***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Some of us ladies have already had their babies. I know this from the facebook page! Congrats Cat and Megan:flower::happydance:

I have been getting the lighting feeling too every now and then. Happens mainly when I'm laying on the couch. Every night lately I get woken from my sleep with a painful contraction and I have to get up go to the bathroom and walk around a bit till it passes. Yesterday it went into my hips and they ached really bad for a min or two it was the strangest thing :shrug:

I'm in no rush though baby can hang on for a couple more weeks :thumbup:

And I agree TWW during pregnancy is still sooo much better than the TWW during TTC :haha:

Just had a small row with my mum. She is meant to be looking after my son if I go into labour. She's going to the theatre tonight which is fine. I told her I'd only phone her if I absolutely needed her. She just said that it would have to wait until the interval. Um no! What the hell. I'm only phoning her once I know this baby's coming out tonight, it's not like it's a casual chat. I had so many contractions last night, the most yet and they've continued on and off today. Given I've got to 5 minutes apart with nothing happening, last night, I'm not calling until I'm sure. She is really making a fuss about it.

Wow babies already congrats Cat & Megan :flower:

Ooooo Mrs Bump sounds promising :thumbup: sorry about your mum tho - so annoying :grr:

Okay green eyed monster is rearing her ugly little head :dohh: I WANT MY BABY

Anyone have issues with strangers touching ur bump? I was at the grocery store earlier when a man walks up and embraces my bump! It was so awkward and random, I kinda laughed it off and turned my body the other way and proceeded to leave. Its like he couldn't help himself!

Wow that is weird! I have had the opposite, no strangers have tried to touch mine or barely even mention it, but I even went to visit my aunts and grandmother and none of them even touched it! Lol maybe I'm giving off stay away vibes or something. I kinda wanted my family to make over it more than they did haha.

Some of us ladies have already had their babies. I know this from the facebook page! Congrats Cat and Megan:flower::happydance:

I have been getting the lighting feeling too every now and then. Happens mainly when I'm laying on the couch. Every night lately I get woken from my sleep with a painful contraction and I have to get up go to the bathroom and walk around a bit till it passes. Yesterday it went into my hips and they ached really bad for a min or two it was the strangest thing :shrug:

I'm in no rush though baby can hang on for a couple more weeks :thumbup:

And I agree TWW during pregnancy is still sooo much better than the TWW during TTC :haha:

Wow babies already! Maybe I should join the fb group now, I want to see! lol.

My friends & family always get upset as they touch my bump (despite my best get off me look) and as upset that she does not move but the same as my son she does not move for anyone except me :nope: she will be having a good wiggle as soon as a strange hand goes there she stops and soon as it gets off she moves again :haha: she will move for my son tho and also reacts when she hears him :cloud9: loves her big brother already

My friends & family always get upset as they touch my bump (despite my best get off me look) and as upset that she does not move but the same as my son she does not move for anyone except me :nope: she will be having a good wiggle as soon as a strange hand goes there she stops and soon as it gets off she moves again :haha: she will move for my son tho and also reacts when she hears him :cloud9: loves her big brother already

Me too! As soon as someone else tries to feel, the baby stops moving lol. Even does that to hubby but he does get to feel it sometimes if he keeps his hand there long enough. Stubborn babes! :)

Wow, congrats on the babies already!!! :happydance:

Oh, and nobody touches my bump either. My kids do, of course, and my husband - but other than that I've only been touched by like 2 other people and they asked first. :thumbup: Which is the way I like it, I don't really like being touched!

No strangers have touched my belly but coworkers and family have. Honestly I can't stand when anyone besides DH or my son touches my bump. I don't even like it when my mom does. But every night DH places his hand on my bump and feels baby moving all around! :cloud9:

Awww, congrats can't wait to see pics xx

I've been getting lots of pelvic pain especially when laying down or sitting too long 😥I think my body is weaker this time around.

Can't stand for my bump to be touched as it brings on braxton hicks.

I haven't had any strangers try to touch my bump, but somehow people don't seem to notice I am pregnant either, or don't acknowledge it. I don't mind it when my family, friends, or coworkers touch it.

My baby must be as stubborn as yours bc he stops moving the second I even think about telling my husband to look at or touch my belly. He has seen a few flutters, but none of the major soccer kicks I experience nightly.

Lightening crotch. God I remember that... And it hurts! I guess it's how a kick in the nuts feels

Been a manic few days here. Eldest has the sick bug and it's really really upsetting her. Youngest was a touch I'll last night but he just ploughs on regardless as usual. I swear he could have his leg cut off and still play football and class it as a "sprain"

Bump is starting to get a lot of tightenings and pressure lost s tiny but if plug too but at 35 weeks I know baby is just bring a tease

question ladies did you know you were about to go into labor or did it just happen? I'm having a bit of anxiety about it because with my son I had a lot of warning. I had been having nightly contractions for weeks and I saw my midwife the day before my son was born and she told me I'd be having him tomorrow night. She was right I lost my plug that night and the next morning was in Labor. I have a feeling I won't be so lucky this time around...Does labor ever just start out of no where?! I also have DS to worry about this time around. :wacko:

I went into preterm labor with both pregnancies, my first at 27 weeks and second at 36 weeks. I'm 35 weeks this week and so far just getting braxton hicks everyday. Last week Dr said babe was measuring 35weeks already and fr felt head down, she said baby could be +7 lbs at birth on due date😊

I have the same worry/anxiety but because I do not know what going into labour on my own would actually be like I was induced with my son and so I am freaking out slightly :-\
I also have my DS to think about :(

No matter what you plan baby will turn up when ready and inconvience you the most.

Inver was an induction. Ripley I had to get up about 1am and have a hot shower as I had bad back ache. Then in bed my waters broke

My little darlings have passed on the tummy bug!! I feel like death

My little d

I feel the same way, I think it's because I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea like a crazy lady & now I'm worried it'll all just happen so fast. Like, what if I mistake real contractions for strong BH's & before I know it I'm fully dilating, eek, this isn't helping my anxiety. Anyone would think this was my first, I just know every labour is different so it's still kind of like the unknown. I didn't experience any BH's with Brooke up until the night before I went into labour, with this one I've had them since 28 weeks.

Felt a bit light headed since yesterday afternoon. Trying to rest as much as possible.

Mimzy-I had ZERO warning with my son! I just came home from work one day, started dinner and then we had plan to clean the house and we did. Once we ate and started cleaning I thought I was having contractions but it was like very rare. I went to bed but woke up and hour later and had to go to the hospital because I was in face in labor and then 8 hours later he was here! So it was with no warning! And I am nervous this time since I do have my son too. Luckily we have planned if in the middle of the night, we are calling my mom to come over. If during the day, we will either take him to my husband's aunts house, she lives super close to the hospital I am delivering or see if my mom can come over (she works really close to where I live) so it's just a waiting game now! I hate this part lol I am very impatient!!

BUT on another note, do you guys still get a lot of movement? I get harder kicks now and I saw it's normal to get a decrease in movement since there isn't a lot of room but I think my baby girl is getting mad there isn't room and is just punching me lol..what do you ladies think?

My baby's movement has slowed down a bit. The movements aren't as big and they are exclusively the type where she's like dragging an arm or a foot across my belly. I did get a kick last night - so rare anymore that it startled me! :haha:

CoralInGold, this is my third baby and I'm having the same type of anxieties. You'd think I'd remember what contractions feel like (and I do...) but I had such a long latent labor last time and now this time I don't know if I'll continue on with the same pattern or if every time I start getting contractions if its the real thing! The contractions are real enough... I can feel them pushing downward. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->