to think of what more I can do to encourage contractions. Will be going for a walk in a little while to get my son from school... I nested so hard this weekend I have very little left to do around the house :rofl: Guess I could sweep again. :haha:

Mimzy, sounds like a good appointment!!

Smile, I hope the sweeps help bring on labor for you! Do you feel you'll make it to 39 weeks??

Oh aley that's pretty close together, let's hope baby is coming soon.

Sorry your poorly Steph. :-(

I'll get a sweep at 40+2 as I have a consultant appt then and she said a midwife could do one then, but then if I don't get the same doctor who knows. I will ask for one at 40 too. I have appts every week to test my bp. They will not do one before 40 weeks here.

Aley I hope something comes of it!!!

I'm getting pretty regular Bh again tonight don't notice them unless I'm stood up. Even then they are just annoying

All contractions have stopped though I'm still crampy. Walking to get the kid was super painful - between the cramping, contractions, and sore hips. :wacko: But it basically stopped after that. Feel like I got all excited for no reason :haha:

If I struggle to fall asleep tonight, I'll bore myself to sleep with nipple stimulation I guess. :haha: I swept floors, did laundry, cleaned in the kitchen, unloaded the dishwasher... NOTHING. Nesting is useless. :haha:

Aw aley it's horrible when the contractions are stop start aren't they! Fingers crossed everything gets a bit more regular!

I am starting to get a bit crampy nowadays but I haven't lost any plug, or anything like that so I'm not really sure if I'll make it to 39 weeks! If I do I REALLY hope the sweep sets me off :haha:

Does anyone know who's in charge of the Facebook group? I'd like to be added but I can't find the group when I try to search.

So jealous am I the only one who doesn't get a sweep until I am a week late :( boo that sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->