63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Archer, are you planning to go to the doc about your leaky boobs?

I didn't go, not planning to unless it happens again. I'm marking last month down as a "chemical with no BFP". Weirdest period I have ever had -- none of the usual cramps until the last day, before that I just had mild painless contractions. And sooooooooooo much deep red blood and clots!

Hi ladies!

I have been testing since Sunday and only got BFNs. I think I'm out. This morning I have a tiny amount of light pink on my toilet paper. Thinking AF is starting very lightly today. Two days early. Still holding a little hope that it's IB. Today would be 12dpo so it's possible. And I've never had light light pink discharge before a period before....ever. I keep wiping (tmi) and it's getting more yellowish. Not getting heavier. Nothing on pad...usually my period starts light but it's definitely bleeding. No questions. So....cautiously hopeful.

Congrats pandn!

Afm: 7dpo today. Not really noticing anything. I think the bloating and gassiness I've been feeling is just a side effect of my prenatals. However the night of 5dpo was odd as I had a random bout of loose stools (sorry tmi). I've been having to pee way more than usual the past 3 days. And today I've occasionally felt these random twinges of pain in my uterus.
Very small amount of cm where as last month I had loads at this point in my cycle.
Gah! Could this week go any slower! Af due on Monday

Congrats pandn!!

How's everyone doing?

I'm currently 4dpo I *think*... this is my first 2ww finally on My 4th round of Clomid...although I'm not convinced I O'd because my temps still seem so low to me...but ff gave me crosshairs this morning! I definitely had all the O signs and +OPK but I feel like it can't be true because of my low temps. Can someone/anyone look at my chart and let me know your thoughts :) pretty please!

Still no af here for me. 14dpo today sorry tmi but brown clump paste like cm temp still high. I may take a test today but not sure. Still feeling extremely nauseous!!

Congrats pandn!!! That's awesome :)
I am entering my TWW now. Did you have any symptoms during your TWW?

Is it normal to still have this dark of an OPK after O? I'm having O like twinges on my right side tonight :shrug: This was taken at 1pm today, may take another in a bit to confirm I'm not a O'ing even though I already had my blazing + OPK Saturday. So confusing! I'm in serious breast pain tonight, the last few days my nipples have been super super sensitive and tonight my breasts feel full and heavy and dull throbbing...

https://i68.tinypic.com/2wmm9vb.jpg

Thank you everyone :) hope there's many more bfp to come for everyone here!!

LAR83 I had many symptoms, but didn't want to be too hopeful and get disappointed.
My symptoms included being extremely bloated, feeling little bubbles low down on my stomach, super full then super hungry within 5 mins. Being awake only 4 hours and then barely being able to keep my eyes open. Being unable to suck in my stomach. I had for some odd reason been losing weight, but then my stomach especially the lower was puffing out more.
I remember waking up one morning and walking downstairs and the whole downstairs smelled sooo bad, realised it was were my dogs slept and had to wash everything from their bed, floor and gave them a bath too hahaha
Whenever I laid down and stood up I would get light headed.
The icing on the cake was how grumpy I was. Hubs told me in regard to my light headedness I should eat more. Normally he always tell me to eat more, which I have been, and it doesn't faze me.. But this time I cracked it and almost cried.
All these are basically identical to my symptoms with my son, down to the crying for no reason:haha:

Well I can finally officially say I am out!! Af arrived! So relieved to be able to move on. Good luck ladies

Hi ladies - just stopping by to send some extra good luck to those testing.
We have 8 bfp's so far (plus a few testers with unknown results).
We need at least 12 more to make the 20% mark.
Dust to all :dust::dust:

AF for me. Fingers crossed for an April BFP.
Good luck ladies xxxx

Congrats to all the BFPs, its amazing! I love those two pretty pink lines.

Im 6DPO today, IUI Cycle#4, unexplained infertility issue, have been TTC for almost 2 yrs. I have blood test scheduled on 24th, but will be testing around 10DPO which is on 20th (Im addicted).

As for symptoms, I got a flu-like symptom and lower backpain 5-6dpo, and read flu-like symptoms can be a good sign, so FX for a BFP.

Loads of babydust to everyone!!

Bloblo - Sorry I never updated, I was on holiday!
AF arrived so i'm out this month. I didn't really have much of a chance to BD after my laparoscopy so probably went into the month with a .00003% chance anyway!

Currently CD9 so heading into my next fertile period and yet another TWW

Good luck ladies!

Af Arrived 01/03/2017 from my last cycle but O'd CD13 now 3dpo so will be ready to test again 24th March ( waiting till 11dpo) :)

So sorry to hear Kristie and the others that are out!

Congrats pand! Those are some intense symptoms!

Hope, that sounds really promising! I hope this is your month! We've been trying 10 months, and my mood has soured, so it's wonderful to see someone LTTC with a positive outlook!

I haven't had my leaky boobs checked, and don't plan on it. I might have mentioned it to my gyno during a well womans, but I don't remember. And now I'm uninsured, sooooooo :p

Best of luck to everyone else still in it!

Congrats on the BFPs and so sorry to those who have had AF.

Four- it is normal. Sometimes they fade out slow, sometimes they completely go light. the last time I got a positive OPK, my day after was still extremely close to positive and the next day was pretty dark, but definitely fading. FX'd for you!

Blo- Go ahead and take me off the testing list. I am CD 33, still haven't O'd and my LP is always 14-15 days so even if I end up O'ing, I am too late to test in March. I am awaiting results from my tvUS I had done yesterday so I am hoping for some answers!

I will still be checking in with you guys and sending baby dust your way! I wonder who is going to start an April thread :)

Hey London, are you back from your trip now? CD 9, you should be gearing up to O sometime in the next week!

Well I'm on measly CD 2. AF is heavy with lots of cramps (which I usually don't cramp quite this badly), so if anything I think the femara must have thickened my lining a little. Going to refill my prescription today as I start them again tomorrow.

I should probably join an April testers thread but I don't see one yet and I'm the wrong person to maintain a thread haha. Sorry but being on my 20th cycle ttc I tend to get upset with every bfp I see LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->