63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Hey Belle - Yes we are back, sad to be back :( But had such a fabulous trip, it was so nice to be in the sun and swimming everyday.
I was reading your posts while I was away hoping maybe it was going to be your month... but like me, here you are again, sorry to hear.
Yep CD9 for me today... Lets see what happens this month. Like you I see all these BFPs and think aggh not me again! But it will be our month soon... I know it!
I have my follow up Lap appointment on 13th April so i'll see what the consultant suggests then, in the meantime its back to TTC yet AGAIN!
Fingers crossed for us x

Hey London, are you back from your trip now? CD 9, you should be gearing up to O sometime in the next week!

Well I'm on measly CD 2. AF is heavy with lots of cramps (which I usually don't cramp quite this badly), so if anything I think the femara must have thickened my lining a little. Going to refill my prescription today as I start them again tomorrow.

I should probably join an April testers thread but I don't see one yet and I'm the wrong person to maintain a thread haha. Sorry but being on my 20th cycle ttc I tend to get upset with every bfp I see LOL

am trying to not test!!! :( only 8dpo im not normally this desperate. feeling very emotional and am exhausted. hmph!

Romans same here! I'm also 8dpo and am going absolutely crazy. Part of me is convincing myself that I should pick up some tests on my way home from work tonight and another part of me is saying wait. I probably will end up picking some up lol
(hubby doesn't even think I should test and just wants me to wait for af!)

Hi everyone! I am going to use all my will power to hold out on testing until March 21st. I will be 14 DPO by then!! Good luck to everyone testing this month :hugs:

Thailand is so beautiful, I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I'm envious of a little sun, we have all this wet heavy snow around!

Yes, AF had to come and show again. Oh well, can't say I'm surprised anymore lol. At least we can keep each other company for another cycle. I hope your follow up appointment goes well! That seems so far away! Are you guys doing anything this cycle to help things along? I do hope it will be our turns soon.

We're doing femara and TI again, exact same protocol as last cycle. I'm not really holding my breath, but who knows, maybe its doing something to help. So far my AF has seemed heavier than usual so maybe the femara helped with something there.

Hey Belle - Yes we are back, sad to be back :( But had such a fabulous trip, it was so nice to be in the sun and swimming everyday.
I was reading your posts while I was away hoping maybe it was going to be your month... but like me, here you are again, sorry to hear.
Yep CD9 for me today... Lets see what happens this month. Like you I see all these BFPs and think aggh not me again! But it will be our month soon... I know it!
I have my follow up Lap appointment on 13th April so i'll see what the consultant suggests then, in the meantime its back to TTC yet AGAIN!
Fingers crossed for us x

Sorry I have been away so long ladies. Just been really blah and not feeling up to much of anything. Took forever to ovulate and I am either 11 or 12 dpo and had a 1 spot of possible IB yesterday. Was tiny(like the size of an apply seed or so) but BFN yesterday and today. No AF but mild cramps last two days so I dunno what's up.Only time will tell.

Absolutely stunning Country Belle, ive been a few times - really love it there. The people are nice and dont get me started on the food... all i do is eat haha.

This cycle ive left it a bit late to try anything different, so will just try as usual then see the consultant next month and see what my options are. Its certainly a long wait to see the Consultant, London is really busy though I guess. I've read so many things about being more fertile after a laparoscopy so lets see! CD10 today so should be ovulating in the next week.

Sounds like the Femara has definitely made a difference to your cycle, hopefully during this next cycle your body will be more used to it and who knows, it could be your month! How much longer do you think you'll use Femara?

Thailand is so beautiful, I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I'm envious of a little sun, we have all this wet heavy snow around!

Yes, AF had to come and show again. Oh well, can't say I'm surprised anymore lol. At least we can keep each other company for another cycle. I hope your follow up appointment goes well! That seems so far away! Are you guys doing anything this cycle to help things along? I do hope it will be our turns soon.

We're doing femara and TI again, exact same protocol as last cycle. I'm not really holding my breath, but who knows, maybe its doing something to help. So far my AF has seemed heavier than usual so maybe the femara helped with something there.

Fingers crossed for us x

I imagine London would be a busy place to get appointments. I think RE appointments are a bit of a wait no matter where you are lol. We will do 2 more cycles of femara and TI (counting this cycle), then take a break in May when my brother gets married and start IUI with femara in June

I love Thailand too, I spent a few months in Chiang Mai a couple years ago working in the schools there. I loved it and have been wanting to go back and bring DH so that he understands why I gush about Thailand all the time haha

Happy Friday ladies!
I caved and tested at 9dpo on a frer this morning. Bfn of course but I swear I saw the faintest hint of a shadow which I've never seen before! Could it be an indent line? (I think that's what's it's called)
I almost wish I didn't see it because now I'm wondering if it's something or really nothing lol

Thanks wrapunzel. I know 9dpo is still early and that I'm not out until the witch shows, but I just have a feeling this month isn't it.
Only going on 3 months into ttc but this is upsetting :( I set up an appointment with my obgyn at the end of the month just to make sure everything is working ok. Hubby is going to make a doctor's appointment for himself too

I'm definitely out. Af came full force Wednesday. Cried loads was absolutely gutted. Good luck to everyone that's left

Af still didn't show but all tests have been bfns so far. 6 days late now. Dunno what to think.

Sorry I've been MIA. Been way too busy at work, but also trying to not obsess so the tww goes by faster. 8 dpo and spotting has started again. Ugh. I will plan on testing on Monday. AF is due on Wednesday

Well, either 13 or 14 dpo here, still bfn and no sign of AF.

Bloblo- just noticed on the list from the first post that you got your BFP!! Congrats!! That's great. It's like good karma since you helped to manage this month's list of testers. Hmm.. maybe I should start Aprils... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->