6dpo and potentialy the witch is on her way...updated bottom pg 2

poppielia

Reaction score
hi everyone.
i am 6dpo today and all today ive had low down cramping and niggly back ache so i have a feeling af may arrive soon.
as its my first cycle ttc since the d&c in july i dont actualy know when the witch is due.
am feeling proper miserable about it!
the only thing that that makes me think i stand any chance is that my boobs feel wierd, kind of achey and tingly today and thats something i normaly only ever get in early pregnancy...so we shall see.
i am testing early on saturday when i will be 9dpo...early i know but i got my last bfp's on 9dpo in my last two pregnancies so we shall see!
i just feel that i will be out this cycle and that it wont hae worked!:cry:

It really sucks that pregnancy symptoms are so similar to AF symptoms...It messes with our minds sooooo much! Don't just assume its the witch because you just never know! :)

The only difference for me apart from all my usual PMS symptoms was excruciating lower back pains.

:dust: Best of luck!!!

It might not be AF!!!
I'm only 4DPO and not due for another 10 days or so...I've had cramping since I ovulated and its not shifting, also another few strange symptoms too, so surely these can't be AF she cant come so soon??
I found out on 10DPO with my little boy - i had really sore boobs and period type pains, i was totally not expecting to find out what i did, don't give up hope yet :) xxxxxx

thanks girls ...i am now 8dpo and am planning to test in the morning......i am an idiot and i tested today but at 8dpo its far too early and i got a bfn!
i got bfp,s at 9dpo in both my past two pregnancies so am hoping it will be the same if its going to happen at all this time.

the cramping stopped at 7dpo but i have had wierd achey boobs since 7dpo...in fact tonight they feel realy odd and achey and the cramping has returned tonight. i am praying its a bubs settling in and not the witch on her way because i sooooo want to be pregnant again after our loss in july and i dont know how i will cope if the witch arrives!...wee shall see! x

will keep my fingers crossed for you honey!! keep us updated xxxx

Well its another bfn this morning at 9dpo....I feel so down and miserable:-( I know its not over yet but I reckon this cramping means the witch will arrive inn the next 48 hours!....I am not hopeful we will get our bfp this month now:-(

Awww nooo hunny :( leave it the 48 hours and do another test if she hasn't shown her ugly face. i have to say TTC has been one of the hardest most emotional and testing things i have ever put myself through!!xxxxx

I know what you mean sweetie, its all the worse after a loss too....I just ache to be pregnant again and to fill the void I still very much feel from our loss in july. I hate this ttc malarky, I am driving myself frikking mental...it just feels like so much pressure...not from anyone else...but from myself if you know what I mean? I will test again in the morning unless the witch arrives...which I think she will as the cramping is quite uncomfortable now, and I've got backache and achey legs....all things I normaly get when the witch is due to arrive!. Thanks hun. How are you this morning? Xx

Well I am now 10dpo and tested bfn again this morning....I am going to try to wait another 48 hours again before I test again. That's is I can hold out and the witch doesn't arrive. Just feel miserable :-(

11dpo today and still bfn and no witch yet.....let's face it, its not gonna happen for me this month...just wish the witch would hurry up if she's on her way. I've sat and sobbed this morning in the toilets at work because its all got too much for me. Just wish I wasn't having to go through this all again....however we are all in the same boat aint we girls. Xxx

We are :( I am also 11dpo. I havent tested yet as I have no symptoms like when I was pregnant. But I know she is on her way. Just sitting here and waiting.

Ladies hope you're ok :( Any news of either yet for both of you??xxx

No nothing yet hun. I tested again tonight and still bfn...I have now used all of my good preg tests and all I've got left is the ic's. Have got major cramping going on still and wierd achey boobs but other than that there's nothing. How about you hun? X

No nothing yet hun. I testeted bfn again tonight. Still got major cramping going on and wierd achey boobs but other than that nothing! How are you doing hun? X

just to update.....i went to tesco and got some tesco tests as all i had left here was ic's. I got home and used one and got what i thought looked like an evap, so i took another internet cheapy and got another what looked like an evap...so i took another tesco test and another different branded internet cheapy....yep, you guessed it, all looked like they had evaps! ......all lines on all tests came up within 5-6 mins, all are pink dye ones but all are sooooooooooooo faint!...i am not sure what to think as i am getting a browny tinge to my cm today and am cramping something rotten. was convinced af was on its way today!..ive put the pics of the tests up in the pregnancy and ovulation gallery part of the forum because i didnt want to potentialy upset or offend anyone by posting them in here in case they did become bfp's....if you feel up to it can you go have a look for me and see what you all think?
ive got no more good branded tests as have stupidly used them all up over the past 5 days of poas like my life depended on it...am going to go out and get some frer later if the local chemist has any in stock and i will either retest later this evening or in the morning....ps all 4 tests were taken from the same strong not diluted wee sample!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->