63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Haha I understand! I gave my PG tests to my OH and told him not to give them to me until Weds. But then today I really wanted to test so tried with an OPK, even though I have read they will only indicate pregnancy far after an HPT and I am only 7dpo...

I got a faint line but read that means nothing...

My opk is positive. They dont alwayd go positive for pregnancy some not until after a good strong line on a hpt. I hope yeou get bfp wednesday. That's my birthday so i request your bfp as a present :haha:

Hi girls,

AF officially left town overnight. It's good to know that I had a normal AF after an 83 day cycle. I'm holding out hopes that I at least O in March, but we won't be able to BD for over a week in March anyway, so it's unlikely that I'd conceive this cycle. I'm not sure that I'll even O in March though. It's hard to know what to expect. I think it'll at least be <50 this time, since I dropped the medication that seemed to be the problem and before that, they were slowly shortening.

I'm going to try to see if OPKs work for me while we're away, because I won't be able to temp for a lot of our vacation either. We'll see.

28329- fx those sound like some promising symptoms.

Smurphy- fx you do o earlier this cycle.

Afm, only 6 dpo but my bbs are just killing me today. More than my normal pms. But logically I know it must be since it's too early. My temp also went really high this morning, so maybe it's a surge of progesterone.

I feel weird today. I'm so bloated my clothes don't fit right. Left boob is making milk for the first time since May, right is making clear stuff, right hasn't made a speck of anything in a year! I'm absolutely terrified it doesn't mean a thing and is happening because I've spent the last week+ thinking about pregnancy/cute lil newborns. BUT I also started leaking colostrum at just 16 weeks with my first pregnancy. So who knows.

I couldn't resist and tested again. :bfn: I'm 10 to 8 dpo, so still early.

I'll do my best to get you the birthday present you desire then 28329!

I'm keeping my FX for you this cycle Krissie! It is too early to get hopes up, but maybe just maybe there was a surge of progesterone because of implantation. I hope you get lucky this cycle!

AFM I'm CD 11 and have tons of ewcm. So its great to see the FE didn't in anyway reduce my cm lol. I think I'm on track for another CD 13-14 O. I'm guessing this cycle will be CD 13 because I seem to be swapping back and forth :)

My test date needs adjustment. I still am awaiting ovulation. Let's guess March 10th for now for testing.

Thanks Belle!

I had the best ewcm on femara I ever had! It was truly amazing. :haha:

Haha Krissie its good to know others found the same thing! Do you know if femara thinned your lining at all? Thats the only thing I'm worried about!

Actually my femara cycles were the ones I had the longest and heaviest periods from. So I definitely think my lining was better. Clomid definitely was thinning my lining.

I'm seriously so glad to hear that Krissie! A thin lining is one of the things that I struggle with, so I'll count a heavier AF as a good sign. Hopefully this will be just the thing I needed and my lining will end up a bit thicker!

I hope so too Belle!

I never had lining problems until I started back on clomid and ever since my af has been 2-3 light days. It's so discouraging. With femara I was 4-5 with some one heavy flow day.

How long ago did you take the clomid Krissie? I've read that the anti-estrogenic effects that it have can take a couple months to completely go away. Maybe thats why your AFs have been a bit lighter?

I took clomid: Aug 2015, Jan 16, Twice in July 16 (2 different cycles), November 16, and 2 days this cycle. I decided after all of last year I was in need of a break (really just about to permanently give up!)

August and Sept of 16 were 5 mg Femara.

So I can see how some residual could be hanging around since I've taken it so often. I'm probably done with it now. I was just hopeful it would work again. (DS is a clomid baby). Femara was okay but I ovulated so late. But I had strong ovulation pains when it happened.

I can understand, if it worked once why couldn't it work twice! Would you guys consider IUI? I really am keeping my fingers crossed extra tight for you this cycle!

I'm sorry you feel like you're nearing the point of quitting. I can understand that though. I have dates in mind when we would quit trying altogether and live childfree. TTC takes over your life, and when you get to the point of needing treatments that just gets worse. I like to remind myself that one way or another this part of my life will end eventually.

That's a good way to think about it Belle.

We actually scheduled a fertility appointment but decided we did not want to pursue it. The clinic is 2 hours away and it would be nearly impossible with dh work schedule.

So for now I'm not sure where we are. Might so some natural stuff and work on getting healthier. If it doesn't happen by the end of the year I'm pretty sure that's our finish line.

I can completely understand not wanting to pursue a clinic 2 hours away. Your year time line gives you lots of time to try out some natural stuff. I would really recommend acupuncture! It lengthened my FP and reduced my severe PMS to the point where I barely have any PMS symptoms at all!

We are fortunate that there are 2 clinics that we can choose from in town. One of them is a public clinic which has a very long wait list. We are with the private clinic. We will pay a bit more, but will be able to get service whenever we want. Which is nice. I'm thinking we'll do 3 cycles of FE and TI and then take 1 cycle break and then do a FE + IUI with cycle monitoring. After that we'll proceed with IUI for another 2-3 cycles and then take another break until we are ready for IVF (which probably won't be some time until 2018). IVF seems really intense and scary to me. I just want to make sure that we've done all that we can before hand. If we hit the 3 year mark with no kids, I suspect we will call it quits at that point. only a year and 9 months to go

I am excited to hear once everyone's results start coming in. There must be a few BFPs here, right?!

This might be TMI for some, so you can stop reading now if you want. I don't usually have much discharge throughout the month, for whatever reason. Today I noticed I had a streak of whitish discharge that had hardened on my underwear. Then after using the toilet, I noticed that whatever discharge came out of me had also hardened all over my pubic hair, and I had to gently pull it apart before I could wipe. I don't remember experiencing that before. Has anyone else? Although I was also reading the previous few posts about how CM changes with fertility drugs. This is my first cycle ever taking any drugs (clomid and ovidrel), so that could be the reason for the change too I guess? I don't know... bodies do lots of weird things. I don't think I fully realized that until I started trying to conceive and become hyper-focused on noticing any/all small changes my body goes through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->