63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

oooh i see it karoolia :) congrats.
i feel rough! awful cold... cant breath clearly urgh!

Thanks romans! I'm still skeptical. I know it was a little early to test.

Sorry about your cold. My husband has a bad one right now as well, actually I know a lot of people feeling sick this week. Hopefully you start to feel better soon!

Yay for another BFP! Congrats Karoolia.

I'm at 10 dpo (ticker is all wrong) and soooo tempted to test but just really don't want to see a negative. Symptoms are all over the place this month so it could mean anything.

Thank you everyone! I'm nervous because it is so faint. I'm going to test again tomorrow and again Saturday before I feel confident. I'm glad you can all see it though. For the last two days I have been back and forth trying to convince myself I'm nuts for thinking it might be positive.

Congrats!!!

BFN for me today. Cycle is longer than I thought it would be. Just a matter of waiting for AF so we can start again.

Hello Everyone,
Congratulations Karoolia!

I tested twice yesterday 9dpo with FRER and got negatives, but I'm too impatient and tested this morning again (9.5 dpo). I got one line and plain white but there is a silver line where the second line should go that is not a scratch and not on the other two negative tests. It's like the strand of a spider web, I tried to take a photo but you can only see it with the naked eye cause the light has to reflect a certain way. Has anyone ever had this experience before and did it end up being a - or +?

THanks

Schedule changed, so if I don't O early we will be hitting O-1 and O-2 this month. So curious to see how my strong O symptoms match up to the OPK results!

Also the battery in my BBT died after just 6 uses. Can anyone recommend a reliable one

guillaine possibly an evap line? If so, at 9dpo you still aren't out O:)

Hello Everyone,

I tested twice yesterday 9dpo with FRER and got negatives, but I'm too impatient and tested this morning again (9.5 dpo). I got one line and plain white but there is a silver line where the second line should go that is not a scratch and not on the other two negative tests. It's like the strand of a spider web, I tried to take a photo but you can only see it with the naked eye cause the light has to reflect a certain way. Has anyone ever had this experience before and did it end up being a - or +?

THanks

Hi Guillaine,
I have this with my FRERs it's almost where the colour needs to catch if there is a positive result. I've had all BFNs so far with FRER.

Hello Everyone,

THanks

I think you are describing an "indent" where the dye would collect when it turns positive. I don't see it on all FRERs, but I have seen it on a handful. Sometimes you can see the indent before you take the test. Are you using the curved handle FRERs?

Congratulations Karoolia!!

How is everyone going? I'm only 7 dpo and have at least a week until testing. Feeling very impatient at the moment. Hoping that AF doesn't decide to show early like last month!!

Hello Everyone,

THanks

I think you are describing an "indent" where the dye would collect when it turns positive. I don't see it on all FRERs, but I have seen it on a handful. Sometimes you can see the indent before you take the test. Are you using the curved handle FRERs?

I wish I had looked before I took it but I didn't. Yes, I guess the handle is flat but a bit of a pear shape to it.

Thanks for the feedback. I tested with a clearblu digital and got another bfn :(! Very hard to stop testing!!!

Thanks for the feedback. I tested with a clearblu digital and got another bfn :(! Very hard to stop testing!!!

It is like an addiction isnt it lol. My partner hides my tests but then we end up with a heated discussion when I want one lol.
The tww can be so tough :(

Afm: very light watery brown cm again today when checking cp and I have had awful cramps on my left side all day! I am beyond exhausted I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and the only time I ever fall asleep during the day is when I am sick or pregnant. I hope it's the pregnant and not sick! Af is due on sunday I only have a 9 day lp :( so this is either af coming or implantation. My smell seems heightened and again very easily nauseated by smells and even things that don't usually gross me out. Boobs and nipples are tender.
I caved today and tested bfn which I expected. I want to hold out until Sunday morning but who am I kidding I will still test tomorrow morning. And then will wait until Monday if still no af.

It is like an addiction isnt it lol. My partner hides my tests but then we end up with a heated discussion when I want one lol.
The tww can be so tough :(

Afm: very light watery brown cm again today when checking cp and I have had awful cramps on my left side all day! I am beyond exhausted I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and the only time I ever fall asleep during the day is when I am sick or pregnant. I hope it's the pregnant and not sick! Af is due on sunday I only have a 9 day lp :( so this is either af coming or implantation. My smell seems heightened and again very easily nauseated by smells and even things that don't usually gross me out. Boobs and nipples are tender.
I caved today and tested bfn which I expected. I want to hold out until Sunday morning but who am I kidding I will still test tomorrow morning. And then will wait until Monday if still no af.

Yes it is! This is my first tww, but an expensive one! It seems if I have them I have to use them. I hope you are feeling bad for a good reason!

Gullaine it certainly can get expensive when you buy so many tests! I really need to start buying internet cheapies so curve the addiction lol.

guillaine I went through two whole packs of tests long before there was a chance of a positive and I knew it. Then I held off until Tuesday when I got that faint positive. It took all of my will power to wait until today to test again. It was mainly the urge to save money holding me back. It is so hard not to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->