6dpo and insane symptom spotting!

Just to introduce myself, I previously was on the Depo Provera shot and my last shot was last March, (so a year ago this month).. after stopping the shot I took the BC Pill to bring my periods back, and they became regular, July, August and September, when I stopped the BC Pill They regulated in November, Decemeber and January, now TTC.

I have used OPKs, however got a positive OPK, and negative the next day, then the next too. But after that I had 2 positive OPKs 2 days in a row, (3/2, and 3/3) and so im confused, Just hoping I did ovulate this cycle.

ANYWAYS, im expecting AF 3/16.... Hoping she doesnt show up, Im having light period like cramps randomly through the day.. Tested today (9DPO) BFN.

Wish me luck pleaseee..

hey there!! i have tested today (6 dpo) and the day before at 5 dpo so i completely understand! the 2ww is enough to make the most sane feel crazy! I am trying not to symptom spot but its very tough obviously!!!! im waiting to test on saturday when ill be 10 or 11 dpo!!sending baby dust your way :)

I am 6 dpo and af is due next Tuesday but I just don't want to get my hopes up

it's just very difficult not to! we're only human. I'm 7 dpo tomorrow and its very likely i'll test again tomorrow even though i know it'll be negative.

same here girllll. too good to be true it seems like.

Did anyone else use OPKs and get 2 positives in 1 cycle? Im hoping my body isnt just building up for ovulation, and not releasing an egg... thats what worries me..

we can only be hopeful, and keep trying. Is there a specific brand you guys recommend for the HPT??

My update ladies, I tested and BFN, I'm sure it's way to early my cycle length is 30 days and today is only CD22, so I'll test again Friday then Sunday then when AF is due on Tuesday.
Let's keep hanging in there ladies and by the way I am 11dpo.

Let's get our :bfp: :hugs:

Keep your head up! Theres nothing worse than the stress of an early bfn... We all need to vow to take a test on like 3/17 that way we should get better results!!!

Hang in there girls!

Yeah I can agree I have 3 tests left. One dollar store brand and two FRER so I'm in no more testing til Monday. I'm gonna try my best to stick with this, I will give my test to DH so he can hide them until Monday!

11dpo counting down to test I will be 18 dpo and AF is due that day... Here is to our wait.. I'm keeping busy with work and I deep clean a room of my house every day.. What are some things you ladies are doing in this tww??

normally i am at work 8 hours from Tuesday to Saturday but of course tomorrow being 7 dpo and the 2ww making me crazy I have pink eye in both eyes and a head cold so im stuck in bed for at least a day! I'm moving maY 1st so I have also been looking for apartments and cleaning my current place, the deep kind of clean, dusting, mopping and sweeping under things and even the baseboards! and naps, lol..lots of naps

Okay so.. I'm gonna be 7dpo pretty soon.. Have no signs or symptoms yet! It's almost like a typical cycle. I had positve opk's for three days around CD20 and we DTD all if that week..
Please temme 6dpo is too early for symptoms:winkwink:

Fingers X

It definitely could be too early for symptoms! I don't remember any symptoms with my son until well after my bfp. Fx'd for you!

Well, what can I say?! Whether or not I get a BFP, it's nice to be made to feel positive with all u lovely ladies around! I do definitely hope I get there soon..

Has your line darkened yet!? Ur test the other day looked promising!

Baby Dust to us all!!!!

Just to introduce myself, I previously was on the Depo Provera shot and my last shot was last March, (so a year ago this month).. after stopping the shot I took the BC Pill to bring my periods back, and they became regular, July, August and September, when I stopped the BC Pill They regulated in November, Decemeber and January, now TTC.

I have used OPKs, however got a positive OPK, and negative the next day, then the next too. But after that I had 2 positive OPKs 2 days in a row, (3/2, and 3/3) and so im confused, Just hoping I did ovulate this cycle.

ANYWAYS, im expecting AF 3/16.... Hoping she doesnt show up, Im having light period like cramps randomly through the day.. Tested today (9DPO) BFN.

Wish me luck pleaseee..

Yea I hear ya! I had the same this cycle! negative opk between positve opk's. I reckon it happen when your body first tried to ovulate and couldn't and tried again. I hope we DID O finally! Fingers crossed for both of us.

Good luck!!

At 9dpo today, still feels hot, throat seems so dry so i have to keep drinking, having headache, bbs not sore but still full/heavy. I pray im not just having a fever.... :(

8dpo today, still have a runny nose and this morning I woke up with AF like cramps, not bad - but definitely present, feels like the witch is coming. Does anyone else have these around 8dpo?

8dpo today, still have a runny nose and this morning I woke up with AF like cramps, not bad - but definitely present, feels like the witch is coming. Does anyone else have these around 8dpo?

Have cramps on/off since O but not like its af. Usually around af its non-stop,strong and lasts for days. Last night 8dpo i felt some cramps but its like its breathing, if you get what i mean. Together with weepy eyes and very very very hot body like im on fire. Feeling tired today and wanted to sleep. But have few more hours at work.. :(

image.jpg

This morning's FRER. 12 dpo. Biggest symptom still is insane breast tenderness and swelling. They feel very dense near my chest. So excited! The line came up immediately, which was so surprising. Hoping for a healthy 9 months!!

I had those as well around 6-7 dpo, I think it was implantation. I didn't have any spotting with it though, just some sharp pains and then cramping into my thighs like I get with AF. FX'd for you!

View attachment 742625

This morning's FRER. 12 dpo. Biggest symptom still is insane breast tenderness and swelling. They feel very dense near my chest. So excited! The line came up immediately, which was so surprising. Hoping for a healthy 9 months!!

Woooohooooo :happydance: congratulations to you...... Praying for h&h 9 months...... When did you start testing again before this? With so many friendly ladies here its gonna be hard reading the previous threads, :winkwink:

As planned, will start testing at 12dpo as well thats 3 more days for me...

Wish me luck....

Congrats rnt :)

So I have not had anymore spotting, but I did have 2 quick af cramps down "there" but no af bleeding af is due a week from today

Congrats rnt :)

So I have not had anymore spotting, but I did have 2 quick af cramps down "there" but no af bleeding af is due a week from today

At 6dpo, sounds like implantation to me..... Give it 2-3 days for the hcg to start rising..... Wish you get your bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->