• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Thanks for the help! I got it now. My cycle is often shorter than 28 days, but I hope to test in 14 days, so we will go with this one.

Where do you line Nuthatch? I'm up in Maine about to get blasted with it too. But Hubby and I are living 70 min apart right now and I just O'd so.... no storm baby Stella for us haha

We are in Pennsylvania. We have over a foot of snow now with sleet falling at the moment. Snow should start again pretty heavy soon. Sorry about the distance between you and hubby. Bad weather makes that even more difficult. 😔

Sorry to those who are out this month :( AF got me as well. I am on CD 4 now, and have an HSG booked for Friday to make sure that there is no damage to my tubes from my ectopic last spring. If not, we will be moving on to IUI in the summer, and if yes, IVF. I am 99% sure that everything is fine but I guess they need to double check.

When i first started seeing my RE she had suggested doing a laparoscopy to see if the cause of my chronic pelvic pain is endometriosis, but she hasnt mentioned anything since... Should I try and do this before starting with our IUI cycles? Would endo affect our chances with IUI? I should mention that where we live, we receive unlimited funded IUI cycles and one funded IVF cycle, but each hospital has a limit of how many they can use each year, and their new year is beginning in April. Our dr also mentioned that she doesnt know if/when this could change. I feel like this is a race against time to get on a list for a funded cycle and I dont know what to prioritize first!

Jwilly, we were posed with the same question. My advice is if the laparascopy is being paid for, do that first. If you do have somethibg on there it could make it so you won't implant. If there is something, they can clean it out and you will be good to go.

We chose to skip that procedure and try IUI because nothing is funded here and the IUI is much cheaper. If IUI doesn't work after a few months, we will have the procedure.

Sorry to hear of your af jwilly and hope everything works out for you.

I'm still clutching. Only had very light spotting all day. Had some one sided sharp cramps. Really hard not to hope but I don't have sore boobs so I feel that alone rules me out lol. They always go sore. I'm so tired tho. Have had loads of creamy cm (sorry tmi) since ovulation, find myself feeling sick sometimes (Altho that for me comes hand in hand when I'm very tired) and I also feel like I'm weeing more. Apart from the boobs I was really hopeful till this morning

Ok this cycle ia sriving me insane!!! I am now 13dpo yesterday i thought af arrived as sorry tmi when I went for a bm I had a pink creamy smear just the once when wiping and then nothing my temp had dropped yesterday so I thought for sure af was coming so put a pad on and went to bed. I fell asleep just after 7:30 as well as before 9 the 3 nights before that and usually I dont go to sleep before midnight. I woke at 12:30 feeling like I was going to be sick and busting for the toilet. When I got up I had nothing on my pad. Took my temp this morning and it has shot back up again. I just wish I would either get a bfp or af would arrive I hate being stuck in a limbo like this!!!

Tdfromlv, sounds to me like you may need another opinion/doctor. Is your current doctor a fertility doctor? My original obgyn wasted 7 months by putting me on meds and never sending me for tests and never monitored whether or not the meds were working.

Teacherylynn- She is not specifically a fertility doctor. However, you got me thinking and I called the office today. Without hesitation, they scheduled me an ultrasound tomorrow to check things out! Thank you for making me think about being my own advocate! Hopefully I get some answers soon.

Kristie- FX'd that is all good news! When will you test again?

Hi ladies, can I join you?

I'm TTC #2 after a MMC in January. My app says due tomorrow, friday will be 28 days which would be long for me but I think I ovulated on 5th so going to try and hold out for friday to test.

Kristie- FX'd that is all good news! When will you test again?

I don't know I have wasted so much money on tests this cycle because I have felt pregnant for about a week now. I have had bleeding with all of my pregnancies ranging from a few days before my bfp to the day of and the day after my bfp and bleed for weeks after so the bleeding is nothing new to me I am just so frustrated as with the other pregnancies I had my bfps at 12dpo and I am 13dpo today. I think I will wait maybe 2 more days and test. I had a tiny smudge of pail orangey brown creamy cm this morning so 2 days will give it long enough to see if its af or not.

Hey all, so AF for me was due cd34/35 and she's still a no show here but bfn. Why does this always happen when you decide you want to ttc. Bleugh! I hate being in limbo

Well im definitely out af just came. I am so relieved to be honest i obsessed way to much about this cycle I am going to take a break i think or just relax a bit more. Good luck ladies

Kristie and Rachy-- seems like you are both in limbo right now. I understand limbo sucks, but the good thing about being in limbo is that you still aren't out for this cycle. As much as it is hard to not have an answer (I know!) at least there is still hope you could be pregnant. And you should be finding out soon enough? Keep us posted!

Kristie and Rachy-- seems like you are both in limbo right now. I understand limbo sucks, but the good thing about being in limbo is that you still aren't out for this cycle. As much as it is hard to not have an answer (I know!) at least there is still hope you could be pregnant. And you should be finding out soon enough? Keep us posted!

Definitely in limbo!! I thought af had arrived but nope yesterday when I had a bm thats when I had the pink creamy cm just the once then today bm again then fresh light red blood once put a tampon in and nothing but brown and nothing since. I think af is playing tricks on me

Tbfromlv, yay I'm excited for you. Keep us updated on the results.

Nearly certain I'm out. Test yesterday at 14th dpo was lily white. Just waiting for af now...

Not necessarily ChibiLena. Some people don't have enough hsg to test positive for a while. I've known people who didn't get a positive hpt for several weeks after what would be expected. I don't know how common that is, but it does happen. Best of luck-- hoping you get a BFP soon.

omg Kristie, how crazy!! Stupid body! Are you testing tomorrow or Thursday?

omg Kristie, how crazy!! Stupid body! Are you testing tomorrow or Thursday?

Its wednesday night here so I wont test until friday or saturday if af doesnt show up. My spotting is becoming a little bit more this evening so it may show tomorrow. I just want this cycle to be over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->