63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Thinking about trying preseed this month. Hubby's reaction when I told him? Wtf is preseed, your not making me take some sort of nutrient!
LOL

lol, that is funny- I've been using preseed with the insemination to kinda lube the interior of the syringe

I've used preseed for my first and this time. I really like it. We didn't use it this cycle since we weren't trying and o was unexpected. Guess we'll see how it turns out.

I thought about doing ferning. But never did. We technically aren't ttc anymore so not an investment for me now. But it's always been fascinating to me.

Pooh- I suggested preseed to DH and he was almost offended lol! I had to explain to him lol.. men!

Aunt Flow Due on the 7th! Doubt I can hold off that long to test but I guess thats when the most accurate date will be!

Lol right tb?!?

And all the reviews I've read so far have been positive. I'm just trying not to get too caught up with the fact that a lot of people have said they got pregnant there first time using it :/

Hi! I ovulated earlier than I expected! I'm on the 17th, but could you please move me to the 6th?

I first began using preseed in the summer. It is very nice to use as a lube. I have used it both internally (with syringes) and externally just as a lube. I'll say that its never gotten me pregnant lol. It might be helpful for those people who have poor quality cm to bypass that issue. So my review on it is that its a great swimmer friendly lube, but it doesn't create miracles :) Good luck!

I'm still waiting for my cycle to come (I must have ovulated later than I thought, thus keeping AF at bay). But, I'd like to think that I would be testing by March 29th at the absolute latest.

I'm excited that the two week wait is about to become a one week wait for me and for several others here! If people want to talk about how they are feeling physically/symptom spotting, is this a good place to do it? Or would that be too stress-inducing for people?

AF due 4th march and will be testing! I think I had IB yesterday and I've cramping so here's hoping that BFP happens

I am guessing IB = implantation bleeding. That's exciting! There was one time in the past that I had what I thought was implantation bleeding because I had a little blood spotting a week before my period. Unfortunately there was no BFP and I got my period. I have never experienced that before, so I still wonder if maybe there was an embryo that tried implanting itself but was unsuccessful. Anyway, IB does sound promising. I hope you get your BFP next week!

I don't really like the phrase "symptom spotting" because it sounds like it implies that what you are experiencing are in fact symptoms, but I understand it's implied that it's not yet confirmed. I guess for me it's just helpful to be aware of my body but never convinced that I am pregnant until it's confirmed. Anyway all I have is a cold! haha.. that's the funny thing about symptom spotting too. I noticed that you can literally type almost ANYTHING in google with the words "early pregnancy symptom" next to it, and information about that will pop up with someone saying they experienced it as an early sign. so yes, I have a cold, and yes, sometimes people say that is an early symptom... I am clearly aware that people get colds all the time without being pregnant, so I am in no way, shape or form convinced I am pregnant. In fact, I am imagining I will get my period next week and am looking forward to round 2 with the IUI. That way I still have something positive to look forward to and will be surprised with a BFP and not so disappointed with a BFN.

I'm starting to crazy symptom spot even though I know it's too early and that it's all in my head.

Today I'm 5dpo and it's still first thing in the morning but already noticing symptoms. Although as I said I'm very aware it's too early to have symptoms.... But what the hell might as well time kill and share. My "symptoms" are: Sharp/crampy feeling in my vagina/cervix, creamy CM (not much though), headache and weird twinges in my abdomen. My CP is low, firm and medium. The headache makes me a bit suspicous as nerver get headaches....

I don't really like the phrase "symptom spotting" because it sounds like it implies that what you are experiencing are in fact symptoms, but I understand it's implied that it's not yet confirmed. I guess for me it's just helpful to be aware of my body but never convinced that I am pregnant until it's confirmed. Anyway all I have is a cold! haha.. that's the funny thing about symptom spotting too. I noticed that you can literally type almost ANYTHING in google with the words "early pregnancy symptom" next to it, and information about that will pop up with someone saying they experienced it as an early sign. so yes, I have a cold, and yes, sometimes people say that is an early symptom... I am clearly aware that people get colds all the time without being pregnant, so I am in no way, shape or form convinced I am pregnant. In fact, I am imagining I will get my period next week and am looking forward to round 2 with the IUI. That way I still have something positive to look forward to and will be surprised with a BFP and not so disappointed with a BFN.

This is so true bet you could write itchy left middle finger nail early pregnant and someone would say that was their first symptom :haha:

swedengirl, that's funny! I have thought about that too.. things like left pinky toe or right middle finger pain early pregnancy. Funny we both thought about digits. By the way, I guess this isn't the place for politics, but I am in the US and your country is looking sooo much better right now! I've wondered how hard immigrating might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->