• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aww, she is cute. Glad it all worked out in the end!

Sorry to hear you had a stressful few weeks! I'm glad everything worked out and your baby girl arrived safe and well! Shes adorable! <3

Hope you're feeling better soon!! xx

She's gorgeous! Congratulations x

Congrats, she's gorgeous! Sorry to hear you had such a rough time- So glad that everything worked out well and your baby girl is now here safe and happy. Enjoy your little princess!:flower: And thanks for sharing your story!

awww shes lovely! is your clot gone now? thats so scary! i hope youre okay!! x

Sounds like a scary time, but she's gorgeous a looks worth every second! I was tongue tied and had an op at 14 that was really horrible as it thickens up and grows vessels as you get older. I'm not sure if you are aware but it's very simple when they are tiny babies, under 3 months it can just be snipped https://www.babyfriendly.org.uk/items/resource_detail.asp?item=440 you can be referred by your GP or HV, or contact a reputable brestfeeding advisor in your area who is educated in snipping the tie. I'm going to get it snipped if this baby is, because like you found, it can affect BFing significantly. Just thought you might like to know :flow:

She's beautiful, am glad things worked out ok in the end sweety.

xx

Sounds like a scary time, but she's gorgeous a looks worth every second! I was tongue tied and had an op at 14 that was really horrible as it thickens up and grows vessels as you get older. I'm not sure if you are aware but it's very simple when they are tiny babies, under 3 months it can just be snipped https://www.babyfriendly.org.uk/items/resource_detail.asp?item=440 you can be referred by your GP or HV, or contact a reputable brestfeeding advisor in your area who is educated in snipping the tie. I'm going to get it snipped if this baby is, because like you found, it can affect BFing significantly. Just thought you might like to know :flow:

Yeah, were going to have it snipped next week because I want her to be breastfed. They weren't going to refer us at first because I had to put her on formula in the hospital as I couldn't express + found her feeding from the breast painful, but they said it doesn't affect formula fed babies so they'd only refer me if I was breastfeeding. Luckily, I have been expressing for a few days so they referred me.

Ah that's brilliant. I don't know how they can refuse them - being able to lick an ice-cream properly is a child's right! :) You'll have to PM me and let me know how it went, i'm certain this baby will need it too (my partner is mildly tied and i was fully tied).

Congrats, she is beautiful. Sounds like you had a scary time though!

Ps: I'm a stokie too! :p

x

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back