63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

I'm going to hop in here...although I am questioning my sanity as I type.

I'm on CD29 today so AF was due anytime between yesterday and tomorrow. I'm sure it will show up soon, but I foolishly tested yesterday and got what appeared to be a very faint positive. Now I feel like I'm going crazy wondering. I'm trying to wait until Friday or Saturday to get some new tests and test again.

I DID NOT think I had a shot this cycle so I'm kind of thrown off right now. This was my first cycle off BCP so we figured there wasn't much chance. I was hanging out in the waiting to try section until a few days ago because our official month to start TTC was March even though we didn't prevent in February.

Well, it feels good to get all that out. Congrats to all the BFPs! And good luck to those waiting to test!

Congrats again to the bfps.

I'm sorry again katy.

John's I'm sorry too. I didn't get bfns until about 13dpo with my first so there is still hope.

Good luck karoolia.

6 dpo for me temps gone down a bit. Pretty nervous. This waiting game sucks.

Ok ladies.. I need some help if anyone can offer any thing here. I am currently on cd 25 my opks from cd 10-cd 21 have looked like the top opk in this picture. Sunday, cd 22 is the second one down. I thought it was a + but looking closer, it isn't. However, every day since has been *almost* positive too. My temps are still low so I know I haven't missed it. My question is, I had a fever Saturday afternoon/night. Do you think I geared up to o but my fever stopped it and now it's being weird? Ughhhh

* last cycle it was faint every day until the day it was positive.

Attachments

• IMG_7516.jpg
    IMG_7516.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
TB I'm in the same boat I wish I had advice...no idea what is going on but thinking I'm having an annovulatory cy...my OPK's were really close to positive for days but not definite...

https://i64.tinypic.com/2mrsghz.jpg

Four2Five-So frustrating! It's bad enough I have long/irregular/unpredictable cycles.. but this is making it more annoying.

I bet you will still O, you're only cd 13. FX'd we both do soon!!

It is super frustrating. I don't get af without Provera, my cycles can drag out months and months and even over a year. I'm on Provera to get af and then Clomid to O but so far the combo isn't working and I cant seem to get my body to O the last few cycles. I might switch to clear blue smiley OPK's next cy so that there is no guessing in the lines, this cy I'm hoping to get a cd21 blood test to confirm if I O or not as well. I know it's still early but when you take Clomid it is expected to O 5-10 days after the last Clomid pill if the Clomid is working, for me that would mean I should O cd 12-17...so I only have a few days left to fit that window otherwise I start Provera again...it's a viscous cycle.

Oh no. I understand that. I thought my cycles were trying to regulate. I had a 153 day cycle, 70 day, then a 40 day. This cycle will be longer than 40 days for sure now. How long have you been on Clomid? I really hope you O soon! Last cycle I O'd the same day I saw my positive. Maybe that will be you tomorrow or Friday :)

This is my 3rd Clomid cy, I did one @ 50mg and the last two at 100mg but I haven't O'd at all the whole time. Both of my dd's are Clomid babies but they were both conceived on the 2nd and 3rd cycle...so hopefully it happens again.

Ahhhh as if this cy couldn't be more frustrating...I was just realizing that my girls weekend this weekend is at a hot springs so we will be spending a lot of time in the hot springs!!! There's no way I can get out of this :( What's the safest way to handle this? Only get in for a couple minutes at a time and act as if it's too hot to go longer? Ugh I don't know why I didn't think about the hot pools there sooner! Will this affect anything this early on IF I actually ovulate? I just know they aren't allowed while pregnant but I'm not sure the "rules" of hot pools and TTC help!!

No idea on the hot pools when ttc but maybe say you have had a fever and the water is making you feel ill???

Afm: I have had a bit of light brown cm when checking cm today getting really full easily but then starving an hr later, nipples are so sensitive, nauseous and fatigued. But if this brown cm is af arriving my last few months I have had all these as a pre af symptom. The 1 that sticks out to me in the eating and need to pee like every hr! Will test in 2 days if no af so put me down for the 11th please

Still waiting on AF. I probably won't have a chance to test in March, but we shall see. Can you move my date to the 31st for now?

Thanks Belle! If AF shows this month i am back in to see our RE, so I will definitely bring it up. Ive never had a problem with spotting before, other than the last few months. Its so frustrating! I hope your sore bbs are a pregnancy sign! They definitely could be from the increase in progesterone, but either way the femara must be doing its job! I hope this is it for you. I am looking forward to going back to our RE. I need to feel like we are doing SOMETHING lol..

Wantingagirl, have you found that it helps? I was taking it prior to my previous pregnancy, not for spotting/short lp in particular, just because I was looking for ways to increase my chances each month... Cant say for sure if it helped or not. But maybe I will start up again!

Karoolia, i hope this is your bfp! It can absolutely happen first month.. any pics of the test?

Sorry katy :( Johns, I too am 12 dpo and had a neg IC this morning. Its disheartening, but you aren't out yet!

tbfromlv and Four2five I am So horrible at reading opks I'm sorry Im not much help. Im so rushy if they are somewhat close to the control I just go with that and hope that my temping backs me up LOL. This cycle was all over the place for me and I wasn't even sure if I actually O'd for 4-5 days after :dohh: I actually find the tww easier than waiting to O!

AFM, i think I am out again this month. bbs have already stopped hurting. Looks like AF will be arriving right on time..

Thanks jwilly I can understand that feeling of wanting to feel like you're doing something. Femara and TI doesn't really do anything for unexplained, but it feels good to be doing something at least. We'll do 3 cycles of this take a break and then start IUI in June. I'm sending good luck vibes your way and I'm hoping your lucky cycle will come along soon!

You ladies are amazing. I'm glad I hopped over here. It's nice to see others who are watching for symptoms and waiting.

I'm really sorry to those of you struggling. Those long cycles sound so frustrating.

FourtoFive I would probably spend most of my time sitting on the edge with just my legs in the water. I often do that in hot tubs anyway after being in the water for a few minutes.

jwilly I do have pics! I just have to figure out how to post them.

Thanks Belle same to you! We will likely be moving on to IUI/IVF this summer as well (depending on the results of an HSG i have to do next week if/when AF shows). I am so looking forward to trying something different. It obviously isn't happening naturally for us and we are ready to get this show on the road! :thumbup:

I think I uploaded it properly. I took two pics with one being more of a close up. The second line is very faint, but I definitely see something. I took the test on Tuesday.

Still no AF as of this morning. If it doesn't come I'm getting some pink dye tests on my way home from work and testing tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly