• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

LAR83- yes probably a bit dangerous to talk about politics! I am actually from the UK but my hubby to be is Swedish and I've lived here for several years now. I love it here! Everything works great (healthcare,schooling etc) and although a little shy to begin with the Swedes are the nicest people. If you want to talk more politics feel free to PM me- I don't want to risk upsetting anyone on here!

Symptom spotting...
I've been TTC since 2010 and I've always had loads of 'symptoms'. I learned that they don't mean anything. Well, in fact, the less symptoms the better. I get pre-AF cramps around 6 dpo, then sore bbs, even nausea just before AF. And if pregnant, nothing till around 10 dpo, then some cramps (I've been pregnant 4 times). So early symptoms mean that I'm not pregnant. I'm wishing for symptoms to stay away this month :winkwink:.

Thank you @LAR83 it was very weird! Checked my cervix and ended up with a bit of spotting - never has happened before and had no bleeding after DTD with my partner. Here's hoping! Will definitely update as we go.

Good luck to everyone! TTC is definitely a roller coaster and the TWW gets more suspenseful every time

So i wasnt supposed to test until 1/03/2017 14DPO but i have been POAS for the past 3-4 days all BFN i am currently 9dpo and feeling as though i am out :(

By the way, I guess this isn't the place for politics, but I am in the US and your country is looking sooo much better right now! I've wondered how hard immigrating might be.

Without getting into it too much, I'm also from the US but am living in Germany. I'll just say... I have zero complaints about being in Germany, right now. :blush:

By the way, I guess this isn't the place for politics, but I am in the US and your country is looking sooo much better right now! I've wondered how hard immigrating might be.

Without getting into it too much, I'm also from the US but am living in Germany. I'll just say... I have zero complaints about being in Germany, right now. :blush:

Again, without getting into it too much, my stepdad was in the Army and I lived in Germany from ages 16-18. And it's WONDERFUL! ;) I want to go back!

5dpo and crampy. To early for anything but just thought i would mention it :haha:

Well I'm on CD 9. The earliest I have ever gotten a + OPK is CD 10, so I'm considering myself just on the edge of my fertile week. My last few cycles I've O'd CD 13-14. Not sure what will happen this cycle with femara in the mix! Not seeing any ewcm yet though, which is not altogether unusual for CD 9.

I'm looking forward to being in the TWW when I can just forget about everything! I find the week of O so stressful between tracking and checking and BDing! I'll probably start temping tomorrow to confirm O this cycle.

I either O'd on CD 20 or 21. FF is telling me 21 but I had some pretty strong pelvic discomfort the 20th. So either way I'm 6-7 DPO. No noticeable signs of anything. So impatient. I wish I could test now! Lol

Exciting to see everyones symptoms! Hoping we get our BFPs from these symptoms!

I have a new one. A weirddddd constant hunger that makes me feel a bit sick. Been like it all day although had big breakfast and lunch. I'm not a big eater either so for me this is odd. But wonder if maybe it's because I'm nervous and excited a lot of the time?!

And normally I'd love to get into politics and agree with all that's been said, but really don't want to upset anyone so keeping quiet!

I am having trouble falling asleep. I was up till after 3am last night, which isn't like me because I usually sleep well. My cold is getting worse. And I also had a lot of blood in my nose recently. Signs? Likely not. But one can hope there is a good reason I feel like crap. I am so thankful it is Friday and hoping for a restful weekend.

I've been having trouble sleeping at night as well. Been waking up about midnight and it takes a couple hours to fall asleep. And during the day I have a lot of fatigue. Been napping. Trying not to read into anything too much though.

Hows everyone doing? Ladies that stalk my journal have talkes me into testing tomorrow. I will only be 7dpo so not expecting much. Yesterday, 5dpo, i had a sudden pinching feeling that only lasted a second or two. Today i have had stretchy white thick cm. Cramps for a couple days now. I have been weepy and tired. Had a 'full' feeling in my uterus this evening too. I am not reading too much into it this early so we will see. I am expecting af to come right on time next week.

28329 they sounds like some promising symptoms! Fx for you!

I am also having trouble sleeping but also trying to be rational and saw the constant wondering if I am pregnant probably is causing that... lets hope it is a sign though.

AFM- I have a distinct lack of symptoms all of a sudden. Occasional sharp twinges in my abdomen (similar to O pains). Other than that I feel nothing! So feeling a bit like maybe I am out today...

11DPO and AF is due in 3 days! This is when I get so impatient. I am experiencing next to no symptoms... I've had sore boobs since OV so, that's nothing to do with possibly implanting. It's just a waiting game this month I think! Still trying to wait until I'm 3 days late to test!

I tested this morning. I don't know if i have line eye or a super faint squinter. I will test again tomorrow.

I will be very surprised if you can see it. It is so faint but there.

Attachments

• 20170226_084216~2.jpg
    20170226_084216~2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170226_084154~2.jpg
    20170226_084154~2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
I will be very surprised if you can see it. It is so faint but there.

Yes I don't see anything yet but I am really bad at seeing them! Hopefully it gets darker tomorrow! :dust:

I hope so. Early testing drives me crazy but i just like testing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->