63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Well it looks like I definitely have a BFP! This test is from first thing this morning. I'm glad I tested again today, much darker line than before.

Now I need to figure out when/how to tell DH. He has been sick all week so I want to wait a day or two until he feels good enough to enjoy the surprise. He is a doctor and swore on his medical degree that it would take months to get pregnant since I had been on the pill for so long. He admitted it was possible for it to happen quickly, but said it was so highly unlikely that he always advises patients to expect up to 3 months to even start ovulating.

This will be quite the surprise for him!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 18
Congrats Karoolia! Go figure it's the doctor who doesn't stick to the statistics. Haha.

Afm, it's positive opk day! Yay :) Not sure what my temps are doing?? Too high for not having O'd. We'll see what tomorrow and the day after look like and I might do some chart manipulating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Karoolia! So exciting. Good luck telling DH.

Mom15, yay for positive OPK! Still waiting for mine.

I have had some pink/brown tinged CM, so I think AF is in the way :( I do feel a bit crampy/off today too. AF is due sometime in the next couple of days. I think that I am 12dpo today. Negative FRER this morning.

Oh well. I've kind of accepted that I am not pregnant. I would really like to lose a few lbs this next month.

Congrats karoolia!! I can't wait to hear how you tell dh :)

Mom15 I'm soooo jealous of that +OPK!

I still have yet to see a +OPK or a temp shift...I leave today for a girls weekend away with friends so no more dtd for a few days so I'm praying I don't O while I'm gone ugh!

I have had some pink/brown tinged CM, so I think AF is in the way :( I do feel a bit crampy/off today too. AF is due sometime in the next couple of days. I think that I am 12dpo today. Negative FRER this morning.

Oh well. I've kind of accepted that I am not pregnant. I would really like to lose a few lbs this next month.

Johnsa37 sorry AF hasn't shown yet but having a plan to make it happen the next time is great. I had to lose a couple of pounds after my last pregnancy and didn't and jumped right bk into ttc and it was sooo hard so instead of focusing on ttc so much I focused on losing weight and it was mind cleansing and rewarding to see myself slimming down...and everytime I got my AF I went bk to the gym and continued my weight lost goal and when my husband noticed me losing weight and complimented me on it and I didn't pay attention to ttc anymore that's when it happened, without me trying or stressing about it. And it will happen for you too.

CONGRATS Karoolia on your BFP!!

CONGRATS mom15 on that positive opk!! BD in force!!

Congrats karoolia how exciting!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats mom15 on the nice positive opk good luck for this month.

Afm: I can't figure out the best time to test. For the last 3 days (including today) I have had really light brown cm when checking cp but nothing on my underwear or toilet paper when I wipe. I have had ib with all of my pregnancies but they are usually like once when I wipe and then nothing again and I test 2 days later and bfp but I am a little confused with this one as it is only when checking cp and onto day 3 pf it. It could be af coming but should I wait until I stop having the brown cm when checking cp?? I tested yesterday bfn. I was going to test this morning but decided not to. Af is due tomorrow but if I am still having the brown cm then even if af doesn't show I figure it would be bfn as I am still having that. Lol I feel I am not making any sense. So really my question should I wait until Monday if no af tomorrow?

Congrats on the BFP!!
Mom-congrats on the opk.. get busy lol!

Question.. does anyone experience ovulation bleeding or spotting? I'm on cd 27 with no ovulation yet (I have long and irregular cycles) but I started spotting today...I thought I was getting ready to ovulate because of all the symptoms I've been having today and yesterday, but I've never experienced spotting with ovulation..?

Congrats karoolia how exciting!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats mom15 on the nice positive opk good luck for this month.

Afm: I can't figure out the best time to test. For the last 3 days (including today) I have had really light brown cm when checking cp but nothing on my underwear or toilet paper when I wipe. I have had ib with all of my pregnancies but they are usually like once when I wipe and then nothing again and I test 2 days later and bfp but I am a little confused with this one as it is only when checking cp and onto day 3 pf it. It could be af coming but should I wait until I stop having the brown cm when checking cp?? I tested yesterday bfn. I was going to test this morning but decided not to. Af is due tomorrow but if I am still having the brown cm then even if af doesn't show I figure it would be bfn as I am still having that. Lol I feel I am not making any sense. So really my question should I wait until Monday if no af tomorrow?

Kind of sounds like we are in the same boat. Mine is so light, I only found it when checking CP. It started last night, and hasn't gotten any heavier. I tested this morning, BFN. If you have tests laying around (especially cheapies), then I would test if I were you!

For reference, last pregnancy, I got IB on 9DPO and got BFP on 13DPO.

Ahhhh as if this cy couldn't be more frustrating...I was just realizing that my girls weekend this weekend is at a hot springs so we will be spending a lot of time in the hot springs!!! There's no way I can get out of this :( What's the safest way to handle this? Only get in for a couple minutes at a time and act as if it's too hot to go longer? Ugh I don't know why I didn't think about the hot pools there sooner! Will this affect anything this early on IF I actually ovulate? I just know they aren't allowed while pregnant but I'm not sure the "rules" of hot pools and TTC help!!

If it makes you feel any better, when I *was* pregnant my doc told me that there was no danger to the baby in taking hot baths, it was more for the mother and overheating since pregnant ladies run a little warmer and generally feel dizzy / lightheaded anyway. As for saunas she said they are just downright unhygenic pregnant or otherwise! Can't image a hot spring being an issue when ttc though they are hot so you have a valid excuse to sit on the side with your legs dangled in if that's what you're more comfortable with

Congratulations Karoolia on BFP!!

I've had some promising signs - possible implantation bleeding at 7dpo though less than 2 months post mc my body is still being weird so I'm trying not to read too much into it! Also have developed a cold which weirdly I've read can be a symptom??

So tempted to test but 8dpo just way too early!

Johnsa I don't have any tests left. I tested yesterday but it was only eith like a 2hr if that hold and it was bfn and then again this morning but again only an hr hold as I got up 3 times during the night to wee then I wasnt going to test so got up at 5 and went to the toilet then tested at 6 so of course was going to be bfn. I am not testing tomorrow but will monday if af doesnt show tomorrow.
I know in myself I should wait at least 2 days after colored cm stops but I wasn't sure if the rules are different with having it for a few days lol. Good luck to you hun I hope it is ib for you!!

Congratulations to all those who have gotten their BFP! I usually try to post more often in these groups, but this month has been so hectic - my apologies!

I have officially ovulated, and had sex every 36 hours leading up to the big day. O-4, O-3, O-1, and O. Helps that my husband and I were on vacation during that week away from the kids ;)

I'll start testing on the 19th (10 dpo). Wishing baby dust to everyone!!

Congrats kroolia!! And yay mom15 for the positive opk!
(sorry if I missed anyone!)

Afm: approximately 3dpo. Googling and symptom spotting like crazy even tho I know it's way too early lol
I also got results from an ultrasound I had done on the 28th and I still have a tiny ovarian cyst which the doctor told me is normal. (but of course I still worry)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you all :) my temps are not behaving! They are already way too high. Didn't sleep well last night due to DS waking every two hrs. So I'll just wait and see. Not sure when 1dpo is, but either today or tomorrow.

Well no more brown cm yesterday afternoon and none this morning. Af was due today and I am trying to not het my hopes up considering the brown cm stopped. I tested this morning and bfn of course as it hasn't been 2 days since the cm stopped. Today sorry tmi there is tonnes of creamy cm and I had to get up 3 times to pee again last night. Temp went down by .1 yesterday and went back up by .1 this morning. Everything seems so positive but I don't want to get to excited. I won't be testing until Tuesday now so if that is negative then I am definitely out!
Willoughby if it was true implantation bleeding you should get a bfp either today or tomorrow how exciting when are you testing?

I'm due on the 18th but I'm planning to test on the 17th. Of course I want to do it much sooner but I can't deal with any faint lines. I only have one first response test that was I included in my OPK kit anyway!

I tested again today 12dpo bfn on FRER, due on wed so will try limit my test to every morning. The next tww I have I'm going to ( I say to myself now) wait completely till af comes or I skip a week, this is too stressful!
Goodluck everyone.

AF came ladies! So I am crazy! I will hopefully be back next month to stay in touch. Very best wishes for your bfps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->