63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

I feel like I am driving myself insane lol. I have been absolutely exhausted the last 3 days today being the worst and today my nausea is awful!. I had the brown cm for 2 and a half days so have not had any since yesterday afternoon and it was only when checking cp and a tiny bit as well as the dip and rise in temp yesterday and today. I want to test so badly tomorrow but I only have 1 test left and don't want to waste it what would you do???

Kirstie, I'd buy more cheapie tests lol

Does this look like a positive ovulation test? https://imgur.com/HpWQFSg

Hey kirstie, whenever i have brown cm I know that AF is on the way. I hope thats not the case for you. I don't think I'd use the test. I know when I was testing pretty frequently about a year ago I never believed the negative tests anyways. Best just to wait for AF and get busy with other things so that you forget about the TWW altogether!

Wrapunzel I have never been a big user of opks but I would say yes or extremely close.

Bellenuit: af was due yesterday as I have a short lp and she is a no show my brown cm stopped the day before I was due so thats why I am so tempted to test :) I mean test again lol I am shocking definitely a poasa

I just had a CD12 ultrasound today and was told I have three mature follicles!! (19, 21, and 23mm). I was really surprised. Last cycle on Clomid, I only had one mature follicle. I got a shot of Ovidrel today and am doing an IUI tomorrow morning (March 13th). I really hope this is a successful cycle, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much because I know it's possible that I still might not become pregnant even with three mature follicles. The nurse told me to take a pregnancy test on March 28th (if I don't get AF before then). I'm really excited/nervous!

Best of luck to everyone else here!

Hi Ladies,
What is the possibility of late OV? Not that I was overly stressed, but I did get married this cycle and had a lot of family issues.
Though I have an irregular cycle, it usually runs between 30-32 days. I am at CD 36.
Last date I tested was the 10th - CD 33 with a BFN. We stopped DTD regularly after my projected fertile window, but just every now and then. Do you think I'm likely still in? Or do you think my body is messing with me?

Edit : never mind AF showed ... bring on April. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to you all xx

Hey ladies I just got back from my girls weekend and as I expected to happen I got my + OPK the day I left ugh! Luckily dh and dtd before I left and did again today when I got home so HOPEFULLY we caught/catch the egg!! I still have a +OPK today but my temp rose this morning so I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated...I think we will dtd again today just to make up for the day we missed lol. I'm excited I finally O'd from the Clomid, hoping my temp stays up and I will be testing at 10dpo as that's when I got a + with both my dd's.

Please put me down for beginning testing on the 20th

I just had a CD12 ultrasound today and was told I have three mature follicles!! (19, 21, and 23mm). I was really surprised. Last cycle on Clomid, I only had one mature follicle. I got a shot of Ovidrel today and am doing an IUI tomorrow morning (March 13th). I really hope this is a successful cycle, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much because I know it's possible that I still might not become pregnant even with three mature follicles. The nurse told me to take a pregnancy test on March 28th (if I don't get AF before then). I'm really excited/nervous!

I will have everything crossed for you hun good luck and lots of :dust: to you.

I will be doing my first IUI this month also. Baby dust for both of us!!

Good luck Lynn and LAR! We're looking at starting IUI in a few months, I'll be following you ladies, hoping that you'll get your BFPs!

AFM, AF is due on Wednesday, and I think I must be 11 dpo. I have had tender bbs since about 5 dpo and light cramping daily since about the same time. I'm sure its nothing. My bbs are less sore than they were a few days ago, so I'm sure that just means progesterone is falling. I'm super duper crabby which probably means AF will show in a couple days. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I usually start spotting around 12 dpo.

Honestly, I'm just finding it hard to care at all anymore. I'm over ttc.

Kirstie, I'd buy more cheapie tests lol

Does this look like a positive ovulation test? https://imgur.com/HpWQFSg

Wrapunzel- Mine have looked like that for a week :( Your test line has to be at least as dark as the control line, if not darker. It is definitely close though!

Four- Of course that would happen! FX'd you got your egg!

Afm- I got dotted crosshairs today. But I never got a positive opk, or ewcm. We Bd'd enough but I am not convinced I O'd. My temp "spike" wasn't much of a spike. But now I am wondering if thats because we have been sleeping with the fan on lately?? I have had pink spotting the last couple of days mixed with watery cm. I guess it could be ovulation spotting, although I have NEVER experienced that before. I've also never had a cycle less than 30 days. Last cycle I o'd on CD 25.. maybe I am just having another really long cycle :shrug:

Thank you, Belle. I'm so sorry you are feeling out and not into TTCing. As I have been trying for nearly 4 years, I know it gets to that point. I'm glad you're on Femara now and I really hope and am praying that it's just what you need. Remember that your symptoms may be very different this cycle also because of the medicine, so it may be more difficult to judge whether or not you are truly out already.

Woo, just gave myself my first injection. Was a little scared at how long the needle was, but it wasn't bad at all. In case any of you ever need to do them 😀

Lynn you're so brave! Well done! What meds are you taking for your cycle? I'm rooting for you!

Whelp, the tan cm has started (as it always does around this time), so just a matter of time now before AF shows.

Aww, Belle, I'm sorry. Maybe the Femara just needs another month to help fix whatever needs fixing.

This cycle I am doing Femara with Menopur injections, then a trigger shot, and an IUI. I'm really feeling this is going to be it.

I'm really hoping that this is it for you Lynn! If you got your BFP it would give me such hope that maybe eventually I would too.

I'm really not expecting femara to help with much since I was Oing so regularly before. Its hard to get excited about it when all the research says that femara and TI doesn't really help for unexplained. BUT we'll go for 2 more cycles, take a break and then look at IUI for June.

Honestly the hardest part was telling DH. He had pretty high hopes for this cycle. I feel like I gave up awhile ago. It was just too hard to really hope and then get disappointed every cycle. I think he's where I was at a few months/cycles ago

That's a line, right? :happydance:
Photo taken within 5min of dipping the test.

Attachments

• 20170313_080411.jpg
    20170313_080411.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 28
tbfromlv, thank you. I guess I'll take another one today to know for sure? I checked yesterday because of symptoms: my cervix felt open, ewcm, ovulation pains in my ovaries. Last month was my first TTC and we did it based only on my symptoms. Ladies here and on another TTC board warned me that symptoms mean nothing and we could have missed our window entirely but this test kinda disproved that IMO. Anyway sperm live for 3-5 days in the uterus and I have another sperm delivery (lmao) scheduled for Wednesday so this egg is officially going down in the record book as CAUGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->